teaching of mohamed and teaching of jesus

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (73 posts)
  1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

i saw e post that the teaching of mohamed are againste the teachting of jesus

soo i poste thise to clairifie to you aboute the religion of jesus and islam

islam came to clairify the first revalation

islam came to assert the first revalations like the torah and the gospel ,it does not contradict with it at all ,even in the context
    but islam came to clairify some concepts that was lost or changed by time in the previouse revalations

soo basically the teaching of jesus and mohamed are the same and when ever there is e diffrence between islam and critianity , understand that islam came to corect it and it s not e teaching of jesus

e simple exemple is living like mounks and nuns that is e changes and you canot find anny proove aboute it even in the gospel, but cristianity call for that and allah say in the holy coran that he didnt obligate it to anny one
    and e lot of other diffrence
    even the state of jesus in cristianity untill now it still problems and diffrences aboute jesus state,  is he e god ?or e son of god ?or just e profet and islam claify this
    and aboute the claims aboute vilence i belive evry nation need to have power to protect it self
    and mohamed is ever soo mursiful and thank to god that he fond e huuge nation and e powerful nation that unsuure te security of the holly coran wish didnt happens to the gospel

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What do you say to those who say Muhammed was delusional, mistaken, or just lying?

I'm sure I could find some pearls of wisdom in what Muhammed had to say and undoubtedly he was a great leader that unified the Arabian Peninsula. However to assert that through him alone God brings correction and clarification is the height of arrogance, and we are supposed to believe him?

Your OP smacks of my prophet is bigger than your prophet. History is stuffed full of men who disagreed with the beliefs of their day, so came up with 'new revelation', 'new clarrification', 'new corrections', and all claim God spoke to them 'so you better believe it'.

Quite frankly I do not believe Muhammed heard from God.

1. profile image0
        darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

the probleme is not that my profet is bigger ,,, what an idea ,,, than youre profet
        if you trully folowing jesus teaching ther is noo need for islam to came cristianity was already e universal  religion but the problem is that you are not folowing the religion of jesus that he came with

in islam we say that the teaching of jesus liive better in islam than cristianity

when mohamed was asked aboute jesus and islam he say:

we are more worthy  than the cristian to call jesus son of marry as one of are owne as e muslim and e true beliver

just tell me why you worship jesus and the holy spirite when jesus calle the jews to worship one god????
        and he worship one god he worship
        why if he is god worship other thinks?????

undneably mohamed and islam have the greatest impact of relgion from the day it came untill now it s considered as e religion of the future because simply it does not fall down like cristinity againste libralimse

islam didnt stop cristianity but libralimse does
        and do not tell me that you re folowing the true cristianity because cristianity now allow to make mistakes that used to punish by death at here first years

Of course if you deny that Yashua offered Himself as a sacrifice for sin and ignore His teaching, it's then easy to downgrade Him to the level of Muhamed and claim He belongs more to Islam than Christianity.

There is no trinity, agreed. It was a Catholic invention. However, Yashua was God the Father Himself manifest in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit is His presence when manifest upon the Earth. This is not hard to understand unless you choose to deny it.

1. profile image51
            paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean, I take refuge with the Creator God; that Jesus was husband of Mary; as per the "Christian" belief, as you state?

I don't think Jesus ever claimed that.

I don't understand what you mean Paar.

1. profile image51

Christians think Jesus was god; rather as you say he was "god-the-father"; then the Christians say that Mary was begotten by god-the-father.

It is a wrong concept; because that makes Jesus , I take refuge with the Creator God, husband of Mary.

I don't think you believe that.

When you say "Yashua was God the Father Himself manifest in the flesh"; what exactly you mean.

I want to understand.

1. profile image0
                  Virgil Newsomeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Christians do not believe Mary to be begotten by God.  She was chosen by God to carry the Son of God and give birth to Him. 

