- Food and Cooking
Whole Wheat Blueberry Cobbler
There is nothing better than enjoying a blueberry dish bursting with juicy and flavorful fruit like this Whole Wheat Blueberry Cobbler recipe. By using whole wheat flour, the cobbler takes on a delicious nutty flavor.
I love the simplicity of this recipe and how wonderful the dessert with only some basic ingredients
Pair with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream and you will be in dessert heaven.
Best Cobbler Baker
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/4 lb. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread blueberries evenly in the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Combine flour and cinnamon, then mix in sugar and egg in a medium bowl until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread over blueberries.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is browned.