Great! America is a Straight,Christian & White race!

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

May all your elections and Christmas be white, plus your white House.

Who voted Trump
    .Total Whites by 69℅ same as Trump age.
    .Religion majority Christian
    .US justice system and US military number one & two top employed Corporation in the world
    . Politicians selection

Who voted Clinton
    .Majority of Americans voters
    . About 74℅ non white voters
    .Landslide of non christians and other religions
    .Landslide of Gays
    .Landslide of Blacks
    .Landslide of Hispanic
    .Landslide of Asians
    .Landslide of women

The true Americans were the Indigenous and Aztec Mexican and non Christians as history shows. Now America want to keep out other religions while America is made up of immigrants and the Constitution is very sad.

The world that surrounds America is 86℅ non white and 67℅ non Christian. Who will win world order in the long run. Nukes maybe?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Now America want to keep out other religions while America is made up of immigrants and the Constitution is very sad."

Not that I agree with that statement, but you DO realize that what you are actually saying is that Christianity overran the Indians and now don't want it to happen to them?  That they should sit back and be conquered?

Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It was Christopher Columbus idea to use Christianity to enslave the Indigenous people. It work well along with the gold rush and piracy

That is why all the Trump race riots in America.
        Black opposed Trump more than any group. When Trump said let's make America Great again. That meaning to blacks make it white dominated. Blacks have had enough of slavery history and more prisons today.

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

There are race riots (against Hispanics, perhaps) because of Christianity?  Somehow I doubt that.

But slavery has happened in areas of most religions; religious dogma is nothing more than an excuse for slavery.  It is not the cause even though Christian scripture DID promote it.

Not sure what that has to do with the claim that other religions are being kept out of the US, though...

2. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The only blocks to check on my ballot were for president, one congressman and two proposed amendments. I don't remember any other blocks to check indicating race, religion or anything else.

What's up with that? Did I get the wrong ballot?

Maybe the wrong ballot. I am ashamed to admit I voted for the first time in the Canadain election just for the experience. Trudeau was going to win by a landslide anyway.

They did have race and religion, age, location and so on, on my ballot. When they have your name and ID they know all about your background anyways in this electronic age.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
          Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, true. My ID does indicate a lot of stuff. Are you saying that they can match my ballot up to my ID? I think that's illegal.

1. colorfulone profile image78
            colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Not in American, a person's vote is private.  Or, its suppose to be by law.  But, this is Obamaland, he did tell illegals they could vote.  Yes, he did!  We were able to identify that over 3 million illegals voted, but their votes are private.  Undoubtedly, we know who they voted for.

Another landslide for Hillary?  Illegally, as hell!

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

The whole US government is illegitimate to  vote you must register under the district of Columbia.
            If your name ID is in Capital letters you allow yourself for them to own you and all the information on you. Watch Snowden on the watchful big brother you have and how Trump wants to kill him for it.

If US was a true democracy Hillary would have won by a good city size. If your name was true you would not be their slave, minion or servant.
            If the Constitution worked in a all landslide votes such as women , race, all gender's, all other Religions besides Christians Hillary would have won again.

The only time America fought a predominantly full white nation war was Germany. Because it was America white job to own the world. The wealthy white Nazi and Americans held them back for the longest time from war.

Bad news for all whites are out numbered by 86℅ to 14℅ and human history shows numbers win. Unless you get out the nukes and level out the playing field.

3. Trever Lawrence profile image60
      Trever Lawrenceposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I would like to start with this, America is not trying to keep out other religions out of the country. The reason that President Trump has been bringing up the idea of stopping immigration to America of Islamic peoples is due to the religion itself time and time again. No, I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists, but it is where the mass majority of terrorist  originate from. I won't even get into the laws under the Islamic law in the Islamic states.

Another thing I would appreciate is an actual source that we can refer to from your article. The reason I ask for such a horrendous thing such as facts is due to the fact, believe it or not, she didn't win in a landslide with women, and more minorities voted for trump than Romney. Now also consider that a considerable amount of the people who voted for Obama also switched to trump during this election, it's kind of hard to silence them by just calling them racists. I really would like to see where you got your information from, because there is no denying that mainstream media was heavily biased towards Hillary Clinton during this election. They didn't even try to hide it after Trump won on the 8th.

This isn't even paying attention to the horrible actions and character of Mrs. Clinton herself. Let's go over everything now!

⚫She is a pathological liar (i.e. Lying about being under sniper fire)
      ⚫She's a sellout (i.e. Wall street, Arabian prince, "Clinton Charity)
      ⚫She flip flops on issues (i.e. gun control, gay rights, BLM)
      ⚫She played dirty (i.e. sending people to start fights at trump rallies to make trump supporters look violent, Wikileaks openly showing her fellow politicians giving her the questions of debates before-hand)
      ⚫She's proven herself to be war mongering (i.e. Plan for no fly zone, ignoring Russian threat of war over no fly zone, supporting both Iraq and Afghanistan)
      ⚫Multiple videos show that she was growing more and more unhealthy and wikileaks clearly showed one of her agents looking into pills that say they help with pain and alzheimer's

There is more, but I think that's enough to get my point across

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)