Is your god so weak he cannot manifest himself in human flesh?  There is where your problem lies.  Jehovah can do whatever He pleases, and who can stop Him?

1. profile image51

I find following in the Bible:

1 John 3:18   
                    He that believeth in him is not judged. But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

2 1 John 4:9   By this hath the charity of God appeared towards us, because God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we may live by him.

3 John 1:18   

No man hath seen God at any time: the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?q=Jesus+b … rb&t=0

Is it a misconception of the sinful John only?

2. profile image0

;;;;;There is no trinity, agreed. It was a Catholic invention. However, Yashua was God the Father Himself manifest in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit is His ;;;;
            now you are telling me that e mouvement that influence  cristianity for e long time and claim to be the most correct of of all the other groups is simply wrong ,,??? cant you take that as e signe you could be mistaken too???? BUT ISLAM AND FROM IT TIME OF MAKING IT DOES NOT CONTRADICT AT ALL WITH IT SELF AND IT WAS COLLECTED IT THE BEST CONDITION THANKS TO MOHAMED AZND IT SAY SIMPLY JESUS IS JUST E PROFET OF THE JEWS I HAVE READ THE GOSPEL AND JESUS SAY THI IS MENT ONLY FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL

WHAT YOU WON ME TO BELIVE YOU RE WORD AS E CRISTIAN ,,???
            OR THE HOLY CORAN AND THE HOLY GOSPEL

Simply put, just because you have the words of Muhamed, that does not prove God gave them. You only have Muhamed's statement that God spoke to him. You do not know whether God spoke to him; whether Muhamed imagined the visions, or whether he was a liar.

1. profile image0

well history agreed with what mohamed came with
                e huuge part of the gospel and the taura agree with what mohamed came with
                for an exemple aboute regrouping the gosepl
                a lot a lot of historian question that the gospel what still in it s original forme
                the miricale of mohamed is the holy coran
                the level of arabic in the holy coran are just too way to advanced to be the work of e human and ask someone who speak arabik
                and his protection because ther will be no profet after mohamed soo god gave it the protection againste time and it does never get changed or edited
                and it the greatest mirical allah have gave to e profet
                jesus reraise the dead but tell me if that helpful to guide ppl now

1. Greek One profile image64
                  Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

can't really make out what you are typing and Google translator isn't helping much...

but if I am reading you correctly, are you saying you are in the mood to blow up some buildings?

2. profile image53
      islamicebooksposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The bible is distorted with regard to its teachings about Jesus, if you want to know the truth read Jesus (PBUH), The Truth Revealed

That would be like reading a service manual for a Chrysler when trying to fix a Ford.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 12 years ago

So God couldn't get it right the first time then, had to fix a few mistakes. Typical! roll

1. profile image0

ppl didnt get it right not god and

if you read the history of profets in islam you will find:

before abaraham and judaisme you will find that god end thise nations because thy didnt belive in the profets untill abraham

judaisme took time it self the torah came instantly than the zabor the book of david and thy are both admitted by the jews to as revalation of god

before  the time of jesus the torah was already changed soo the profets that came in the time of jesus like zakaria , jhon , and jesus are correctioniste

jesus call ppl to belive in him just because the jews were already beliver and he call them to accept him as e the masaya e profet to the children of israel

and jesus was only ment to the children of israel as e correctioniste
      we belive that the gosepl didnt came to e new nation he came to the children of israel

what make the ppl fail is that thy disbelive in those profets

in the gospel jesus repeately metion him self as e profet for the children of israel soo are you from the children of  israel?
      but mohamed
      read thise holt verse of the coran
      ;;; oh mohamed we only sent you mercy for all creation ,,,,
      thise is e word of god to his profet mohamed

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
        A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, people fail because they embrace that garbage.

