Everyone ready for some Sunday night football!?!?!?!?!

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

The Grey Cup is this weekend!!

Is everyone pumped??

smile

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
      wavegirl22posted 12 years agoin reply to this

can you tell me what the Grey Cup is. . .so I can get psyched for it?

Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

i did write a Hub about it, you know...

it is ONLY the oldest team sports trophy awarded in North America....

and it is given to the World champions of a little game we call football

(the 'Superbowl' is a newbie in comparison, and is played for by teams that are given way too many downs to get 10 yards)

ah you want to get me started. . hmmmmmm

the Superbowl may be young in comparison but it is also something no matter where you are, come Superbowl Sunday. . the world and its inhabitants know what you are talking about.

And off I go. . to learn something new...

that's only because Snooki is going to sing at halftime at the next one smile

snooki... .lol

you dont take me for a joisey girl now do you?

New York, New England, New Jersey, New Zealand... all the same

OMG  .. New York and New England.. ha ha no way no how. .rivals.. enemies..
                  Jets- Patriots
                  Yankees- Red Sox

I once lived in Stamford which one would think was New England as it is in Connecticut but never, ever call someone there a New England fan. ..

New Jersey . . one of the armpits of America (where the Jets and Giants play is really closer to NY than the armpit part)

As for me. . my heart is and always will be in NY but at the moment I am living in California. . hehehehe

can you please print out my forum post to Mr. Edmondson and deliver it in person then? .. i mean since you over on the west coast anyway

2. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

PS... Toronto isnt playing... so I'm watching the Leafs play the Ducks instead on Sunday smile

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 12 years ago

its true but the cfl is a joke compared to the nfl,ufl and arena!

4. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 12 years ago

Greek One my love,

pay OG no mind.. this post of his was for me,  though we all know how much I love football he had to come up with something to get me going!

smile

5. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 12 years ago

Grey Cup Weekend!  Go Toronto Go!  What?  Toronto Argonauts didn't make it to the Grey Cup?  Shocking!

For old time sake... Toronto Argonauts 2004 Grey Cup Win

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5812044_f248.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)