Another presidential hopeful wants Obama eligibility proof.

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (93 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 12 years ago

Well, like I keep saying, SOMETHING IS JUST NOT RIGHT.

Says during interview: 'I'd produce birth certificate. End of discussion'

Posted: April 02, 2011
    12:00 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

Herman Cain
    Businessman and possible 2012 GOP contender Herman Cain says he understands why people want President Obama to bring out some proof of his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

He said in an interview with Shark-Tank.net he respects people who believe Obama "should prove he was born in the United States of America."

He was responding to a question about billionaire Donald Trump's flamboyant challenges to Obama to just produce his birth certificate and close the issue.

Help get TV commercials on the air to bust Obama's eligibility wide open!

He said Trump was "not off base, just like the people who have been challenging his place of birth the last couple of years."

The interview:

Read more: Another presidential hopeful wants Obama eligibility proof http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=282117#ixzz1INYViPRZ

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oly, you and Cain are beating a very dead horse. Why don't you devote your energy to something that matters?

1. Jim Hunter profile image61
        Jim Hunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If its such a dead horse why do liberals get all upset over it.

I would think you would enjoy the show, watching "birthers" running around making fools of themselves would be entertainment for you.

But you all seem to get angry, why?

Who said I'm angry?

You are always angry Ralph, otherwise why would you attack people personally?

True, I'm angry at greedy banksters, racist Americans, et al. But try looking in a mirror, or at your amiley Hub photo.

Thats fake angry Ralph.

Not seething at anybody or anything that thinks differently than you angry.

You know, your kind of angry.

I prefer to think of my demeanor as righteous indignation at the multifarious injustices in our country.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Are you a shrink?

2. profile image49
          JosiMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Movers Review is the best thing to rely on prior booking a deal with a Moving Company.

3. Maembe profile image59
          Maembeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

it's quite enjoyable.  If only birfers knew how ridiculous they sound.

Whats a "birfer"?

What does a "birfer" sound like?

1. Maembe profile image59

You are a birfer.  A "birfer" is like a "trufer", only with the Obama Birth Certificate conspiracy theory.

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I kinda like Cain, but he needs to get off the "birther express." Up till now, I thought he had a lot of common sense.

Will the conservatives call the people who don't like Cain racists? This will be interesting to watch if Cain gets traction. lol

1. lovemychris profile image76
        lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Or, if someone who doesn't like him shows up with a sign depicting Cain as a voodoo witch-doctor, with a bone through his nose-- how will they explain that is NOT racist!!
        Because, apparently, it never was before.....

1. habee profile image93
          habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nah, they don't think he was born in Africa. They're depicting him as an "Uncle Tom."

Well, can they say THAT is racist??

Seems to me like anything people throw at Cain, the racism charge will have to be ruled out, unless they want to admit to racism being a factor, which they don't.

3. rhamson profile image70
      rhamsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This whole thing is being perpetrated by those who don't have any good solutions to the problems.

A good defense is a good offense.  Attack the credibility of the opposition has been a good tactic used by those who only wish to gain power.

2. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

The Bagger Cult needs to go.
    The sooner the better, IMO.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

Give it a rest ZZ.  Certainly you have better ways to occupy your time.

4. AnnCee profile image65
    AnnCeeposted 12 years ago

And from the left?  A great big, "SHUT UP!!!"   Again.  LOL

Bankrupt messaging.

Cain's cool.   Doesn't seem like the type to fart rainbows either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIA5aszzA18

Hey--you want to remove Obama, take a slug of your own medicine.

I want your Cult out. Now.

5. lovemychris profile image76

Cult members usually are dedicated like the plague. It's an addiction, a sickness of the mind.

If you ever met someone from The Children of God, you'd know what I mean.

OLYHOOCHposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Like I said, this is how History is made. This issue is better than the JFK Issue. You guys are part of it. It is Happening in your time.

At least in this issue we will have a chance to see for our selfs, what the real facts are.

We have all seen what we have seen and we have all heard what we have heard.

Now this issue is getting better. The only problem you guys have with me, is, I am keeping my word.

I told you that I would keep you updated on this issue, and that is all I am doing.

