This is a Post, from a friend, and I am in total agreement. Are you?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (31 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 11 years ago

I am an American! I am Very Tired and Very Concerned about OUR Country.It has been almost 4 years, and we the people still do not know who Barack Obama is, and people voted for him to sit in the oval office for a second term ?
    We have a senate and congress that is non functional! No budget in 4 years, no questions as to who these special czar's are that are in OUR White house,and the attitude that it's a fight between democrats and republicans, and not a mutual respect for the welfare of what's best for "We the People"
    We have an attorney general, that does not enforce the law's of the land with out bias.
    We have dead U.S. Federal Agent's killed because of fast and furious,and Obama tries to cover it with executive privilege.
    We have a dead U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans killed in Benghazi, Obama covers it with executive privilege.
    Millions of Americans unemployed, removed from their home by foreclosure,many homeless, and Obama grants amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, and brings refugee's to America, all at the expense of the working American TAX dollars.Many say also for voter fraud.
    We have Muslims and other's (czar's) in OUR White House and agencies, appointed by Obama, that he by passes the law maker's review to bring who he wants into out Nations Capitol.
    Obama has raised the National debt ceiling by UN responsible spending, and now wants a Fiscal Cliff order that includes UNLIMITED EXECUTIVE POWER TO RAISE THE DEBT CEILING! What power is next?
    Way too many people have come to America, not looking for a better way of life, but to change the life, Americans have fought,and died for to enjoy "OUR" Freedom. They ( non American ) need to go back home!
    I believe Americans have become too passive, as long as it's not in my back yard, who cares ? IT IS TIME FOR AMERICANS TO CARE, WE ARE AT THE 11TH HOUR!
    I could write volume's but people already know, it's time now to push back, before we don't have an America we still live in, in freedom. Time to shake the Country and the World. Muslim's are the enemy, that is a fact. sharia and sharia law, is the evil way of the devil himself. No Good will ever come of Muslim's and sharia here in America. Pastor Jone's I think was correct wanting to burn the Koran,some time's you just have to come down to the other persons level to get their attention! The people that made the movie about Mohammad, they have every right to do so! Time for the Muslims in the world to be put on notice, We the people do not care who's in the White House,Muslim or not, and We will not allow any sharia of any kind in America. Between now, and January 21, 2013, I would like to see as many Americans as possible buy a Koran. There is a big event taking place in Washington that day, and there will be Supporters, and Non Supporters, seems to me to be a good day to have a National day of burn your Koran Nation wide. All the countries around the world that don't like it, too bad, We Americans are tired of people coming to OUR Country, and disrespecting OUR Flag, Burning Her, spitting on Her, throwing Her on the Ground and not giving her the Proper respect due! I think America has come to the cross roads. Let's have an Inauguration that will go down in the history books, second to none! The powers to be, should have done their job's a long time ago.It has gone on way to long! God Bless America, all other's Get out!

Nation wide,All the people of every State, get Islamic flag's , Koran's, throw it on the ground, spit on it,burn it,do what ever you want, it's time Americans , Say, ENOUGH! This lack of Respect to OUR Country, the Host to many, that disrespect "US" and OUR Flag. It's Our turn, because we just can't fix stupid with kindness!
    A good date for the American Protest, I would think January 21, 2013, would be very fitting.
    PS: You may buy Korans, burkas and I believe flags on Amazon. America's time to Rise, And, Bring home ALL OUR Troops! God Bless America!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BORROW THIS, CUT AND PASTE,PUT IN E MAIL, FORWARD TO OTHER'S AND ASK THEM TO DO THE SAME!

1. profile image0
      Justsilvieposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is hate mongering and part of the problem not the solution!

OLYHOOCHposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Then, What is the Solution??????????

OLY

1. profile image0
          Justsilvieposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Educating ourselves instead of falling in line with people who want to blame all our problems on one group or another and think the only fix is spreading hate, untruth, half-truths and bigotry.

We did not get into the mess we are in overnight, nor was it the work of one party, or one religion or one people or whoever sits in the Whitehouse.