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Whoever put the Bible together did a masterful job.  I've found very few discrepencies but possibly because of the metaphor, symbolism and implication what I see as a discrepency is not.  The way I understand it, Jesus came for all mankind.  Abram (Abraham) was the messenger for the Jews.  In the OT, any reference to The Angel of the Lord is a reference to Jesus as opposed to An Angel.  So he was there throughout the OT as well.  And, yes, I guess according to this, we are all children of Israel (Jacob), Isaac or Ishmael, Abraham, and Noah, Adam before that.  I've never understood where the Gentiles came from.

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

The problem I have is this.The appearance of Jesus does appear to be a logical progression. The New Testament plays from the Old Testament. Jews and Christians may disagree as to who Jesus was, but they are pulling their  initial understanding of God from the same source. Oddly, from my understanding of Judaism, they have come to the same conclusions that Jesus appeared to have come to concerning the nature of God.

But, (and this is a giant but) Islam takes a hard left turn. Correct me if I'm wong, but Islam calls Jesus a prophet. That's a problem. A prophet of God isn't supposed to lie. If they do, then they aren't to be considered a prophet of God. Jesus laid claim to the fact that he would rise after three days. If he didn't, he is no prophet; therefore Mohamed lied when he labeled him one. If he did rise, Mohamed lied when he denied that fact. Either way, Mohamed lied on this point. How can he be considered a prophet?

From what I understand of Islam, they say the Christians are the liars, that everything Jesus said was made up. They say God would never permit His prophet to die a cursed death, so He was never crucified in the first place. And then we get Paarsurrey who says Jesus went to live in India instead.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

My favorite is the one where he supposedly went to Iceland to learn to walk on water. I'm surprised I haven't run across that story yet here on the forum.

2. profile image51

Yes, Jesus did go to India; Buddhist record and Hindu scripture record Jesus going there.

If NT Bible fails to mention it; it is its failing and it shows that NT Bible  was written by ignorant people who were not trutsted by Jesus. Jesus had to go secretly as Jews were in his pursuit to kill him.Jesus' mother Mary and many other trusted companions of him joined him in his journey to India.

Muhammad and Jesus were both peaceful messengers of the Creator God.

1. arksys profile image84
          arksysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

@paarsurrey - the time you are talking about where the hindu scriptures and Bhuddist record Jesus going there is during the "lost years" right?. i.e. from childhood and the beginning of his ministry which is recorded in the New Testament.(between ages of 12 to 30)

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
          couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Even under the most necessary of circumstances, under the best of conditions, that's an awfully long walk.

1. profile image51

Sure it was a long journey; yet he did it in love of the mission, he had been assigned by the Creator God, for guidance of the lost ten tribes of Israel who resided there.

3. arksys profile image84

@disappearinghead - Islam does not say "everything Jesus said was made up". If we believe he is a prophet then we cannot say he was wrong during his time of prophethood.

it is true that Jesus was not on the cross, instead it was another man who's face was changed by God to look like Jesus. Ofcourse God would not want his messenger to be harmed, they have the highest ranks among mankind.

@paarsurrey - there is nothing in islam about Jesus going to india as far as i know.

Just to clarify -

And for their saying, "We have certainly killed the Masih 'Isa (Jesus) the son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah", while in fact they did neither kill him, nor crucify him, but they were deluded by resemblance. Those who disputed in this matter are certainly in double about it. They have no knowledge of it, but they follow whims. It is absolutely certain that they did not kill him (157) But Allah lifted him towards Himself. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise (158)

Chapter 4 - An Nisa Verses 157-158

Translation Mufti Taqi Usmani.

In the commentary it says  - It means that another person who resembled Jesus was killed by the Jews, while Jesus was lifted by Allah to the heavens, and the Jews believed that they had killed him. The Holy Quran does not name the person who was actually killed. Some reports say that he was one of Jesus's companions who sacrificed himself to save Jesus and his face resembled the prophet. Other reports say that it was the very person who led the Jews to the house where Jesus was staying. He entered the house, but came out with a face resembling Jesus, and the Jews killed him. Nothing can be said with certainty. What is certain, according to the Quran is that Jesus was lifted by Allah to the heavens, and the Jews confused someone else with him.

