Fear runs the World, why let fear run you?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Fear is a liar, why live a lie?

Fear is like hate and the opposite of love. Fear is taught as a value set up in boxes of race, political, class and religion. They punish you for non compliancy and reward the ones who fight or destory their enemy.

Thank doG I don't have enemies. For example Religion is based on fear. Out of millions of God's where many think they have the right God and everyone else the wrong one. No two Gods are more alike than Muslim Islamic and Christains. No two Religions kill each other more in the world and 90% of wars are predominately religious countries. Their God says to fear him and Satan, I can't imagine a greater anxiety disorder.

Thank dog again, I'm Fearless. No one or authority is the boss of me. Love to wake up everyday to the one I love most, me. I'm so beautiful to me, can't you see. Love to give it all away, for that's all you have in life, is what you have to give away.

What is your limited fear box and what is your ultimate love?

Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Anyone terrible horriblfied of this post.?

2. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Fear is a survival mechanism. When used in logical circumstances it keeps you alive. When taken to extremes it paralyses you. Politics has been masterful at utilizing this emotion towards its own ends.

Fear is like the dark side or opposite side of spiritual and love. It is just the 99% unknowns that each one of us process or manifest into our ego self. I'm not saying fear dose not exist. It's how we can confront each problem of the unknowns that hit upon our circle or bubble or call it our own Universe. I'll label them Universe and problem for desires.

For everything outside our universe is our problem we created in our imagination within our soul. When a problem hits our universe and we reach out and bring it into our own unverise. Then we master it and then our Universe grows out to be closer to all our other desire problems.

When each one of us do not confront the problem that hits our universe. Our universe shrinks and so dose many of the things we mastered shinks. Until fear harms your dreams as it continues to hit us many times over and we do nothing, your Universe will cease to exist.

Outside our Universe is small groups of universes claiming to master the 99% unknowns by imaginary finances like bankers. Finances is enough to unbalance us, yet it is only 1/5 of the equation of our soul. They use fear to control all of our universes.

Only the collective love conciseness or spiritual sideness (a source of good intentions) Where most of us, come together our universes and take over the fear mongering universes Cancers. In order to recreate a new spiritual age. See I did need a brain the size of a planet to figure this out.

It really takes a lot time to clearly model this concept.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 8 years ago

Alas, fear is directly programmed into the DNA of most species. In other words, nature is a pr!ck. We are right to fight it when it is not applicable to a given situation, but the direct programming makes it extremely difficult.

My mind and body must of alternated or rejected fear at age 7. Only for 2 month when I was a Christain, I watch the movie called Excorcist that totally scared the hell out of me.
      POOF!!! HELL!!! OUT MY MIND.

After that fearlessness was only a matter of imagination and patience with the time of the unknowns.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image75
        Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I will not watch movies like that because MY mind dwells on it. If you can poof it out of your mind, tell me the secret! yikes

I had a dwelling problem for a spell. The secret  for that is, when you catch yourself dwelling for longer than a minute. Just switch to another topic in your mind. Not easy for some religious.

I may be startled or shocked just for a quick moment if something unknown or known is attacking, maybe to harm me. Then I go into unattached mode, almost like being in a film. Ask yourself first, if nothing happens.
          Ask Chuck Norris, or Jesus or Gandhi or someone or thing what to do. Never ask Henry Kissnerger what to do.

Being fearlessly, unattached and imaginative wins every time. Funny, when your life flashes by, you know what to do. Don't be afraid to die, or at least block the concept of going to hell from your mind.

2. colorfulone profile image79
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I saw the Exorcist in 1973 and it was scary to me then.  I watched it again in about 2010 and I laughed though it. What happened?  I was spiritually immature when it scared me.  Later on in life I had matured spiritually and was laughing at the darkness and the ridiculous.

God has not given is a spirit of fear but He has given us a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.  The Lord laughs at the wicked, He laughs.  Laughter is the best medicine and I feel so much better after a good laugh.  It is better to laugh at wickedness then to fear it.

The word "world" can refer to the corrupt world system that is ruled by the god of this world, Satan.  Hollywood and TV are ... well, you decide.

When the X-Files tell the truth, its called science fiction... But you think you're just watching TV.
        https://www.facebook.com/Area51.US/vide … 5/?fref=nf

I alway asked big question that many christains would anwer with: you got to have faith. Of coarse I would say that is not good as anwer
          I tried for 2 months with all my heart to believe in jesus in church. After so long a Build up of BS. When I watched the Exorcise, I0p saw Linda  Blair vomiting across the room. I rushed to the cinema toliet and release all my demons and came to my senses.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image75
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years ago

How is fear such a bad thing, guys?

Give me one example?

Fear prevents people from doing stupid things.
    For instance,  oh come on ... there are so many for instances where fear is a very good thing.
    Without fear, our species would have died out long ago.

and every other species too!

A smart animal will not panic and useually aware of himself being stocked, he stays low or sense an excape route.

