Where Can I find a List of The New HP Niche Sites?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)
  1. BeautyandFashion profile image60
    BeautyandFashionposted 7 years ago

Thank you in advance - I have a BUNDLE of (my own work) articles, not related to my current HP account, that I would like to submit. Do we have a site for psychology/health issues? I feel like we would, I just get lost in these forums. It's like a city in here and I have zero sense of direction on land lol

In any case, I haven't seen any reference to such a niche site yet.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
    My kindest regards,
    Kerry ^_^

1. Kylyssa profile image90
      Kylyssaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I've seen some of the lists before and I can't re-find them!

I think a health niche is in the plans. However, I'd suggest you wait until it is announced as live to submit your articles to the HubPages slushpile. They consider brand new hubs as top priority so hubs published before the site is up won't stand much chance of getting included in the coming months if ever. Unfortunately, even though HubPages is heavily penalized by Google, HubPages is choosing older hubs for the vertical sites based on the number of views they get on HubPages, so only very rare outliers will move if they were published before their appropriate vertical sites were live.

Keep in mind that only a small percentage of quality on-topic hubs will be moved to the appropriate niche sites. I'm not sure how long you should leave your articles in the HubPages slushpile before you'll know whether they've been considered or not. You may be better off submitting to a website which has submission guidelines including a time frame that explicitly states how long you can expect to wait before your article is considered if waiting for months or longer without ever knowing would bother you.

I'm planning to give my own hubs a few months after the appropriate niches have been announced before moving them somewhere they'll get views. Keep in mind that HubPages may be heavily penalized by Google, but that it's the slushpile for and only mode for submitting articles to the niche sites.

2. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

All the niche sites announcements can be discovered at the Forum Topic Official Announcements. One of those announcements is Sites in the Works. Otherwise you will have to scroll through all the announcements.

Here is a list of names and general subjects.

To find them just use the usual URL format - http://[site name].com or search them by name.
      Note: There is a Psychology & Motivation subtopic at CalorieBee. I don't know what type of psychology hubs are there.
      Footnote: No guarantees with my spelling smile

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13026979_f520.jpg

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago
    1. makingamark profile image70
      makingamarkposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Now try finding that from the home page!

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
        paradigmsearchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

BeautyandFashionposted 7 years agoin reply to this

hehe! Yes, that could be my challenge for the day LOL    x

BeautyandFashionposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh Woops! I also meant to ask, should I make a new account on the new niche site for my  articles on this separate topic, or make a new account here, then wait for existing accounts here at HP original to just be selected for the move. I am guessing the second option...but not sure.

Thanks again smile

Kez

3. BeautyandFashion profile image60
    BeautyandFashionposted 7 years ago

Thank you, you guys are so helpful!  I do appreciate your time. I happen to have a motivational 'flavored' article dealing with food intake, diet, nutrition, and hunger etc etc. That could work for starters.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend smile

Regards,
    Kerry ^_^

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)