Superman Trump went to Mexico - Where was Hillary?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)
  1. Jackie Lynnley profile image86
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 7 years ago

He stood for a good thing there! Surely we all know the endless drip has to end and the drugs and crime flow into our land and the many Americans that want to see an end to this will get out there and vote for Trump whether he was their first choice or not because what other choice is there? The Mexican President met with Trump and treated him as a leader, where was Hillary? Still raising money or covering up all those secrets still?
    https://youtu.be/r5jI0q9nbLM

Hillary is for getting in even more immigrants and thousands and have you seen the number that are the Christian persecuted? 52! Compared to thousands of Syrians. What is that all about? But then what is this all about? Are we harboring more than we have any idea about?
    https://youtu.be/pFq68Vf2J5E

Will someone step into help before it is too late? Can Trump be our superman or is it too late?

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13174017_f248.jpg

1. GA Anderson profile image90
      GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Jackie, I would probably agree with most of your Hillary thoughts, but your Trump enthusiasm is beyond my risk boundaries. Have you taken a look at Gary Johnson? Or do you you really believe Trump is your Superman?

I get a sense of your conservative values, but if there were another viable conservative candidate would you still be a Trump supporter?

GA

Jackie Lynnleyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I would be a fool to vote for a man that has no chance at beating Hillary wouldn't I? I mean I know Hillary and Obama have all irons in the fire to steal this election by any means possible so it is crucial all those who care for this country go for someone who has a chance at beating out all the illegal attempts as best we can!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWf0Ssnvluw

1. GA Anderson profile image90
          GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hello Jackie,

I know I am in a minority with this perspective, but no, I do not think you, (or anyone), would be a fool for voting for someone that could not win. My belief is that all those that vote for a lessor evil are compromising their values.

I cannot vote for Trump. I cannot vote for Hillary. I will not devalue my vote, or my principles, to vote for the least worse candidate. If a bad candidate must be elected, then it will be done without my complicity.

The fact that you, (and many many others), think that Trump is your Superman, just because you think he is the only rival to Hilary, your arch villain,  is more telling than I think you would admit.

If you looked at Gary Johnson, I think you would find that he represents much more of the conservative philosophies that seem dear to you. But, as a third-party candidate he is not a credible choice. So to defeat Hillary you are a Trump supporter. Is that about right?

If Johnson was a viable choice, would you consider supporting him?

If Johnson was a viable choice would you still see Trump as your Superman, given the historical proof of his hypocrisy? What if Trump was the third-party candidate instead of Johnson, would you still support him?

GA

GA - I have not looked at Johnson because I do not have time to waste. If he had a chance then I would look at him but to me any vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary. Final decision.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
              Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I concur.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
              Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You don't have time to waste? Is it a waste of time finding the right person for the top job in our government?

Wow Live to Learn; you answered your own question.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

This will be our last chance. If Hillary gets in, we will lose it.
      A mon avis.

You have got that right Kathryn!

2. Alternative Prime profile image56
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

A LOSER President of Mexico with a 77% Disapproval Rating from his OWN People met with a LOSER U.S. Presidential Candidate who has a Disapproval Rating of 98% Pertaining to ALL Mexican Citizens Living in MEXICO ~ lol ~ What does that tell U ?? ~ sad

BOTH EXTREMELY Un-popular Characters are in a "STATE of Desperation" & the ONLY NEW Information to be EXTRACTED from this little "Meeting of the INCOMPETENT Minds" is the FACT that another Mexican LEADER Re-Affirmed the FACT that Mexico & her PEOPLE will NEVER PAY for "Delusional Donald's" Fictitious Useless WALL of CONCRETE & Morter ~ sad ~ Trump is a Charlatan CON-Man who just Continues On with his PATHOLOGICAL LIEs & Unfortunately, there are a few AMERICANs who are Gullible enough to get SUCKED Into his SWINDLE ~ sad

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

I am not reading what you wrote. I am saying without Trump this country will be swallowed whole by OUTER forces AND die of INNER ulcers created by the ACIDS of the insidious bowels being created by currently PUTRID policies. ~neutral sad yikes mad~

Yes I sort of agree with that analogy.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image86

How many gullible ones will be voting for a criminal, psychological liar, AP?

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13174274_f248.jpg

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Hillary won't go to Mexico - there is no Blackberry  service stores down there  The president don't do E-mail  and she's tired of carrying that private server  everywhere she goes !
    Maybe she's just too tired .

We can only hope!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)