Should we be afraid of Donald Trumps hair?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Popit profile image60
    Popitposted 8 years ago

Is it true that his hair is actually an alien, using his body as a vehicle?

2. Oztinato profile image75
    Oztinatoposted 8 years ago

Yes we should be afraid, very afraid. Firstly we could be seeing a lot more of it (if money buys votes). Secondly it could shoot somebody, anybody will do apparently. Thirdly it could become fashionable like Kim Un Jong's hairstyle (?) or whatever that nutty north Korean leader's name is. Lastly it could cause World War 3 as it forces it's owner to start nukin' (a bit like that Simpson's episode where Homer gets Snake's hair transplanted).

1. Popit profile image60
      Popitposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Nooooooooh!  More of it?  The horror!  I note that his offspring have been shooting endangered elephants.  This propensity to shoot anything that moves appears genetic.  (His son also has the hair, a younger more flowing girly version so I am guessing he's sporting a female alien.)  Surely it will never become fashionable?  Mind you, I used to think that about beards.  AS FOR WW3, the rest of the world is kind of counting on you to boot Trump and his parasitic toupee out of politics.

3. kbdressman profile image60
    kbdressmanposted 8 years ago

If that's what it takes to keep you from voting for him or otherwise supporting him, yes.  Please be very, VERY terrified of his hair.

1. Popit profile image60

Alas, it's out of my hands. I'm not American. I'm holding my breath with the rest of Europe.
      I am reduced to gawping at sound bites, with my mouth open at the breathtaking ability of that hair; which appears to be hovering about an inch off the top of his head.  Is it some sort of ploy to distract from what he's saying?  Should he be confined to radio broadcasts so that people can actually hear the verbal diarrhea?

4. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 8 years ago

If Donald Trump wins the Presidency, there'll be hell toupee.

1. Popit profile image60

big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. janshares profile image94
      jansharesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

AAahhhhhh, lol, lol. So good. big_smile

3. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You are smart.   Hell, Hillary and Obama might even be indicted.  smile 

May the blonde jokes roll off the cuff...

5. Jesse Drzal profile image93
    Jesse Drzalposted 8 years ago

Oh Jodah, good work on that lol!

1. Jodah profile image92
      Jodahposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Jesse smile

6. profile image0
    Farawaytreeposted 8 years ago

I think he should shave his head, because every time I see him on TV, that thing is flying around like a plastic bag in the wind! Not practical wink

1. Popit profile image60

big_smile big_smile big_smile
      I think it's trying to attract his attention or distract ours or possibly both.  You have to kind of feel sorry for it; having to listen to all that jibber-jabber.  It must be longing to end it's mission and return to the mother ship.

7. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

I believe that there is a hair conspiracy going on in America ,   James brown , Trump ,  Al Sharpton  ,  I mean seriously , think about the implications , this could be revolutionary ?   Remember George Armstrong Custer   , all of a sudden the natives all have blond hair !  Hey ...........trump has blond hair !

1. Popit profile image60

Doh!!!  It's an invasion of the epicranial  aponeurosis snatchers!  They are spreading their flowing golden locks across the heads of the great and the good.  And Donald Trump.  It's ingenious.

1. Popit profile image60

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12856848_f248.jpg

The toupee has landed!

1. Popit profile image60

I'd just like to say I thought more of you would join in!  Mocking politicians about their hair has a long tradition, (about 200 years)  and I thought that hubbers' would take the opportunity to take a break from the political hand-wringing and indulge in a little silliness and low wit.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)