- Food and Cooking
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies - A Family Favorite
Over the years, I've made hundreds of cookies and especially around the holidays. I always try a few new recipes to go along with the family favorites. White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are one of the family favorites and one that I cannot resist. I'm not sure if it's the creaminess of the white chocolate along with the crunch of the nuts or the sweet and salty thing that balances so well in this cookie. Either way, this is one good cookie and a batch is just as easy to make as regular chocolate chip cookies.
Serves: Makes 2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time.
- Sprinkle baking soda over top of mixture.
- Slowly add in flour until incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon sizes onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Perfect to use for White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies.
Bakes delicious cookies with no burning and dishwasher safe!