Deadly poison drink is not afect GODS faithpeople

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (25 posts)
  1. jay_kumar_07 profile image60
    jay_kumar_07posted 13 years ago

How

2. RevolveR profile image59
    RevolveRposted 13 years ago

Where

3. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

Who is offering you spiked kool aid? Don't drink it man!

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sides, it's a crock of doo-doo. Ever hear of Jim Jones? Jonestown? nDoes Heaven's Gate sound familiar? That's what you gonna be knockin' on.

4. Merlin Fraser profile image60
    Merlin Fraserposted 13 years ago

Sounds like a load of Rubbish to me and I certainly wouldn't recommend it as a test of Faith.

Plus if you see anybody demonstrating the theory offer to mix a brew of your own concoction see if they're still as keen to play the Faith game !!!!

It's either an illusion or a con either way stay away.

1. hanging out profile image60
      hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is not outside the christian scope. WE christians believe in the miraculous. To take miracles out of christianity is impossible. Christianity was started on the miracle of creation and the forming of man, travelled through a vast wilderness by fire and cloud. Today, healings and food are distributed in places no one else dares to go. Lives are changed, people transformed.
      Of course this is topic is meant more to apply to countries that have more faith that the laodecian churches in North america. Awesome things are happening around the world in isolated villages where science hasn't brainwashed the people into thinking the laws of nature are broken by miracles, when according to my hubology smile miracles blend seemlessly into nature. And there is a time of Gods people which will come again. To say this is rubbish is just turning away from much of the bible. We eat fast food, dont we? We eat preservatives, hormone and antibiotic cow meat? Genetically Modified foods, (tomatoes that do not even resemble a real tomato) and kraft dinner, bottled dead water, how far away is that from poison foods, which are cooked in aluminum pans! now with a teflon coating! I've picked things off the counter that probably were there too long. Whose to say the 3 second rule is viable? lol. There's people in china playin with poison urchins as food. Indeed to be christian is not to be so limited in thought.

1. Merlin Fraser profile image60
        Merlin Fraserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do wish you would stop and think before jumping on the Religious Bandwagon about any and every subject....

What I meant by stating that such a challenge as drinking something that was deadly Poisonous as a way to test your faith in God is not a good idea in any Religious faith.... ( The word DEADLY should have given you a clue ...!)

What was I supposed to say,  “Good Idea ?   Let’s suggest it for the next Religious Olympics shall we...? ”

However, if you think it’s such a good idea as a fair test of your faith in your God may we look forward to you leading by example ?

don't be jealous.
          my belief is capable of all sorts of things supernatural and the beauty is, that if God tells me to run into a burning house to save something, i know he will also protect me.
          The supernatural is not beyond my belief it is, in fact, the essence of being christ like.
          but i see no room in it for yours
          Good luck with that.
          I already killed my poisonous snake. lol
          I can talk about all aspects of the bible, God and christianity.

2. Druid Dude profile image60

uhhh, yeah. Rattler handlers get bit often...AND suffer the consequences. One thing God doesn't like is an someone who sets out to purposely be an IDIOT.

2. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A good piece of advice; religion is not to play with. I agree with you on this. Once we agree

1. Merlin Fraser profile image60
        Merlin Fraserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Logic, reason and common sense should know no boundries.

but it does. In supernaturalism.
          A God outside of nature, the whole show.. everything.
          Miracles.
          logic, reason, common sense is all very limited.
          I have a couple of good hubs on naturalism, maybe take a peek.

Romans 1:17   For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
            Galatians 3:11   But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
          Faith is not bound.

2. Druid Dude profile image60

But we are dealing with humans, not Vulcans

3. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

reportedly, many have died trying this

1. profile image50

Unfortunate and ignoratn souls

5. profile image57
    exorterposted 13 years ago

temp not the Lord thy God

1. profile image50

Yes; one should not test the Creator-God Allah YHWH.

6. jay_kumar_07 profile image60

It is not for testing . But for miracle.
    3 persons -x,y & myself
              - x is a Godsfaith person
              - y & myself planned to kill X with poison.we gave the drink.Poison is nil effect on  X .

The incident is miracle for Y &  Myself.Not for  X.
    Most of us are like X . We dont know the miracles but we are getting every day .
    Only devil and wickedpeople knows the miracle.

You want miracles? How about 33 Chilean miners?

2. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this
  7. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

where's the double face palm...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZxOwWvUtdlFVNM:http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/KevlarPaperclip/double-facepalm.jpg&t=1

Oh, no! Not "THE PICARD!" and the "RIKER" too! I'm doomed. Y'all expect what? Water into wine? Walkin' on water? Jay, read up on Rasputin, you'll like him. Really, REALLY hard to kill. Not miraculous, but still impressive! smile

8. jay_kumar_07 profile image60

Possibilities are not a miracle

9. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

are you talking about Crown Royal??

Cause let me tell you... have enough of it, and you WILL be very much afect

You shoulda turned right, the coke pepsi page went thataway.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)