The Satan Incarnate Club

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (52 posts)
  1. MelissaBarrett profile image58
    MelissaBarrettposted 10 years ago

Hello HP forum users! The Devil has noticed all of your efforts to persecute the loving, rational Christians that God has sent to spread his "word" on an internet writer's site, in the hidden forums, to approximately 50 active participants. He would be remiss not to acknowledge his loyal follower's good work and dedication. As such, he has established the Satan Incarnate Club. Membership is automatic upon fulfillment of each condition. The benefits can be found below:

Levels of Membership

Platinum: You have actually been called Satan, The Devil, Anti-Christ, Satan Reincarnate or Satan in the flesh.

This is our highest level of membership. Congratulations on your efforts, you can feel satisfied knowing your hard work has been rewarded. You are now a member with full benefits.

Benefits:

-Unlimited use of the Pentagram Room
    -Three Major Animal Sacrifices (Cow, Horse, Ox, Goat, Spring Lamb) per week. Such offerings will be burnt to your specification.
    -13 Minions (To be tattooed with your mark on their forehead)
    -Every Judas Priest and Black Sabbath album ever made, pre-loaded on a limited edition blood red iPod.
    -A belt of infant skulls.
    -Barrack Obama
    -1000 shares of MSN stock

Gold Membership

You have been called the Spawn of Satan, The Son of Satan, The Hand of Satan, or The Devil's Bride.

Congratulations! You are well on your way to becoming Satan himself. Your contributions to the club are impressive. Your work for the Dark Lord deserves recognition.

Benefits:
    -A new Prius
    -Two Minor Animals Sacrifices (Chicken, Cat, Sheep, Pig, Dog) per week. These will be burnt to the sacrificer's discretion, but the Chicken comes in either pineapple or Caribbean jerk.
    -Two members of Congress (Democrat)
    -Your choice of either the "Queen's Greatest Hits" or "Led Zeppelins Greatest Hits" box set preloaded on a jet black iPod.
    -7 minions, tattooed with your mark  as either a shoulder tattoo or tasteful sleeve.
    -Unlimited supply of Jack Daniels.
    -500 shares of Huffington Post Stock.

Silver Membership

You have been told that you do Satan's work, that you are Devil worshiper, that you are possessed by Satan, that you are Satan's pawn or that you are just plain evil.

Good work! The Satan Incarnate Club recognizes your potential and feels you should be rewarded. We have our eye on you and know you will be moving up the ranks shortly.

Benefits:
    -Nancy Pelosi
    -Two Abortion Doctors, under your complete control.
    -The Best of Tesla, on CD
    -One minion, with a tramp-stamp
    -Two Animal Sacrifices, in the form of chicken nuggets, per month.
    -Darwin's "Origin of Species", e-book
    -A tropical fruit basket
    -10 free iced coffees from Starbucks

Thank you again for all your hard work. Your membership packets will be arriving shortly. Just a reminder, the first 100 new referrals get a "Satan Rocks" T-shirt, so spread the word.

1. JMcFarland profile image69
      JMcFarlandposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm both a silver and gold level member already, but I have high hopes on moving up.  Do you get extra points if your MOTHER has told you that you're the spawn of Satan?

Your burnt offering is already in the mail, and I'd be more than happy to rub (read: worship) your feet.  You just have to magic your magnificent evil self down here.  Should be easy for you, right?

MelissaBarrettposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Congrats! Each level gives the benefits of both the lower level(s) and the current level.

We have been discussing rewards for specific achievements. I will mention yours at the next meeting to see if we can add it to the list!

Unfortunately, I am too busy with my biological spawn (So young, yet already at Gold Level!) to make long trips right now. I will magic myself as soon as possible though.

Please pass my regards to your beautiful wife. I hope to see her in our rankings one day smile

2. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Excellent! I became a silver member after writing an article about math facts of the number 666.  I love tropical fruits.  I'll send my new bestamped minion to retrieve my free coffee.

Ah yes, we've been watching you!

Since you are a personal favorite, I'll make sure you get extra whipped cream smile

3. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 10 years agoin reply to this

But I already have all those things, including every Judas Priest and Black Sabbath album ever made. I picked up these things as a teenager. I have to say that while Black Sabbath fought hard against their Satan worshiping fans and their lyrics were pro God.