2. profile image0

cristinity cocept of god is abusolutly no like judaisme it cotradict in e huge parts it s the opposite islam and cristianity belifs are almoste indenticale
      e very simple exemple is judaisme there is one god the maker the creator and no one father but in cristianity it s a hol other think 3 gods jesus his father and the holy spirite
      and  keep it in youre mind  the hostorical innacuracy of the gospel; it just took too long time to be collected and it was not regrouped from the first
      soo the word of father could be added very easly

the critics that islamique scholars took :

1 is that cristianity concepts was built and contradict with the teaching of judaisme like thise concept aboute god

2 jesus came as correctioniste soo he didnt repeat the concept of god and angles to his folowers just because his folowers were already jews and thy know who is god and and he was not orderd to make e news belifs or e news nations

cristianity was buit by ousiders not jews not the desciples and thise is why untill now crisitianty belif contradict with the gospel
      he never call you to waship him or the holy spirit why you do it????

1. profile image0

If you aren't going to address my question, I don't feel compelled to bother responding to yours. You are here apparently because you enjoy listening to yourself talk.

@Emile - you should note that the time your are talking about is the time-frame where there already is conflict between islam and christianity.

they were both prophets and none of them lied.

2. profile image0

I HAVE REPEATED ON YOURE QUESTION ALL THE GOSPEL CLAIMS ARE QUESTIONED BECAUSE IT SIMPLY SUFFER FROM EDITING AND CHANGES AND TOOK TOO LONG TO BE REGROUPED SO WE QUESTION THISE WE QUESTION EVEN THE CRUSFIXION IN ISLAMIQUE BELIEFS JESUS WAS SAVED AND THE DICIPLES KNOW THAT BUT IF W<E READ THE GOSPEL WE FIND A ANOTHER THINK

3. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Close.  You have a pretty good understanding of the 3 religions.
      But Judaism fails to recognize Jesus as divine.  Except for perhaps some Messianic Jews.
      And so does Islam fail in that.
      Islam tries to confine Jesus to just a "prophet".
      It even took (takes) some Christians a while to understand that in it's depth.
      That's the huge point.

When you said Islam took a hard left turn, you're right.

1. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 12 years agoin reply to this

By your definition wouldn't it be Christianity that took a hard left turn, since all of the other religions in the same vein view Jesus as a similar entity.

2. profile image0

islam and judaisme didnt fail at all but the cristianity fail to regroupe his teaching in e good way soo he is confused with god
        and judaisme is e hole other think
        jesus was described as the messaya by allah and judaisme report it s profecy 
        the meaning of the word massaya is apply to e jewish king and profet   
        but it does not mean at all e son of god or e god him self

4. profile image51

Jesus claimed that he would rise from the unconciousness or near-dead, as did Jonah; he never said he would rise from the dead; that is why he cited similarity with Jonah; yet the Christians won't believe Jesus.

1. profile image0

The problem is that you try to twist things around.  Jonah survived without dying in the belly of a whale for three days?  The stomach acid alone would have eaten up his flesh. 

Jesus told Martha that He is the resurrection.  Do you know what the word resurrection means?  RESURREC'TION, n. s as z. [L. resurrectus, resurgo; re and surgo, to rise.]

A rising again; chiefly, the revival of the dead of the human race, or their return from the grave, particularly at the general judgment.

Jesus also said, "Tear this temple down and I will build it back in three days."  He was speaking of the temple of His body.  One note to point out.  He did not say God the Father will build it back.  he used the pronoun I will build it back.  So what He was saying is that He will raise Himself up again.

1. profile image51

How do you know that Jesus was speaking about His body?

John has just given his errant opinion in John 2:19-21.

1. profile image0

Jesus said so in the Bible.  Why is everyone errant in what they wrote except for Muhammad, who never wrote anything down?  Now tell me this, did Muhammad die and raise himself up again from the dead?  If not, how can you say that he is the same as Jesus? 