If this upsets you, I do apologize.

OLY

It's a big ole movie, and I don't like your version.

Going to go with the original director, thank you.

6. AnnCee profile image65

Since your mind is so open why don't you watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQyuECD8O8

7. AnnCee profile image65

Not interested in brain-washing propaganda.

This is 2011....NEW RULES!

Yes, this is 2011, so that, CHANGE, working just fine for you, lovemychris.

Then so be it. 2012 is just around the corner, and just imagine all the, CHANGE you are going to get between now and then.

Brain-Washing and not doing your homework are like apples and orange's.

It makes no nevermind to me who or what you do in life. Just do your Homework , in 2012.

Find a person with a back bone who will fight for this Country, not against it.

That is our job and we can do it, with or without you.

OLY

Yeah--you did such a wonderful job from 2000-2008.

Like I said, Bush started it.

So why did Obama, NOT STOP IT??????????????

OLY

1. John Holden profile image60
              John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You know that it can take many hours and many miles to stop a super tanker but you assume that a country can be turned around in no time at all!

Eight years damage cannot be undone in a couple of years.

By the way, Herman Cain, that's a very Germanic sounding name, I'd be worried lol

Yes--he's tried to stop a lot! And, it's like pulling teeth...especially with obstructing, do-nothing at all Repubs!

They are the blockade to change. By any means necessary.
                Too bad they are not the real power they think they are.

1. DavidHill76 profile image60
                  DavidHill76posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The facts are the facts. Watch Media Malpractice. A movie by a libertarian who supports Obama's presidency. I think your opinions of Obama, Palin, and the News media will change after watching it.

I feel terrible for what happened to Palin and the state our country is in after the election. I used to watch CNN and ABC. Now I won't watch any of it. Because it's all bullshit and they all have an agenda. That agenda is to get ratings and viewers.

So watch that first. You can watch it easily on Netflix an other ways.

As far as I'm concerned, Palin got what she deserved.
                    I watched her from the beginning, you know. That first night she was introduced to the world by McCain, she was charming, delightful, funny.

Next day, she tore into Barack Obama like he was dog crap on her shoes.
                    I saw it, and was disgusted and angry.
                    Just another skanky politician....in a dress.

And you can just as easily watch clips of her speeches, and the people in her crowds. Believe me, "Real" Americans is just a euphamism for white Americans.

Obama does not treat people that way....that you don't have to learn from a documentary...you can see it just by watching him.

2. DannyMaio profile image61
                DannyMaioposted 12 years agoin reply to this

oh so now your judging a man on his name because it sounds German?? hypocrite!

Erm, note the smiley face that says the comment is a p!ss take.

Thanks, pretty funny!

8. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 12 years ago

This from radical liberal Bill O'Reilly on Fox -

"Now, we very early on did an investigation about Barack Obama's birth certificate. What "The Factor" found out was there were two announcements the week he was born in both Honolulu newspapers saying that he was born, OK. That is impossible --that is impossible to make happen if he had not been born in the hospital. So therefore, I just put it to bed. I said he was born in Honolulu. The two newspapers documented it. His mother was a hippy. His father was a guy from Kenya who split. There couldn't have been a sophisticated --what is he, Baby Jesus? --there was a sophisticated conspiracy to smuggle this baby back into the country? So I just dismissed it. But you made a big deal of it. "

Bill 'O'Reilly doesn't think it's worth it to twist reality into the shape of a pretzels to nurture a paranoid fantasy. NOTHING will ever satisfy the birthers. If Obama did release an original, signed by the pope, the birthers would disbelieve. (Isn't it odd how 'birthers' sounds just like 'birchers'?)

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe we can cut him in half to count his growth rings...Maybe Hawaii wasn't a state when he was born. Maybe he's older than he says. Small lie. People do it every day.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

9. profile image50
    ShortStoryposted 12 years ago

Could there be a reason he WANTS to perpetuate this nonsense? Maybe as a distraction from more substantive issues, or to maintain an issue around which he can paint opponents as conspiracy nuts?

And you dismiss others who have conspiracy ideas?

So, Obama put Fox up to it, and they did his bidding?

