- Food and Cooking
You are what you eat.
By Glen Swartwout
Why not build your lunch out of the ingredients a healthy body is made of?
Let's build the perfect lunch. What ingredients are essential? How can we include them with ease... and a little panache?
And besides being perfectly beautiful and perfectly satisfying, let's make sure it is perfectly health inducing!
- Prep time: 1 hour
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: 2
- Active Enzymes:
- Live food (raw or fermented - sorry, that martini is fermented but it doesn't count!) like a fresh green goddess goat yogurt and grape seed oil dressing
- Greens with Fiber:
- Dark Green Leafy vegetable matter like baby Kale and Collard greens
- Essential Fatty Acids and Phytosterols (beneficial plant fats):
- Soaked or sprouted seeds (NO alfalfa sprouts; sprouted hemp seeds would be ideal, so talk to your legislator over and about lunch...)
- Trace Minerals:
- A dash of Flower of the Ocean sea salt
- Put on something comfortable (like hemp clothing) and classical (like music).
- Blend fresh ingredients for salad dressing, like 1/2 cup whole milk goat yogurt, 2 Tablespoons Grape Seed Oil and a pinch of Flower of the Ocean sun dried sea salt.
- Make an artistically layered bed of baby greens like collard greens, topped with a layer of baby kale.
- Place a mound of sprouts, like organic hemp sprouts (as soon as it is safe to do so) in the centre.
- Drizzle the entire plate with copious amounts of your Green Goddess goodness.
- Eat. Technically that means savour and chew each mouthful about 40 times, while you enjoy the good company and the background music.
The body is mostly water. Make it the best life-giving water you can!
Avoid drinking with your meal... unless it is ionized water. The smaller water clusters actually aid digestion, penetrating into foods and body tissues ten times better than other filtered water.
Like this article?
If you like this article and want some more reading from the same author, check out this book: The Shire: Glendalf's Guide to Cultivating Your Future Self. It will gently introduce you to a whole new way of looking at yourself, at healing, at life, and the universe.
An introduction to my Clinical Theory of Everything...
If you enjoyed consuming my salad article, you'll have fun digesting your way through my books, including Refreshing Vision: Opening the Windows of the Soul; Cataract Solutions; Healing Glaucoma; Macular Degeneration... ...Macular Regeneration; Materia Medica; Electromagnetic Pollution Solutions; Nous Energy: Healing Power of the Pyramids; Dry Eye Relief; Anima Medica; As Above, So Below: The Coherence of Creation, and The Living Universe: A Fractal Hologram.