What did the Bee say to the flower?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)
  1. Dennis Pace profile image61
    Dennis Paceposted 13 years ago

Hello Honey, I love you so much!!

What did the flower say to the bee?
    That felt Soo good, thanks for the tickle. Satisfied Sweaty

What did Dennis say to the honey bee? The same thing. I am in love with Honey. Thanks for the cure! I will never take another pill again.

Honey and Cinnamon
    A MIXTURE FOR CURES  How to NOT BE BAND-AID-ED and PILLED

Note: I am also mixing in Ginger in the kefir water culture

ARTHRITIS

Take one part honey to two parts of Luke warm water and add a small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Make a paste and massage it on the itching part of the body slowly.
    The pain should recede within fifteen minutes in most cases.
    Arthritis patients can take one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder every day.
    If drunk regularly, even chronic arthritis can be cured.
    In a recent research done at Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week, out of the 200 people treated, 73 patients were totally relieved of pain within a month. Mostly of these patients could not walk or move around freely, but after the therapy, they started walking with less pain.

HAIR LOSS

Those suffering from hair loss or baldness, may apply a paste of hot olive oil, one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder before a bath and keep it for approximately 15 minutes, and then wash the hair.
    It was found very effective if kept for 5 minutes as well.

BLADDER INFECTIONS

Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of Luke warm water and drink it. It destroys the germs of the bladder.

TOOTHACHE

Make a paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and five teaspoons of honey, and apply on the aching tooth. This may be done 3 times a day (daily) till such time, that the tooth has stopped aching.

CHOLESTEROL

Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of cinnamon powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea, when given to a cholesterol patient, reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10% within 2 hours.
    As mentioned for arthritic patients - If taken 3 times a day, it lowers the cholesterol level.
    As per the information received in a Medical Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

COLDS

Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon of Luke warm honey with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days.
    This process will cure most chronic cough, cold and clear the sinuses.

INFERTILITY

Yunani and Ayurvedic have been using honey for years in medicine to strengthen the semen of men.
    If impotent men regularly take two tablespoons of honey before sleeping, their problem will be solved.
    In China, Japan and the Far East, women who do not conceive, and to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries.
    Women who cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half a teaspoon of honey, and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.
    A couple in Maryland (USA) had no children for 14 years and had left hope of having a child of their own. When told about this process, both husband and wife started taking honey and cinnamon as stated above, The wife conceived after a few months and had twins at full term.

STOMACH UPSET

Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root.
    GAS: According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that honey, if taken with cinnamon powder, relieves gas and pain in the stomach.

HEART DISEASES

Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder. Apply on bread or chapatti instead of jelly and jam, and eat it regularly for breakfast.
    It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from the risk of a heart attack.
    For those who have had an attack in the past, follow this process daily and avoid the risk of another attack.
    Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heartbeat.
    In America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have discovered that the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged. Honey and Cinnamon improves blood flow.

IMMUNE SYSTEM

Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks.
    Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts.
    Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.

INDIGESTION

Cinnamon powder sprinkled on 2 tablespoons of honey taken before food, relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.

INFLUENZA

A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural ingredient which kills influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

LONGEVITY

Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, and when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age.
    Take 4 spoons of honey, 1 spoon of cinnamon powder and 3 cups of water and boil to make like tea.
    Drink 1/4 cup, 3 to 4 times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age.
    Life span also increases, and you begin to feel younger!

PIMPLES

Take three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it the next morning with warm water. If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.

SKIN INFECTIONS

Eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections are cured by applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts.

WEIGHT LOSS

Every morning, on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast, and again at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder  in one cup warm water.
    If taken regularly it reduces the weight of even the most obese person.
    Also drinking of this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body, even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

CANCER

Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully.
    Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month, 3 times a day and continue with the Oncologist treatment. No harm lost!

FATIGUE

Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful than detrimental to ones body strength.
    Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon power in equal parts are more alert and flexible.
    Dr. Milton, who has carried out extensive research on this subject, says that, half a tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder taken daily after brushing, and again in the afternoon around 3.00 p.m. when the vitality of the body starts decreasing, increases the vitality of the body within a week.

BAD BREATH

People of South America:
    The first thing in the morning they gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water. So their breath stays fresh throughout the day.

LOSS OF HEARING

Honey and Cinnamon powder taken in equal parts daily, restores hearing.

I am into Honey big time!!!!!!!!!! There are many different kinds, depending on the flower it comes from. Honey is combined with other things like, cinnamon , ginger, and many other herbs for medicinal cures. I am into using honey instead of sugar in kefir cultures. The health benefits go off the charts. This is absolutely amazing !!! I have been experimenting for a few weeks, and the health effects and vigor, is amazing, and I dont have any health, problems. Words do not exist to explain how fantastic this stuff is. I want to write more about it. I am 62 and feel like 21!!! This ranks as one of the greatest discoveries in my whole life. I think when the truth is known , It is one of the most significant medical discoveries OF ALL TIME. Can you tell how excited I am about this.? By the way, honey has been used in ancient cultures, and Honey moon is a modern Thing that has very ancient traditions associated with Honey. I am suggesting you write and do your own investigation about this topic. The ramifications in health improvements today could be so dramatic. In contrast to how pills have taken us in the opposite direction, To our demise.

1. Aisla profile image74
      Aislaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why is this here it is a great hub?

2. quicksand profile image81
      quicksandposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey! This is indeed great info! smile

2. Dennis Pace profile image61
    Dennis Paceposted 13 years ago

There are so many natural ways to cure health problems. I read in a book how, in medical school, they teach new students in pharmacology that the pills actually do not cure the problem! Interesting. The lie we are programed to believe is that there is no cure. We are doomed to be forever sick. New doctors start out believing in the medical system propaganda. One way I have a little fun is bouncing my opinions off of my brother (a retired"doctor") and my son (a student in medical school) One thing I have noticed is, how they have been very well trained and conditioned to NOT think for themselves. they always seem to answer questions by repeating "the medical party line." They are very careful not to deviate from what they are told by "the system" . For instance In response to the question about what is b 17 and its effect on cancer . I explained how it kills the cell right after it becomes malignant, long before a doctor could detect a tumor. Justin said, B 17, is part of the B vitamin complex {Which it is not by the way , he had no idea what it is} and I will have to ask my oncologist. Really, I wonder what the oncologist would Say

3. iantoPF profile image78
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

I completely agree with Aisla. This should be a Hub. I would advise changing the title to make it more search friendly but you have a winner here.

4. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

Honey it is, my friend. Can't do the cinammon. I'm allergic to it when I have it in big quantities. But the honey I can do! smile Thanks for this tip!

5. Shadesbreath profile image76
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Yep, make a hub. (And if you get bored, you could go find my hub titled "Why God Hates Bees" (I'd link it but that would be kind of spammy). I think you will get a kick out of it, having the empathy you have.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)