Fat chance.

They have less respect for the president than a piece of garbage on the street. That's how fair and balanced and patriotic they are.

1. profile image50
        ShortStoryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just so you know, I have long since determined that you are far too shrill and extremist to ever have a reasonable discussion with, so in the future don't bother trying to engage me as I have completely written you off. No offense.

No offense taken.

just a liiiittle thing though......if it was me saying that to you, Ann Cee would have said that is my way of trying to shut you up.

Just so you know, I see how you peeps play the game.

*chirp* *chirp*.....

The nutjobs are perpetuating the issue, not Obama. If you add up all the whackjobs in the United States, including the Birthers, Tea Baggers, fanatical Evangelicals, end-of-lifers, global warming deniers, Militias, skinheads, LaRouchers, nativists, Aryans and other hate groups, they would exceed the population of the Taliban.

"global warming deniers"

Its not global warming anymore Ralph, its climate change.

They don't know if we are freezing or burning up.

I'm pretty sure it will all be made clear in just a short while.

Have it your way, "climate change."

Its not my way, its the liberal way.

When one dire forecast fails to occur create a new one.

When that one fails to happen change the entire game with a new scenario.

Can't go wrong with climate change.

The climate will most certainly change.

2. earnestshub profile image80

I think that is a fair assessment. All countries have their share of loonies who hate their government, but for a country with such a high stated literacy, one could expect better.

Huh?

Oh I remember you.

You're the guy that said America was a racist country.

We should be like Australia.

Australia loves its black Prime Minister.

My bad, you haven't had a black man lead your country have you?

Why is that again?

Nah, you don't remember, you filter to suit your obvious agenda. I've seen you. smile
            Who was your last female President again?

We don't have a very high percentage of aboriginals to govern, so nothing in the stats to support your assumptions.

The number two man in the opposition party is aboriginal though, and has been touted as our next Prime Minister. We have some racists here, but basically we speak 180 odd languages and are much like other developed nations.

1. profile image50

"basically we speak 180 odd languages"

We're at 245. Keep trying.

Trying what exactly? Am I in a number of languages spoken competition?

You brought up the 180 languages thing.

So yeah, its a competition.

And you're losing.

10. Moderndayslave profile image59
    Moderndayslaveposted 12 years ago

First, if he has a birth certificate,Whats the problem then? Second, Obama is a puppet of the Corporations. How does a junior senator raise the most money out of all presidential elections to date? He also promised the world and has not delivered.His health care plan if a gigantic goodie bag for the corporate world. How do you mandate that the entire country buy health insurance?Talk about guaranteed customers.Just google "Obamas broken Promises " I just came up with 38, way to many to list here. I am a Independent and Libertarian so don't hit me with the Repub garbage please

They showed his birth certificate, you don't believe it, what's he to do?
      Go on bended knee begging you to believe him?
      For crying out loud, we KNOW McCain wasn't born here....was that EVER a problem?

As far as broken promises, I can google just as many that he has kept...more, as a matter of fact.
      Mandating healthcare is just a way to make sure the pool is big enough so all can swim. I don't have a problem with that. I WANT my fellow citizens to have healthcare!!!

And as far as being a puppet....who isn't? You? Look at your name.
      Difference is, he is kind, respectful,and slow to anger.
      Versus this crop of insulting, smearing, teeth-out, ripping to shred vultures who want to take it all for themselves.

Pick your poison.

1. Jeff Berndt profile image74
        Jeff Berndtposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"For crying out loud, we KNOW McCain wasn't born here....was that EVER a problem?"
        Well, yeah, it was, for about five minutes. Folks said, "Hang on, wasn't McCain born abroad?" and it was explained that yes, he was born abroad, but he was born to US parents on a diplomatic mission, so legally he's a natural born citizen. And the folks who asked said, "Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up."

That's the difference between a rational skeptic and a birther. Birthers pretend not to see evidence that refutes their pet foolishness, or pretend it's not really evidence. Anything, but keep pretending that they haven't been proven wrong. It's either a sickness, a deliberate lie, or genuine stark staring stupidity.