Or just freak out, run around aimlessly and get shot or eaten.
      Stupidity is the leading cause of death.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image75
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years ago

"Fear is created through distinctions of race, politics, class and religion."
    How?
    "They punish those who are non-compliant."
    Really?
    "They reward those who fight or destory the enemy.'
    How?
    "Religion is based on fear. Out of millions of gods, many think they have the right god and everyone else's is the wrong god."
    Millions?
    "NoTwo gods are more alike than Muslim Islamic and Christians."
    How so?
    "No two religions kill each other more in the world
    Huh?
    90% of wars are predominately religious countries.
    Really? examples?
    "Their god says to fear him AND the devil: I can't imagine a greater anxiety disorder."
    Fearing God is a misinterpretation.
    Fearing the devil is fine as the devil brings death.
    "No one or authority is the boss of me." 
    Who says you are not your own boss?
    "Love to wake up everyday to the one I love most, me. I'm so beautiful to me, can't you see. Love to give it all away, for that's all you have in life, is what you have to give away." 
    Withholding love is based on being afraid to give love? I would say it is ignorance. it takes time/skill to master the power of love. Can you "love" two robbers who are holding you up so much they would drop their guns and lose their sense of desperation?
    Really???????

Acting according to loving impulses is based on trust AND reason.  Feeling and expressing love is based on trusting, trusting trusting.  Would you "love" a known terrorist????  Someone indoctrinated from birth on to KILLL YOU? come on Cp get real! How many times I tried to help people and they only took advantage of me!!!!

For instance, one time I took out $1,500 out of my bank account to help someone who promised to pay me back. He needed rent $. I had explained that the money came from my kid's savings account for college. He NEVER paid it back even though later he inherited $30,000!!!! ( He gave me $200.00 one time. This is typical as far as human nature. New Topic: How come evil people do not know they are evil? How come they give themselves a pass?) 

"What is your limited fear box ?"
    What is a limited "fear" box"??

Being able to express "ultimate love" has nothing what-so-ever to do with fear.  It has to do with energy, motivation and belief and ultimately must be expressed according to logic!
    and mostly a conviction (belief) that a cause or person is worthy of one's devotion.

TWISI

What major wars has not involved Religion?
      Christian has killed Muslim 8 times greater through out history.
      What other Religion has killed more than these two Religions?
      Yes I have been punish for not being Christain many times.
      When only a Christain can be a President in the US. That punishes all other groups. Or being President is punishments enough.
      Has Satan ever been convicted of killing anyone or putting anyone to death. I know hell is no place to retire. Why would Satan punished us. Most of us are his boys. Gods is always talking crap about Satan. Why does God punish us with this crap too? Why blame Satan, just save Satan because he believes in God and God loves everyone who believes in him. Hell of a funny farm.
      America is the leading terrorist nation in the world, no fear people of color will balance it.
      Been robbed mugged twice, knew the danger and controlled it.
      A cock gun to the head, by military police was a deep concern. I politely and firmly asked him not to shoot. He stopped and withdrew.

5. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Alot of questions, good. I need to take a bite at each, one at a time.

Look at the Race fear around Trump. White's are afraid of the 86% people of color that surround them in the world.
    Like Tonto and Long Ranger surrounded by Indian's. Ranger says, Tonto it's looks like we are finished. Tonto says, what do you mean We!!! whiteman.

Religion is based on fear, the earth champions of bs stories is Religion. The. World renown and hand down,  Religion. No other group can hold a candle to Religion for bs stories.

Political, are inherently corrupt and almost all illegitimate and all Religions and groups worship their true God call Government. Authoritarian are never better than the collective conciseness of the world public option. People make most of the positive change, rarely Government's.

Class , what greater conflicts than greed vs poor. What greater fear than bankers running our live in every area.

6. Pria Dinesh profile image78
    Pria Dineshposted 8 years ago

Indeed true. Fear is the one which helps us get rid of our weaknesses.
      The fear to fail,,helps a student motivate himself to study hard.
    There's no way fear can be regarded as bad.
        The fear to die, makes a person live! Fear aint that bad after all!

Fear is a hate causing weaknesses and it rules the world with ignorance.
      Fear would more likely make a student,  not to try the tests.
      Fear is not bad, you got me. What is truly good or bad in the Universe? Or can only God can answer that.

I don't fear death, because I know how to live. Most people fear death and don't know how to live.

Welcome to the hubpages, no fear your not in hell.

7. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 8 years ago

Me thinks we're all pretty much in agreement.

Warranted fear: Good.

Unwarranted fear: Bad.

I don't know to what degree fear is good or bad. I do know fear is inefficient and in most causes useless like war, nukes, banksters and guns for the world masses.

My daughter has followed in my foot steps as an artist. At age 24 she stated she is fearless. It took me at age 35 to confirm I'm fearless.

Now she is ready for her own path. I sense she has all the right stuff to take off like a super star.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)