"Your world was made for you by someone above
      But you chose evil ways instead of love
      You made me master of the world where you exist
      The soul I took from you was not even missed"

or

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
      If they knew you believe in God above?
      They should realize before they criticize
      that God is the only way to love"

I can't say the same for Judas Priest, that was mostly about anger and revenge which connected with many teenagers at that time.

As for the Sacrifices, I covered them all in last nights BBQ.

4. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If I happen to be nominated ,,, I respectfully decline.
      I'd never again be a member of any club that would have somebody like me as a member.

1. profile image0

lol lol lol

5. profile image0
      MysticMoonlightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Woots! Gold and Silver here! Especially Silver....I'm Pagan so, yeah...like a glove! I simply cannot wait to get my benefits. The Jack Daniels and Starbucks makes me giddy, although not together, of course smile

I'll be delivering the Jack and Coffee myself. *wink* I might even get a tramp stamp on the way smile

1. profile image0

That's awesome, you're such a peach smile Yes, great idea. A new tramp stamp is definitely in order to commemorate this momentous occasion...tramp stamps all around! And while gettin' branded, we can sip on Jack and sing along to Tesla's greatest hits! I'm so excited! Good times, good times....

6. bethperry profile image84
      bethperryposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Well dang it! If I had foreseen this outstanding offer back in my youth, I could have saved hundreds of $$ on the Black Sabbath collection. And my freezer is jam-packed with chicken nuggets already. Sigh.
      wink

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 10 years ago

sad  I'm only third level so far, and while I would appreciate the tramp-stamped minion, I have to desire to be in the same state as Pelosi.

How can I climb a level or two?  Would a human sacrifice, virginal, suffice?

Why the Hell can we get no one to take Nancy Pelosi?

Fortunately for you Wilderness, I can promote you right now. Based only on my whim. Originally, only "True" Christians could assign rank in The Satan Incarnate Club. Unfortunately, we took a poll of over 2 billion Christians and we determined that each one was the only "True" Christian. The paperwork is a nightmare. A last-man standing fight to the death will determine the actual "True Christian", but that's not until Christmas 2015.

In the interim, any contender to the title can assign new members and change ranks. So it is with great pleasure that I grant you the title of Satan Incarnate. 

What size belt do you wear?

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Belt size is a 32.  If it is a headband, a 57 now that it has swelled so with such pride.

Will I get some horns, too?  And a forked tail?  Oboy oboy oboy!  And I don't even have to sacrifice the tramp stamped virgin!

Oh, life is good today.

We had to forgo the baby-skull headbands. We were getting complaints about chaffing.  I'll bring the horns up at the next meeting. That's thinking outside the box. We like that.

And the long tail.  I want to swish it about, cutting the feet right out from under the self righteous around me.

OK, I made the executive decision on that and went ahead and threw it over to our R&D department. I'm embarrassed to say this, but they are a little green. Here's what they came up with:

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8834102_f248.jpg

I know it's not exactly what you were looking for. I'm going to have them disemboweled and soaked in a vat of lemon juice tonight. We'll see what they come up with tomorrow. Sorry.

lol

2. Quilligrapher profile image73
        Quilligrapherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Er.....excuse me.  I once served as the matron of honor at a same-sex wedding ceremony. Does this count at all?
        http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

I think I would have preferred "second best man" or some such, rather than be a bald matron.  It just doesn't seem right, somehow. smile

I should probably get some tutoring on terminology and such as I look forward to attending one, although not as part of the wedding party.

1. Quilligrapher profile image73

Actually, Wilderness, no one noticed because of the hair piece. Besides, you should have seen the best man. She had less hair than me. roll

LOL  I can see that I'd better study up a little before the wedding happens.  Weddings are not my forte - these kinds of things are not something I would ever think about!

2. JMcFarland profile image69

awww, you could have come to our wedding, Wilderness.

Melissa, my wife is too well liked by her christian friends, and not active in internet forums where god has obviously called all his "true" prophets to insult others to be called satan herself.  If I call her satan in a dirty way, does that count?  She wants to know if being called Bacchus counts, since it's another horned god.

Oh!  But she DOES tell me that I'm the devil all of the time.  I AM a platinum member.