11. Moderndayslave profile image59

I really don't get the birth certificate thing,that's first thing but apparently there are enough people behind it to make it an issue.I have other things on my mind than his birth certificate. The promises he has broken are the ones that got him elected.I already looked up the broken promises before I posted,not an off the cuff thing.He was supposed to pull the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and now he sends forces to Lybia when congress wasn't around. Yes' most politicians are full of crap.The health care plan is garbage. Nothing was done about tort reform or costs because a lot of politicians are lawyers and they just love lobbyists.. Why is it that everyone has to buy from an insurance company? An insurance pool? I would love to start a business where I have "Guaranteed Customers". This country has many problems but they all cant be fixed on the back of the declining middle class.Ge didn't pay any taxes on 14.5 Billion in profits.How many other companies have that kind of deal going on?Nancy and Harry should have started filling the pool with that.These are my opinions and you are entitled to yours also.

First off...
      Try getting anything done against the insurance companies and the US military...
      It is like chipping against a monolith.
      BUT, at least Obama and the Dems tried. I will take what little we can get for now. Look at Vermont...they are going to have a single-payer medicare for all plan!!
      Obama is not stopping that...he is not stopping anything. He is trying to INCLUDE people in the good life that has been RATIONED out here.
      And I see the Repubs as never doing anything at all but going along with big money, so yes, that is my opinion.
      We are "officially" out of Iraq..what is going on is privitization of the world, with privately contracted mercenary firms doing the policing, many of whom are ex-military....Blackwater/Xe.

Libya is another excursion for resources and land,imo. What are we to do?
      There is so much going on I don't agree with!!
      You want Obama? Get Bush first, then we can talk.

I like what the Dems are doing for US here at HOME.

1. Moderndayslave profile image59
        Moderndayslaveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Caving in no.  In agreement on some points yes. military and ins,yes.Dems tried yes/the wrong approach.Single payer with freedom to have your own/yes. Cross state lines.Repubs and and big money / yes. Iraq ,should of never been there in the first place,stop funding Blackwater .Haliburton and Cost Plus system .Lybia /spot on. Both parties suck. We need a third party it's a rigged system

The system is rigged!!! SPOT ON!

But, given what we have to work with...I'm still stickin with the Dems.

Other than that....you're a good guy to converse with. smile

12. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

Why the hell are people so worried about where this guy was born?

Why aren't they worried about the fact that he declared war without a declaration of war from congress?

Really? His birth certificate? who f*ing cares?

51% of Republicans.....
      ps: they voted on a resolution to allow it.
      Same thing that got Bush off.

13. lovemychris profile image76

"The Democratic Party is Either Asleep at the Switch, Intimidated, or in Collusion with the Domestic Enemies of America"
    April 3, 2011 posted by Eric L. Wattree ·

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/03 … f-america/

Well, If you guys scroll back up and take a look at what, SHORT STOTY had to say, you will see he has hit the nail on the head.

Some time ago, I too, made the same statement. Don't let them distract or confuse you.

Well, here we are. Nobody knows, a lot of us don't care, many have given up, a lot are saying, let the chips fall as they may.

On, Meet The Press this morning, I heard the Statement of the year. It went as follows,

WE JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TALK TO THE PUBLIC.

Now, I was under the understanding that, we were trying to get our message to them.

Most of us know we are in a mess and have some good answers, BUT, does anybody in our Government hear us or are they open to debate.

So far, all I see is, my dog can beat up your dog. Nobody is giving an inch to help us get back on track.

Now, as far as this Obama BC Issue, a great tactic for Obama. This will put the spotlight right on him and him only.

This gives him the time he need to get things going his way. Just in case you are not aware of it, we don't count anymore.

I am still waiting to see what The Donald comes up with and now he has a little company.

Herman Cain???? Can't say much about this one.

I am still waiting for all these party's to get there houses in order.

2012 will go one of two ways. Number 1. Out of the dust and smoke a person will arise, with a backbone and start getting us back on our feet.

Or, Number 2. I have no words that will describe the results, BUT, I will say this.

