Yummy Cilantro Garlic Marinade
I love to create new sauces and marinade's. There is something about the creative process of combining flavorful ingredients together to see how they compliment each other and if the end result is what I hoped. I've developed some real winners over time and then there have been others, that well, didn't turn out so great!
This Cilantro Garlic Marinade is one that I believe turns out pretty darn good each time I make it. The fresh taste of Cilantro combined with the intense heavy flavor of Garlic makes this a unique, hearty sauce.
It's super easy to make and you can use it on almost any kind of poultry, pork, fish or beef dish.
Prep Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Total Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Serves: Makes approximately 1 1/2 Cups
- Approximately 1/2 cup of Cilantro leaves and small stems.
- Six cloves of fresh garlic.
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed Lemon juice.
- 1.4 cup Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 - 2 Small Red Sweet Peppers
- Two TBS Soy Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process or blend until all ingredients are well blended
- Coat evenly over the meat of your choice
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Prepare meat as desired.
- I particularly like this on Jumbo Shrimp prepared on the grill, but let your imagination run wild and be creative!