Sorry, you have to be in the running for the "Last Christian Standing" face off to nominate. I don't see her on the list.

Bacchus would likely count... IF used in the right context by a Christian. Good luck on that one.

Now, if she wants to call me Satan in a dirty way, we can probably work something out.  *ducks and runs*

HEY!

Actually, that was funny.  Devon laughed.  I don't know if that's a thumbs up or down.  Does the Dark Lord have a ruling?

Oh fine, you are Satan in the Flesh. But you only get 12 minions... and they are all bluegrass musicians.

I'm okay with that, as long as I can torture them with their banjo strings.

2. MelissaBarrett profile image58

I'll put you in on silver level, Quilligrapher, but you are on probation. I expect to see your level of evilness rise significantly over the next quarter.

Nancy Pelosi is on her way... She got a new tattoo smile

1. Quilligrapher profile image73

Nancy Pelosi??? Oh WOW! I’ll be a son of witch. Thanks Melissa.

Do you think we will all have to vote for her before we get to see the tattoo?

Here's an artist depiction. The camera malfunctioned when we tried to get an actual photo.
              http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8834136_f248.jpg

Eye Bleach!  Eye bleach, please!

OMG, she's in fine form tonight, isn't she?!

2. Quilligrapher profile image73

Ouch! That is too painful to imagine. I have heard that she has a crush on Bill Clinton, so I am expecting a tattoo more like this one…. 
                http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8834376_f248.jpg

3. JMcFarland profile image69

but I was really looking forward to virgin sacrifice to make it up to platinum level.  Damnit.

OK, Julie. I'll take it... Do I get to pick the virgin?

do you know any?

Hello?!?! Satan Incarnate here. Where would I know a virgin from?

3. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 10 years ago

Nice try everyone.  All of you are far from Satan Incarnates.  You all are as sweet as pie.   

Here are some Satan Incarnates, REAL SATAN'S SPAWNS:

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8836296_f248.jpg
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8836299.jpg
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8836305.png

Just as an aside, why does Himmler always remind me of this guy:
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8839315_f248.jpg
      Does anyone else see the resemblance?
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8839320_f248.jpg
      How about here?

1. profile image0

Holy cow...twins!!! Err, creepiness!

4. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

Sorry Beth, you can't have Nancy Pelosi no matter how much corny Christian pop you post. Don't worry though, to be in the club all you have to do is disagree with one of the other "True" Christians. They will nominate you immediately. If you disagree on anything big with them... you might even make Platinum!

Good luck!

1. profile image0

She won't do it. She won't even admit that she is not a prophet. A lie by omission.

5. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 10 years ago

I am too hispter to join, but could give you a good deal on catering for the next club meeting.

Good enough...

We need 666 deviled eggs, 666 deviled ham sandwiches, and 13 devil's food cakes. (Yes, groans at this point are fine.)

6. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 years ago

I've written three Hubs about Judas Priest, one about Black Sabbath, *and* I've reviewed a whole mess of horror movies, including at least one with the word "Hell" right in the title. Where would that put me in the Satanic echelon??

1. Were they positive reviews?
      2. Did any member of any faith refer to you as Satan, The Devil, The Dark Lord, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Balaam, Samael, Baphomet, or any version of those names?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
        gmwilliamsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

FatFreddy, you and I can form OUR OWN CLUB, how 'bout that!   I also wrote hubs on horror movies, the dark, and several on the sign Scorpio.  I also written some horror fiction.    Freddy, let's skip this and form our own infernal club! 
        http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8841060.jpg

We at The Satan Incarnate Club vigoursly support spin-off clubs! Our primary goal has always been to spread the bad word! We're not jealous. As proof of this, we would like to offer you a gift:
          http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8841083_f248.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
        FatFreddysCatposted 10 years agoin reply to this

1. Yes.
        2. Not here on this site, anyway. Though I have been asked "do you worship Satan?" or "you still listen to that Devil music at your age?" more than once in my life.
        ...oh, and I was once asked to leave a church confirmation class because I was wearing a Motley Crue concert t-shirt. True story!!

Close enough. You're in at Silver. Congratulations! Your benefit package will be delivered shortly smile

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
            FatFreddysCatposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Woohoo!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)