You think we are in a mess now, this might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

OLY

14. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

In case you didn't catch "Weekend Update" last night, it captured perfectly the tone of the GOP presidential race thusfar.
    You gotta watch the video.
    Can we cay three-ring-circus??? lol

SNL Takes On Donald Trump: ‘In This GOP Field Trump Seems Like A Viable Candidate…’
    by Sarah Devlin | 12:30 am, April 3rd, 2011

“Weekend Update” brought us the unholy juxtaposition of Republican prospective presidential candidates with contestants on “Celebrity Apprentice.” Seth Meyers‘ case was this: given that Donald Trump is forcing us to pay attention to his possible presidential run on the Republican ticket, it only made sense to attempt to sort the rest of the would-be GOP leaders according to their similarity to Meatloaf and Dionne Warwick (Newt Gingrich and Trump himself).

Though the concept is pretty funny, the thought of presidential candidates culled from “Celebrity Apprentice” just gets depressing once you think about how many months we have to go before the Iowa caucus, during which we’ll be forced to pretend to take Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy seriously (or at least seriously enough to allow him squeeze out a few more appearances on “The View”). Sigh!

Watch the clip via NBC below:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/snl-takes-on … candidate/

My Point, exactly. The right hand don't know what the left hand is doing.

I try not to get to wrapped up in this crap.

OLY

PS, I did hear Trump say a while back that if he did not get The Republican Nomination, he would go Independent.

OLY

15. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 12 years ago

Ann, I don't know what that video link on page one was supposed to represent...

It was nothing but garbage and innuendo...mixed with ridiculous propaganda imagery...no substance...

And of course...no reference to the two idiots who were running through the Republican ticket... They "dee dee dee'd (Carlos Mencia) us with Bush/Cheney...and then thought they'd slip an even dimmer twosome into the White House...

People may not like Obama...but imagine what we'd look like if he had lost....

And then realize that the GOP would have nothing to stand on...because every decision the Obama Administration made...from bailouts to attacking Libya, would have been on their record....  To think they would have done differently is ludicrous...

The GOP wants everyone to forget how stupid their selection process for president/v.p. was....so they create misinformation, exageration, and of course, the terms that stigmatize ignorant minded Americans "Illegal Alien"...

Petty, poor, and manipulative....that is my review of that video link in a nutshell.. I worry for those who watch the video and get angry at Obama....poor people..

16. lovemychris profile image76

".. I worry for those who watch the video and get angry at Obama...."

That's what they're banking on!
    Get angry.
    Get him out.
    Put them back in.

It's really quite simple.
    Because had they been SO concerned about the deficit, the spending, blah blah blah....

They would have had their FITS during Bushco.
    But they didn't.
    In fact they INCREASED the deficit, with tax cuts and subsidies!!!!

Had they cared about wars, they would have been against them during Bushco.
    But they weren't.
    In fact, those of us who WERE were called un-American, for not supporting the president, and the troops.

They are full of money and ideology, nothing else, IMO.

Get that cult of greed and superiority outta here!

This is not about the original tea-party, of Ron Paul....it's about the Koch-Stinking Baggers.

1. DavidHill76 profile image60
      DavidHill76posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You know what? This whole discussion is pointless. Because everyone refuses to see how corrupt both sides of the system really are.

There's a grassroots movement that's going to from, and it's not the lame tea party either.

A lot of people I talk to are getting fed up with all the bias and bullshit.

Hello!! That's what I'm sayin!!!

They blame everything on Obama and the Dems...while overlooking the past 30 years!
        8 in the recent past, which gets the full-throttle escape hatch.
        It's biased BS.

Lame Tea-Party.
        Not the original one.
        You better make sure those money and ideology-bags don't get a hold of your new one too.

17. lovemychris profile image76

Here is an example of the difference:
    In Georgia, the Repub gv signed Grover Norquist's "No new tax pledge ever"...or whatever it is...

"His bill lowers the state personal income tax rate from 6 to 4.5 percent. Yet at the same time, the bill is being touted as being revenue neutral — meaning that revenue has to come from somewhere. Georgia Republicans, under the leadership of Deal, have decided to make up the difference by eliminating a whole host of tax exemptions and increases in sales taxes. The end result? Georgians making over $180,000 would see steep tax cuts while middle class Georgians making between $20,000 and $180,000 would see tax hikes."