Also, tell me where it states in the koran that Jesus did not die on the cross. 

Some believe that Judas and Jesus traded places without anyone knowing it.  If that is what you believe, then how could you possibly know?   Your arguments are full of holes and reek of propaganda.  It reminds me of something Hitler once said, "Tell a lie enough times and they will start believing it."  (paraphrased)

1. profile image51

Jesus did not say that he was referring to his own body; Jesus was clearly talking about the Jewish temple; it is the errant gospel writer who wants to make others to believe that Jesus was mentioning about his own body:

John:2-18-21

[18] The Jews, therefore, answered, and said to him: What sign dost thou shew unto us, seeing thou dost these things? [19] Jesus answered, and said to them: Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. [20] The Jews then said: Six and forty years was this temple in building; and wilt thou raise it up in three days?

[21] But he spoke of the temple of his body. [22]

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/50002.htm

1. profile image0

Another propaganda site?  When are you going to wake up and see the truth?  All the time you spend here trying to convince everyone that Muhammad was a peaceful man, though he fought almost constantly all of his adult life, should be spent actually searching for truth.

Do you know what a living word is?  Even you wrote that Jesus did not have a fleshly father.  Who do you think His father was?   How much power do you believe Jesus had?  He raised Lazarus from the dead, he raised a young girl from the dead, he open the eyes of many who were blind, he healed lepers, healed a woman with an issue of blood, etc. . .  Do you honestly believe Jesus knew he was going to almost die then be raised from almost dead?

Since you believe Jesus was not anything more than a prophet, then you would know He could not build the temple back in three days, when it took 46 years to build it. 

Surely you can see the difference.  If not, there is nothing anyone can do for you.

2. profile image0

Paar. Sometimes you present a somewhat reasonable augment. Other times, I have to label it babble unworthy of rebuttal.

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

One man's garbage is another man's genius.

5. knolyourself profile image60

The thinking a prophesy of the Jews is that there can be no Jewish Messiah until the Jews had there own nation. The Romans occupied Palestine at that time. The new Messiah was said to be born in North Africa around 1970. If so - he or she is late.

6. knolyourself profile image60

You monotheists will be fighting to the death forever, like Sherlock Holmes and Professor Moriarty, interlocked in battle even as they went
    over the Reichenbach Falls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IQzp76LTcw

7. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

teaching of mohamed and teaching of jesus

- were smiliar if understood correctly and truthfully.

1. profile image0

Did Jesus ever demand jizya to be paid?

1. profile image51

Jesus companions did not support him; they deserted him and fled away; though they were commanded to sell their clothes and buy swords; so Jesus left such companions and migrated to India, and neighboring countries where the lost ten tribes were settled; they accepted him and supported him and gave Jesus the title of Prince-the-Prophet or Prophet- the Prince.

2. arksys profile image84

Here's a hadith ... Jesus will abolish the Jizya when he returns according to Mohammad.

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 34 :: Hadith 425
        Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

8. wanzulfikri profile image59
    wanzulfikriposted 12 years ago

What I can see from some of the early posts are people arguing whether God can manifest itself into human and the question of Muhammad as the only guidance. I think we need to clarify on what basis do we state our statement. Maybe there are some thing left uncovered thus causing dispute. For me, what I know is that Jesus was one of the prophet before Muhammad and he was carried into the skies when he was about to be crucified. People will witness in the end of the world that Jesus or the Messiah will save the world from Dajal. And that's my view as a Muslim.

9. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

well just to arrive to e conclusion

i belive in jesus to be the massaya born of the vergin marry e profet and messengrer to the children of israel
    but my probleme is the confusion between him and allah and thise is e huge 1 probleme in islam and considered as blasfemy and and ppl who do that will not have the murcy of allah at the laste day

2 soo e very simple question the gospel report the life of jesus just tell me if jesus order ppl to worship him or the holy spirite or marry as god beside god ????