Damn what is it going to take to make people start looking at this country as "we" instead of "them and us" and start working towards some fixes and using some logical thought instead of moronic instinct?

Well here is another view of some people,

Good morning from Kentucky Lake USA...
            WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?
            I am a RACIST for criticizing Obama!
            I am a TERRORIST for supporting the Second Amendment!
            I am a TEA-BAGGER for supporting the Constitution!

I am a THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY because I wont shut up!
            I am a TROUBLE MAKER for asking unanswered questions!
            I am a BIRTHER for questioning the lack of documentation of the Commander-In-Chief!
            I am a a TRAITOR for blowing the whistle on my corrupt government!
            I am a CONSPIRACY THEORIST for presenting documented facts!
            I am ANTI-AMERICAN for supporting Constitutionalists!
            I am a RELIGIOUS FANATIC for believing JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR MY SINS!
            I am a WAR MONGER because I SUPPORT THE TROUPS!
            I am a HOMOPHOBE because I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman!
            I am a GREEDY CAPITOLIST because I believe you are not entitled to what I have earned!
            I am a SEPARATIST because I oppose ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and SHARIA LAW!
            I was born an AMERICAN who loves our FLAG and living in the LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!
            YEP, GUILTY and PROUD OF IT! Whats your point?
            GOD BLESS AMERICA!

OLY

1. psycheskinner profile image84
              psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The post was openly and explicitly bigoted, and you endorsed it. I think the implications of that are crystal clear.

Well, I think I goofed up, in my Re-ply on that. I put the Cart before the Horse.

My Error, and My fault for not thinking. I am really not that kind of a person.

I am sure that you all know how I feel, and YES. I make my fare share of Mistakes.

I have made several Post out her today in trying to get my Point across.

OLY

1. psycheskinner profile image84
                  psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It is very unfortunate because anyone who wants people to disrespect holy books and throw people from the country based on their faith... That is not a person I could ever respect let alone take guidance from on any issue

I would sincerely suggest that you read what you repost, or the conclusions people draw will be very counter productive to your goals

2. profile image0
      DMartelonlineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

How disgusting. Wake the hell up and stop reading such bigoted posts and form your own opinions based on some sense of reality.  You should be ashamed of yourself for submitting others to this crap.

Well, the point I am trying to make is, The attatude of the people as we sit on the cliff.

OLY

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

Do that and prove you are no different than the people you condemn.

OK, that is your opinion.

Thanks,

OLY

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 11 years ago

I was OK until the post turned into a muslim bashing affair.

I have to go with UW here - American has many problems, but militant American muslims wishing to push Islam onto all Americans is near the very bottom of the list.  Over population of animal shelters, for instance, would take priority.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
      Hollie Thomasposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think that's what I like about you, Wilderness. We are at opposite ends of the political spectrum in many ways, but you never cave into speculation and scare mongering.

And here is another view, of the Public,

WATER BOARDING SHOULD BE USED ON POLITICIANS TO GET THE TRUTH!!!

OLY

2. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  To my shame, I got caught in the Martin/Zimmerman thing and drew some unwarranted conclusions.  It will NOT happen again - I've learned that the vast majority of "shock" posts on HP are of unsubstantiated claims with little to do with reality and it always pays to consider them carefully and long.

Politics and ideology need to take a second seat to truth and reality, always.  It's one thing to present an opinion to be chopped at, it's quite another to intentionally present that opinion in such a manner that readers will take it as factual.

Well, here is one more, and, Then I will be quite.

Today, I heard a Teacher of mine say......"THIS MESS WILL SOON BE SET STRAIGHT......EVEN AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, POLITICALLY"......That's a WOW in My Book.....He does NOT say things lightly! I have said it before and I will say it again....GOD, not Alla , will not share HIS PLACE with any other GOD........SO PUT YOUR BOOTS ON....I FEEL THE TIME IS VERY NEAR......Enjoy these young children as they Celebrate CHRISTMAS.....