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/04/03/tax … than-deal/

This is going on all over the country where there are R gv's. THIS is how Repubs govern. Middle and low incomes subsidize the wealthy!! Dems do not do that.

They are not the same.

1. Maembe profile image59

Pawlenty did more or less the same thing in Minnesota, causing property taxes to skyrocket to historic proportions while he was governing, but still being able to maintain the whole "no new taxes."  Except in that case taxes for the middle class went up and it wasn't even close to being deficit neutral leaving us with a record budget deficit as well.  Naturally that makes him a possible Republican presidential nominee in 2010.

Same with Mitt Romney!!
        And same with that creep Kasich: Whom I well remember from the Contract On America.....and ever since.
        "We are in charge now...you don't HAVE a say!" BANGS the gavel.

Welcome to the New America Order. That was circa 2000. And it's only gotten worse. Much worse.

Massive Privatization Power Grab In John Kasich Budget http://goo.gl/ULcj2

They are going for it now...the whole shebang.
        No holds barred military corporate states.

But I don't think it will fly....I believe in the Boomerang effect.
        Better duck Thugs!

18. Moderndayslave profile image59

This was written by Gordon Duff Of Veteran's Today:From his 4/3/11 Article: A little talk radio.

RON PAUL:

There is a debate going on involving Ron Paul and 9/11.  Some of those around me believe Paul can challenge Obama successfully, only if he gets the Republican nomination.  To do that, he has to suck up to Israel, deny any sane and rational beliefs about 9/11 and, quite possibly, alter almost all of his core beliefs.

If elected, he will find himself a Republican president who is a Democrat at heart.

I’m sorry, but the Republican party is no longer relevant.  The Tea Party candidates all showed up with price tags attached to themselves and sold out the second they got into office.  With all the talk, there hasn’t been one challenge on 9/11 or the Patriot Acts, the basis for Constitutional issues or any real discussion about the fate of the Federal Reserve System, the biggest racket of all and the biggest violation of America’s Constitution.

Instead, it’s all “Israel this” and “Israel that” and favors for the rich and powerful.  The sooner we get these idiots out of Washington and replace them with the old and more moderate group of crooks and malcontents, the better.  There isn’t a lick of common sense in the bunch.  This is the biggest pack of “gimme-gimme-gimme” grifters yet.

What they remind me of is communists.

Anyway, back to Ron Paul.  Is he real or not?  This was the question about Obama.  Obama certainly sounds gutless, compared to his talk when he was in the Senate or running for office.  However, though Obama has turned his back on real foreign policy reform and has failed to embrace “9/11″ and the hypocrisy  of Afghanistan, many other things he has done are brilliant.  “Broke as hell,” the markets are back, jobs are finally creeping back and America rode through the worst depression in its history, worse than 1929, “almost’ intact.  Almost.

The GOP would have killed us all.  They just don’t know when to stop their gluttony.

Here is what I suggest for Paul.

1. Form a third party, picking up cash from Ron Perot, veterans, small and medium business and the independent and sane Jewish lobby , what is left of it
       2. Go “tough love” on America, no more big government, no more jobs overseas, no more free rides for corporations, no more big military, no more “a lot of things”…..announce that the “gravy train” has reached the end of the line, no foreign aid, no wars, no aircraft carriers, no “policeman of the world”
       3. Accountability:  spies, lobbyists, plotters and thieves all go to jail, starting with 9/11 and continuing on.  The bigger the crook, the bigger the axe!
       4. Announce an end to controlled media, politically correct text books, our phony universities and the fictional version of history Americans are peddled.  If America is to be free, it has to face the truth about, in particular about itself.

I say " Where can I register"
    Maybe we can take care of us at home then

1. profile image50

So, you "suggest for Paul," fantasy, tyranny, and the shredding of the Bill of Rights? Great platform you've got there.

Please explain your position and How you got there?Fantasy, Tyranny and The shredding of the Bill of Rights.

Best of luck with that. Most of us realise that the working of SSs mind is a closed book.

