- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Whole grain Cookies made from whole bean vanilla
Whole Grain Cookies
To make the delicious and healthy Cookies made from whole bean vanilla, you will need the following very important ingredients. Begin by gathering about 1/2 cup or 2.5 oz. of powdered sugar along with 1/4 cup of ground sugar. Next, take 1 vanilla bean and cut it in to different segments as well as trimming its ends. Then gather ¼ teaspoon of sea salt (fine grain). Next, take 8 tablespoons or 4 oz. of unsalted butter, which is cut in to different cut and is ready to be easily melted (room temperature) and 1/2 teaspoon of . Finally, take 1/2 cup or 2 oz. of rye flour, 1/2 cup or 2.5 oz. of all-purpose flour and sugar/salt, which will be to taste for the topping. vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, Powdered
- 1/2 cup Sugar, Ground
- 1 Vanilla Bean, Bean Form
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea salt, Fine Grain
- 8 Tablespoon Butter, Unsalted
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla exteact
- 1/2 cup Rye flour
- To make Cookies made from whole bean vanilla, start by collecting a food processor, and on to that processor add sugar. Along with that sugar add vanilla bean sections and blend them together (preferably for couple of minutes). After this, check to see if the bean has broken down properly. If you can see that the bean has in fact broken down, add a little salt to the mixture. Salt is always adjustable to one’s preference and taste. Follow this by adding butter and vanilla extract and blend the mixture together again to make sure the vanilla beans haven’t left any chunks in the mixture. This is important as this can have an unpleasant effect on the cookies later. If you find that there are chunks, blend again. Make sure that the butter appears creamy and light. Finally, add flour to the mixture and make dough out of it. This should be blended together for less than 15 seconds.
- Before moving to the next step, take a parchment paper. This is because the dough that you have just prepared will be a little sticky. Place your dough in the middle of this piece of the parchment paper and cover over it with another parchment paper. In the next step, start to roll out your dough and make sure it is one fourth inch thick when you are ready to move on to the next step. After the dough has been rolled out, place this dough in to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. You can even place for longer, just remember to make sure that it is chilled properly. Simultaneously, heat your oven to a 350C temperature.
- Take out your cookie cutter next and make your favorite shapes out of it with the dough. After you have stamped out the shapes, lay them down on the parchment paper set for the oven tray. Make sure each stamp is at least an inch away from one another. Sprinkle some sugar and a slight of salt for the oven tray. With the remaining dough, make as many cookies as you want. Make sure the dough doesn’t warm up, put it back in the fridge if you want. Keep the cookies in the oven for at least ten to fifteen minutes and take them out when they get golden in color. Cool your cookies for a while and enjoy them with some low fat milk!
|Serving size: 1 Cookie|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Carbohydrates 20 g||7%|
|Sodium 100 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Whole Grain - Nutrition
Cookies made from whole bean vanilla use the healthy all-purpose flour and are healthier and more nutritionist than regular cookies with are made from fat and sugar included flour. The calorie count in these cookies is about under 100 calories for every cookies eaten. Our recipe can make about two dozen cookies, so remember they are for all your guests.
To summarize this dish, the Cookies made from whole bean vanilla, we can observe that they are a good substitute of regular cookies like , this recipe uses an all-purpose flour and gives the cookies a healthier kick. The preparation time for the cookies is around 45 minutes, when the cooling of the batter and heating of the oven happens simultaneously. It takes about 20 minutes to bake these cookies. These cookies are carrying less calories than normal cookies no doubt, they are still high in calories considering a single cookie can have about chocolate cookies100 calories. While they should be enjoyed, they should also be consumed in a minimum amount.