These are just some of what I am seeing, and, I am sure you-all are seeing them too.

OLY

4. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

Great song. Watch out for, December 21, 2012. Just had a chat with, Old Santa. He told me, All is go for December 24,2012.

Just in case I don't get back to All Of My Friends out here,

I wish You-All, A Very Merry Christmas, and, A Heck of a Happy New Year.

OLY

5. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

I would say whoever wrote this is a perfect example of something that is clearly lacking in our country: education.
    How does this person expect to be taken seriously with typos and grammatical mistakes in just about every line?
    How can the author claim him/herself an American while so obviously misunderstanding a basic tenet of American freedom -- the First Amendment?
    roll

1. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You have just so made me laugh. Yes. um. Says it all...

6. tussin profile image57
    tussinposted 11 years ago

This is a post from a friend as well

wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text SHOUTING wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text YELLING SOME OTHER STUFF wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text MORE SHOUTING AND HERE ARE SOME EXCLAMATION POINTS TO ROUND IT ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Even without capitalization or punctuation,I find your friend's post is more understandable, tussin.
      lol

Been doing alot of thinking and to be quite frank it's giving me a headache....but have come to a conclusion and a profound one I might add....Do things happen for a reason? Of course it does!....does good come out of something bad?...Hell yes it does!!....do you come across people who make a difference in your life and they change your way of thinking?...YES!!...Circumstance and life change your path...and some can not adapt with you!!...and in turn of course its you that has to change back (won't happen).....dont want to, really!!....I think I'm fine the way I am....dont judge me, slander me, or condemn me before you look in the mirror and examine yourself!!....does it make me wrong to NOT point out their faults as they have mine?....I dont argue anymore I just dont have anything to do with you and when Karma catches you, it's a lovely day in world again!!....

OLY

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
          Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

See there, Oly?
          Now THAT"s what I call a post!
          You make the case for who you are and what you believe simply and beautifully.
          Your words are so much more meaningful when coming from your own heart and experience than simply copying verbatim what some "friend" sent you.
          No shouting required to make your point, neither.

This is just my opinion, but...
          given the choice between sharing your own truth and letting that friend speak for you,
          I'd personally go with Oly's words every time.
          smile
          MM

Thanks, MM. Well this idea of what I was trying to say/or do, was, Just show people what this Government is doing to them.

My self, I don't care what, Color, Race, Party, or, where you come from.
            Now not everybody has my attitude, and, this is the Second year our Government has left us hanging till the last cow comes home.

What was it that really hit me between the eyes, last year. OH YA, He said us Seniors might not get our Social Security.

This year, it is the Dept. Well, if it were me and I had anything to do about it, I would try as follows.

1. Now I heard him say, " We must ALL, ALL pitch in and tighten our belts. OK, We are doing without as much as we can. Now The Government Should give a little, also.
            Let' s start by cutting their Salary in 1/2, and go from there.

2. Take all that money, and, put it back into, Social Security. This would take a lot of pressure on the young-ins we have.

I know this will never come about. Just a thought. I have sent this idea to My reps and around, BUT, I might as well, Talk to the hand.

It is sad that our Government for some reason,,,,, Can' see that, We The People have a Breaking point, and, We have had enough Talk.

Time for action.

OLY

7. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

I think people who deliberately degrade another persons faith are not true Americans and shame the nation. I apologize to any Muslim hubber exposed to this bigoted rant.

8. profile image0
    zampanoposted 11 years ago

I raise my glass to OLY, and Mighty Mom.
    And my next glasses, to you all, beautifull people !
    Go save America !
    Heeps..!

Thank You, zampano. I wish you and yours, a Very Merry Christmas and, A Heck of a Happy New Year.

OLY

1. profile image0
        zampanoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well ,thank you man.
        Health and prosperity to you and to all ones you love.
        That's my wish.
        After that, I'll uncorck another bottle.

Have one or two, for me. Have been a good boy for about 10 years now.

I am 70, now, and, well, it took a rude awakening, witch is another Story.

OLY

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)