2. profile image50

Dreams of a viable 3rd party are fantasy. Ross Perot supporters are by now dead or too ashamed to admit it.

Telling private companies they CAN'T do business overseas would be tantamount to the government takeover of private business (you know, the 'S' word) and of course would be crippling to our economy.

Isolationism is the simple, lazy mantra of short-sighted cowards and would cost us and the rest of the world far more in blood and treasure than 1000 times what we expend now to maintain peace and stability in key parts of the world.

Imprisoning lobbyists would be a clear violation of the Constitution. Only a simpleton cuts his own arm off when he doesn't like what HE himself is doing with it.

The media is NOT now controlled, and legally CONTROLLING what can or cannot be printed in books based on political ideology would be one of the most direct violations of free speech you can imagine.

Silly hyperbole does not make for sound policy.

Actually I'm not dead or too ashamed. All of that and you picked Jobs overseas? Take the whole company overseas Get out. Someone will start one here to take your place.

"Isolationism is the simple, lazy mantra of short-sighted cowards and would cost us and the rest of the world far more in blood and treasure than 1000 times what we expend now to maintain peace and stability in key parts of the world."  What key parts of the world? What country should we put first ours or theirs?. Imprison Lobbyists remember Jack Abramoff?
            I don't think AIPAC is registered either.The media is not controlled,"Operation Mockingbird" do you actually think the govt. just up and left? along with who's ideals are paying the salaries,Wake Up. as far as TEXTBOOKS and what is published in them, not fiction in the library. Stay on point next time

1. profile image50

So now we're back to you supporting  fantasy, tyranny, and the shredding of the Bill of Rights. Great platform.

Your question about "what country should we put first" reveals a stunning lack of understanding of economics.

All you are giving me are generalizations.Please be more specific. I posted my opinions here and other subjects. Some are very quick to shoot me down.I don't know if it's an ego thing or what? Use facts that's all. Economics as far as what? NAFTA? Outsourcing? Exploitation of other countries resources and cheap labor? Importing other countries low priced crap. People pushing paper are not creating wealth in this country. Manufacturing something of value will as evidenced by the position this country is in now. Ron Paul' ideals are not for Shredding The Bill Of Rights. I think that was Bush's thing. When someone shuts me down with Facts I will admit I'm wrong but until then don't try to dazzle me with B.S. Oh yeah, get an avatar or post a pic  if your so smart. You and the other know it all have the same one.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image60
            Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"Telling private companies they CAN'T do business overseas would be tantamount to the government takeover of private business (you know, the 'S' word) and of course would be crippling to our economy."

For the Record: Paul wants free trade abroad. He's about as far away from "telling private companies they CAN'T do business overseas".

"Isolationism is the simple, lazy mantra of short-sighted cowards and would cost us and the rest of the world far more in blood and treasure than 1000 times what we expend now to maintain peace and stability in key parts of the world."

For the Record: Ron Paul isn't an isolationist (you weren't calling him one, but I'm just clarifying). He wants trade with everyone, just not at the point of a gun.

"Imprisoning lobbyists would be a clear violation of the Constitution. Only a simpleton cuts his own arm off when he doesn't like what HE himself is doing with it."

For the Record: Paul fully believes that it is ok to lobby your government - after all, that's freedom of speech. He's just against giving money TO the lobbyists.

They lobby all they want, they just won't get anything.

2. lovemychris profile image76

Interesting....and a lot to think about.
      Facing the truth about ourselves.
      It's the only way to freedom.

As a country, and as human beings.

3. Evan G Rogers profile image60
      Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ron Paul's the only politician who gets my vote.

1. DTR0005 profile image61
        DTR0005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You may indeed be Ron Paul's only vote...lol

19. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Advice to trump. Google it! lol

Well, lets not forget one thing.

Trump tells you, What and HOW things are.

Not, WHAT you want to hear.

No wool over your eyes. He tells it like it is.

Goldwater tried this same thing when he ran. Scared the heck out of people and at that time, we were not ready to except it.

Now, we are. You know it, we know it, and I know it, and he is not afraid to tell you what a mess our world is in.

20. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Herman Cain just ain't Abel

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)