3 read the gospel you find jesus pray  to allah like ll humanity why he did that if is god??
    4 read the gospel you will find jesus discribe him self to be sent only to the childreb of israel soo even if his message make it with it didnt why non jews folow him??

i thut since ppl start to have the acces to islam all man kind will start converting but here you re using agues make that make noo sence

1. The apostle John stated that anyone who denies the Yashua was God come in the flesh is an Antichrist.

2. Yashua told people to worship their Father God in Heaven. Seeing as He was God Himself in the flesh upon the Earth for such a short time, commanding us to worship God in Heaven is a lasting commandment.

3. He prayed to God in Heaven as a lasting example because His time on Earth was short.

4. He came to the lost sheep of Israel for the time of His Earthly ministry. Just prior to His asscention to Heaven He told the  disciples to spread the good news of His sacrifice for sin and subsequent resurrection to the whole World, which includes the Islamic World.

Islam is effectively redundant as Yashua's message is for all of humanity.

1. profile image0

i have read the gospel
        pls tell me what parts you are speaking aboute ???
        Yashua is e name that make up i never read it in the gospel

repond to me did jesus call the deciples to worship him like you
        he call the to worship ond god ,then he describe him as  father
        and in the gospel mention all humanity as children of god
        the profets were mentioned as the children of god

repond to me did jesus call the deciples to worship him or to worship the holy spirite or to worship marry?????????

I already addressed all your questions in my post above.

Yahshua (aka Jesus) is His real name. It is Hebrew and means God is salvation. The name Jesus is a Greek name, but He was born a Jew, so was not His name.

10. A Troubled Man profile image58
    A Troubled Manposted 12 years ago

Matthew 15:3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’[a] and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’[b] 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites!

What he's pointing out here is that the Pharisees were more interested in appearing pious by means of 'giving to God' that which ordinarily would have been used to support their parent's needs. In so doing they were not honouring their parents so broke the law in favour of following their traditions of piety.

Yes, the "need" to ‘Honor your father and mother and Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

Honouring parents brings strong families and social cohesion, especially in ancient middle eastern cultures where there was a constant battle to survive against the environment/famine/waring neighbouring states. I'm no sociologist but I would guess that not honouring parents was a contributory factor of family and social breakdown in the west.

As for cursing parents, imagine yourself living in the ancient middle east. It ran the risk of undermining and thus weakening society when they had an enough issues trying to survive in brutal times. Family lines and inheritance were fundamental to the culture, so cursing parents ran the risk of tearing the fabric of society.

LOL! Yes, so much strong family and social cohesion, one must kill their children to uphold it. lol

That's nothing but medieval barbaric thinking.

I don't think infanticide was the message here. More likely grown up children and even then it's purpose would have been as a deterant.

What you are trying to do is put a 21st century western mindset into a pre-medieval middle eastern culture; you just can't. Had you been born into that society your values would be somewhat different to those you express here.

Yes, I imagine the threat of death would be a deterrent for a child. That's some classy parenting there. lol

Really? I thought this was the word of God we were talking about?

2. Jerami profile image59
          Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I gree with everything Disappearinghead said, but want to add,

A dog when it bites the hand that feeds it, often goes hungry; or finds another home.

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel.

Suppose you have ten children.  Nine of them loves and honors their parents.
          One totally disrespectful child will cause the other nine to not respect that parent that is taking the abuse from their sibling.
               We can compare this “somewhat”  to The captain who owns his own ship.   He can use any means necessary to stop a mutiny, before he gets thrown overboard.

The only thing that I ever spanked my children for, is blatant disrespect.
          If that had not worked ????    I would have ran away from home, ??  or something much worse.

lol

So, what methods would you use to kill a disrespectful child? lol

You have a horribly violent way of dealing with issues. I sure am glad I don't hold any of your dispicable beliefs.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)