How do you women feel about men wearing sexy lingerie?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 8 years ago

According to young turks, a new line of sexy lingerie is being mass produced specifically for men that want to wear them.  It's also interesting to note that the company making the undergarments are saying that over 90 percent of their customers are actually STRAIGHT aka they're mostly heterosexual men that want wear that stuff.  Now, i ain't one to judge to be honest, as I personally don't care either way because I have no intention of wearing that crap.  However, the video did make me curious to know what STRAIGHT WOMEN would think of this stuff.

Let's say for example.  You meet a guy at a bar that you think is really attractive.   You both hit it off really well.  He's everything that you've ever wanted in a guy and then some.  You take him back to your place to get intimate, and then you both undress.  However, after he does, you notice he's wearing sexy lingerie that you'd normally expect women to wear.  What would be your first reaction to this?  I'm curious to know.  Also, let's assume he also explains how he's straight too, but he only wears it for comfort.  Having said all that, what would be your reaction ladies?

As for you men out there, what are your thoughts on this?  What would you say to a guy in a locker room that was wearing that crap?  Would you say anything?  If at all?  Or would you play stupid and pretend not to notice?  Inquiring minds want to know!  lol.

Here's a link to the original video that inspired this question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAqJa2ZG3E

1. Popit profile image60
      Popitposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Doesn't bother me, it can't be any worse than some of the male underwear marketed at the moment.  I have no problem with men wearing women's clothing full stop.  It takes all sorts.  There is a long tradition in the UK of making fun of high court judges, bankers etc for wearing women's underwear, underneath their suits, (Kenny Everett's Mr Angry being a prime example.)  It adds a new dimension, just goes to show: you can't judge a book by it's cover.  If they're wearing high heel shoes live Eddie Izzard, well then you already know what your letting yourself in for.  There are a lot stranger things that people are into.  big_smile

2. profile image52
    C Kerstinposted 8 years ago

My hubby belongs to the group of men who wear lingerie, etc. When we met and I found out I was shocked. Can you imagine to see a man wearing bra, panties, girdle and nylons? But then we talked about it. I was able to accept his hobby. Now, many years later, we are married and happy together and both enjoy it wearing lingerie and nylons.

1. bigkitty2454 profile image60
      bigkitty2454posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I too was caught by my girlfriend before we were to be married, but we didnt get married, she let me be her house maid and take care of her home while she was traveling. She said I could dress as the girl I wanted to be. Today I'm still her little sissy maid and serve her and her friends as the girl I now am..

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
      FatFreddysCatposted 8 years ago

Not my thing, but as I'm so fond of saying, you can hump buffalo for all I care, as long as you don't make me watch.

I'm reminded of the episode of "The Simpsons" when Marge joined the Springfield Police Department...

Homer: "Marge, you being a police officer makes you The Man! And if you're The Man, that makes me the woman! I have no interest in being a woman, except for occasionally wearing the underwear.....whiiiiiiich, as we've discussed, is strictly a comfort thing!"

3. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 8 years ago

Spend some time poking around the underworld of HP, you'll find a treasure trove of men's lingerie articles.

http://hopealexander.hubpages.com/#myco … eauty_hubs

4. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

I have no problem with men wearing sexy lingerie but I wouldn't be attracted to one who did.

1. IslandBites profile image90
        IslandBitesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

++++++ 1

5. profile image52
      C Kerstinposted 8 years ago

love my hubby wearing girdle, bra and stockings. He looks so cute.

6. Johnnejin profile image46
      Johnnejinposted 8 years ago

There are some men's who really love wearing some lingerie's. In fact, I had a friend not yet married, and totally straight guy, honestly he wears panties instead of a brief or men's underwear. He said, he is most comfortable enough though panties are so soft and he feel something more intangible. The markings on his waist is less than wearing men's underwear. And he added more, that panty is more eminent and fresh on his two legs with his center piece.

7. profile image52
      kazanovabgposted 8 years ago

Why is there a difference men like woman in different lingerie, why wouldn't men go and take some kind of different maybe some woman will like it?
      As a man I would love to see my wife in one of these https://www.hushhush-lady.com/ wouldn't you like to see your girlfriend?

1. kps01851 profile image58
        kps01851posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I would love to have matching sets for my wife and myself

8. paradigm search profile image54
      paradigm searchposted 8 years ago

She'll have to buy me dinner first.

9. Rafabatool51 profile image61
      Rafabatool51posted 8 years ago

If you don't already have some, buy lingerie that can be worn under street clothes. Then go out to a casual dinner, take a walk, some normal activity. Pick a time to tell him what you're wearing, or casually "expose yourself" to him, not tearing off your clothes, but maybe leaning in so he can see what you've chosen. Make sure you don't end the activity right away, make comments about how sexy you feel wearing it, tease him mercilessly. Or wear lingerie all day, then undress in front of him that night, without saying a word. He'll love knowing what you wore that day. tell him you were having the naughtiest thoughts about him as you dressed that morning.

I once dated a girl who would wear the most incredibly sexy outfits under sweats, jeans, work outfits, whatever. It didn't matter where she was going, even to the corner store for milk. Knowing she could have on lingerie that would make other men insane with lust was SUCH a turn-on for me.

Also, next time he goes to tear the lingerie off you, tell him to leave it on, you love the feel of it as you're being intimate. I can't imagine he'll mind...

10. Cindy Kay Shun profile image61
      Cindy Kay Shunposted 7 years ago

i will marry a man who wear lacy bra and pantie set if it means i can get green card.

11. profile image53
      Abbypink42posted 5 years ago

I'm a straight male crossdresser. I usually wear panties and bras so this is no biggie for me lol. But personally I prefer to wear panties that are designated for women lol. I like how soft they are, they keep my junk in place, and it's the forbidden aspect that makes me want to wear them. I also like full on dressing up in cute dresses, skirts, yoga pants, booty short, tank tops, heels, wigs, makeup, and pink nail polish lol. When I dress up I like wearing pink colors because they are the girliest of all lol.

12. Jojo Walker profile image60
      Jojo Walkerposted 3 years ago

I’ve been wearing woman’s panties for years know. Guess it’s a fetish. I wear them all the time, when I go out to the store, hiking, doctors visits, beach, just feel comfortable in them

13. VickyVV profile image61
      VickyVVposted 3 years ago

Well, it's fine by me, but I don't want my man to wear something like this. But I know many women who like it, so..

1. Jojo Walker profile image60
        Jojo Walkerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your opinion

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)