President Flip Flop Obama

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (24 posts)
  1. AnnCee profile image67
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

1. Close Guantanamo

Yes,  oops, no.

2. Military Tribunals  

No, oops, yes.

3. Rendition 

No, oops, yes.

4. Military Action Without Congressional Approval  

No, oops, yes.

5. Third Site Missile Defenses in Poland & Czech Republic   

Yes, oops, no.

6. Ignoring Darfur Genocide

No, oops, yes.

7. Backing a Federal Europe as Opposed to National Sovereignty

No, oops, yes.

8. Lowering America's Standing in the World

No, oops, yes.

9. Dumping "Stalwart Ally" Hosni Mubarak

No, oops, yes.

10. Killing Manned Space Program After Pledge to Fund it

Yes, oops, no.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V09RaSn5H04/TQy4mI-7lmI/AAAAAAAABJM/QD1-uXTHCWI/s1600/ObamaFlipFlop.jpg

2. AnnCee profile image67
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Truth hurts.

1. profile image0
      Texasbetaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am surprised that you can actually write the word "truth" without the irony coming off of the screen and smacking you in the face.

1. DannyMaio profile image59
        DannyMaioposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I did not see one instance that you can refute what he has written, so instead you attack. very sad for you!! can you deny any of those flip flops? I have a few more also if you want. one where he says in 2006 that he will not vote to raise the debt ceiling because it means a failed whitehouse! guess that one changed also because he is begging for it now! take a few minutes and look it up.

3. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

There's a much bigger list of what he's done.
    You people are ungrateful and petty.

Shame, to hate your own president so much....and they call HIM anti-American. Tsk Tsk TSK.

ps: imagine that! Calling your president anti-American...and coming from a crook who shredded documents to cover up an illegal war!!!!!! (Ollie North)
    And Klannity let's it go......WHAT a dweeb!

4. lovemychris profile image77

And--watch out! I just saw Romney's add on tv....

Ohhhh, you want to talk flip-flop???

You may regret using that phrase when the press gets to him.

1. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"Mitt Romney Founded Business That Utilized Offshore Tax Havens, Costing Taxpayers Billions In Lost Revenue" http://goo.gl/lJBID

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
        Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"That Utilized Offshore Tax Havens"

Ah yes, using tax laws written by democrats to keep his own money.

Bas**rd.

Really? he lives here, gets rich here, yet doesn't have to pay taxes here?
          Gee--a lot of rappers are going to jail for just that. Ozzy is in trouble. Even Ole Willy Nelson had a time of it.

And here, Romney gets to keep every dime his sharkster companies make?

What is this? 2-tiered system?

5. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

It's great how the President doesn't have to pass things through the Senate and Congress before they can be appro--oh wait, he does.

It's also gtreat how he had to have 60 votes for anything to get through the Senate, and now they all say: He didn't do anything!!
      They blocked everything...even simple nominations...
      God, what bunch of hypocrits. I mean to the max.

1. dingdondingdon profile image60
        dingdondingdonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's truly incredible. It's the equivalent of a man saying "I will finish this marathon", then someone breaking both his legs and sneering at him for not keeping his promise.

Or...to paraphrase one of their mouth-pieces:

He had to govern with one hand tied behind his back!!

grrrrrr--who actually listens to these dirt-bags? Ooops, did I say that? I meant anti-American fascist traitors....there, now I sound more like them.

2. BillyDRitchie profile image60
        BillyDRitchieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Um, until this year he had a filibuster proof majority.....it wasn't the GOP who stood him up, love......

6. Will Apse profile image87
    Will Apseposted 13 years ago

Most flip flops end up in a gyre somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Hackneyed political phrases seem to end their lives endlessly swirling around in Hubpages Forums.

7. lovemychris profile image77

Good word, sneer, btw.....exactly the stance they take.

8. profile image0
    Mad Prophetposted 13 years ago

O'Bama is a moron, who wouldn't know the first thing about running a country.  So says I, the mad prophet.

9. Doc Snow profile image89
    Doc Snowposted 13 years ago

"Flip-flop. . ."

That's *so* 2004.

AnnCeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah well in my day we called them thongs. . .

1. Doc Snow profile image89
        Doc Snowposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was referring to the demonization of John Kerry.

However, I also remember a time when "thong" referred to footwear.  Insubstantial, either way.

AnnCeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't say he's insubstantial exactly.  Bought and paid for?  Oh yeah.

10. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

Wonder if that's where Geithner got the idea not to pay his taxes before he was appointed Treasury secretary?

Could be..Romney's an old-time manipulator...he could have shown Geithner the ropes.

He's not rich for nothin you know. None of them are.
      And now you want him to put the ropes to America? No thank you.

11. knolyourself profile image58
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

"Bought and paid for?"
    Skull and Bones.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)