Few hours ago I hit 500,015 views to my hubs.

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (41 posts)
  1. Mr Nice profile image77
    Mr Niceposted 13 years ago

Few hours ago I hit 500,015 views to my hubs. I wish it was  Half Million $$$$$$ instead of hub views. Anyway I am happy my Google tool keywords tricks are working.

My first 100,000 views was on Jan 15, 2010, Half Million views today Feb 19, 2010 is an excellent. 400,000 views in 13 months.
    I don't use other places to advertise or bookmark.

85% of my traffic comes through Google search engine and it is the quality traffic. I always use Google keywords tool and experiment with Google keywords. It is a great free tool from Google. If you want to increase and get quality traffic always use Google keywords tool.

They say picture don't lie, have a look at my hub screen image. 
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4644915_f248.jpg

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

First, WOW - Way to go!  Second, can you explain how the Google keyword tool works?  I'm having trouble figuring it out to be quite honest.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this
        1. profile image0
          Motown2Chitownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks very much.  I shall do so presently.  smile

2. Mr Nice profile image77
        Mr Niceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Motown2Chitown,
        Thanks for the congrats, I am sorry it is not possible to explain about the Google key words tool in the forum. I have to publish a hub to explain that, may be I will publish one but I noticed one hubber listed a hub link about the Google key words tool.

I visited the hub and it sounds very informative. May be you should visit this hub. There are many hubs on this topic and also lots of information in the hubpages help section. Here are some links for you. Good luck

https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/b … swer=64886

http://www.googlekeywordtool.com/

http://hubpages.com/search/include:hubs … words+tool

2. amymarie_5 profile image67
      amymarie_5posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow!!!! How very awesome!!!  Congrats!!!

Hi amymarie_5,
        Thanks for the thoughtful comment, I really appreciate.

3. Jordan Riley profile image56
      Jordan Rileyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

that is just absolutely fantastic.....congrats

Hi Jordan Riley,
        Thanks for the wonderful comment, I really appreciate.big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Congrats! smile

Awesome job! smile big_smile

Thanks for your encouragement I really appreciate.big_smile

3. TinaTango profile image70
    TinaTangoposted 13 years ago

Well, although it does not let me click on the picture provide, congrats to you!  Great stepping stone for a hubber!  Hope I'm with you there soon!

Thanks for the congrats and sorry picture is not click able because it is uploaded to the hubpages.

4. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 13 years ago

Great job! I am closing in on 500,000 views. I think I may be close to 350,000 right now.

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey David, I just past 425,000 myself today. smile But, good to hear you're doing well. smile

1. David 470 profile image82
        David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. smile I have to admit though, I miss the fourth quarter months. Since the holidays are over, advertisers are likely spending less.

2. Mr Nice profile image77

Thanks and congrats for 350,000, you are almost there. Good luck

5. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 13 years ago

Congratulations and best of luck in the future, too !

Hi KristenGrace,
      Thanks for your encouraging words, I really appreciate.

6. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 13 years ago

Congrats, that's a brilliant achievement.  I made it to 100k yesterday so will look forward to half a million.  Very well done.

Hi andyoz,
      Thanks for the congrats. If you can make 100k I believe you can make the 500k too. It is difficult to make the first 100k. Keep up the good hubs.

7. Jemmy-T profile image58
    Jemmy-Tposted 13 years ago

Wow that's really something, congratulation
    I still learn about many things.

Hi Jemmy-T,
      Thanks for the congrats, everything takes time that is why they say Rome was not built in one day. Use Google key words tool and keep up the good work and you will see your success. Good luck

8. simeonvisser profile image69
    simeonvisserposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, that's a very impressive achievement!

Hi simeonvisser,
      Thanks for your congrats, I really appreciate.

9. DonnaCSmith profile image82
    DonnaCSmithposted 13 years ago

Congratulations! I am half way there. Thanks for posting and encouraging the rest of us.

Hi DonnaCSmith,
      Thanks for the thoughtful comments. If you made it half way then the rest is easy. Keep up the good hubs. I wish you good luck.

10. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Mr. Nice. Keep up the good work.

Hi melpor,
      I really appreciate for your encouraging words.

11. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

well done- i am nowhere near that but we can hope and try a bit more with the keywords!

Hi CASE1WORKER,
      Thanks for the thoughtful comments. Keep up the good hubs and try to use Google key words tool and hopefully your traffic will improve. I wish you good luck.

12. Iontach profile image69
    Iontachposted 13 years ago

500,015 sure that's nothing, lol joke, Congrads!!! And you ddnt use any backlinking tools??? I'm on just about 10,000 now, yipee

Hi lontach,
      You are right 500,015 is now 500,457 now, you are right it's nothing, I 100% agree with and wish it was $$$$$$$$ instead of just hub views.big_smile
      I only use back-linking tools in the hubpages itself but that just hubpage traffic, 85% of my traffic comes through Google search from all over the world.
      That is all due to Google key words tool I use. Keep up the good hubs and you will make it one day too.
      Here is the screen image for traffic sources overview, have a look 850% of traffic from search engines which is all through Google.big_smile

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4651983_f248.jpg

1. Iontach profile image69
        Iontachposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep I have to say keywords does help! My most popular article, about acne, is coincidentally the most keyword rich article...but I have to say it can be difficult incorporating so many keywords into my text, you can ruin the quality of your article with too many keywords - well unless they fit in perfectly of course.
        Do you know what I'm going to read through your articles now and hopefully I learn something new!
        I want your 500,457 Mr Nice tongue

Hi Iontach,
          You are welcome to take my 502,147 hub views if in exchange you give me $$$$$$$.big_smile

Anyway welcome again, it is not about crowding your hubs with key words it's about quality key words.

Also it's not only the key words alone. Topic or title of your hub makes a lot of difference too.

Example is your own acne hub,which is coincidentally the most keyword rich. Check and compare your other hubs with acne hub. I wish you good luck.smile

13. LyndaD profile image60
    LyndaDposted 13 years ago

Congrats I'm at 550 views LOL! 4 weeks in, so I'm not sure if that's good or not. So lost on the whole keyword tools. I tried downloading traffictravis.com, but it didn't work. Regardless amazing, what an inspiration.

Hi LyndaD,
      Thanks for the congrats. 550 in 4 weeks is awesome, keep up the good hubs and use Google key words tool. I don't use any other tools except Google key words. I wish you good luck.smile

14. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

Mr. Nice. How Nice. smile

Hi Sophia Angelique,
      Thanks for the short and cute comment, I really appreciate.big_smile

15. char4u.com profile image57
    char4u.composted 13 years ago

Congrats, Mr Nice, it's a good news for the new member like me to get more traffic by using such keywords tool!

Hi char4u.com,
      Thanks for the Congrats, you are at the initial stage therefore you should start experimenting with the Google key words tool. I wish you good luck.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)