Deutsche Bank / Russia / Trump Investigation .

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

So far ,   The bank is solely investigated  for selling Trump business debt to  a Russian bank,  Trumps world wide  business'  have apparently borrowed from that bank  who then , as normal bank practice ,  sold that debt note to some  Russian Bank.

-Same bank the Clinton's- Podesta Bros used ?
    -Same bank that donated heavily to Clinton foundation?
    -Same bank paid Bill Clinton for speeches? 
    -Same bank that donated to Clinton campaign ?
    -Same bank that AT THE SAME TIME is charged with money laundering Russian money during Clinton/ Uranium one deals ?

But the left singularly focuses on only Trump , where's the beef ?

This is what I mean about liberal short-sightedness.

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you asking someone else to research the answers to your questions, or saying that they are all true?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Wilderness , I'd rather say I'm pointing out obvious argument to those who seem thrilled by such obstructionism's minor points , Say "Trump is being investigated for  his ties with this bank" ,  Every single thing I posted is or has been reported in our media . I don't make them up . Look at it this way , you may answer them or comment on them as you will .

We do certainly  value your reasoned opinion ...........

An "obvious argument" is not composed of unanswered questions.  All they can be is an obvious attempt to divert attention from something else - an attempt to insinuate there is/was wrong doing where it may or may not exist.  That could be done with God himself - to ask if He's done wrong without ever offering any proof one way or the other.

1. profile image0

Wilderness , It's neither my job to secretary for anyone else  nor to prove all that I post to anyone's satisfaction ,  the entire spectrum of news media  is there for my proof.  In that respect , would you or anyone else expect more "proof" from me say than CNN ?
            If so , then you  are being unreasonable .

I haven't seen a single thing anywhere that the Dutch bank did any of the things you insinuate happened.  Not even, until now, anyone questioning if they did or not. 

To a reader, yes you are most certainly required to provide at least evidence that what you say is true.  It is not their job to do your research for you; this has been pointed out over and over in these forums.  You make a claim - you back it up with at least evidence.  You don't simply say whatever comes to mind in the hopes that someone will show it to be true.

Anything else is unreasonable, or so I see it - I am not your encyclopedia and am not willing to do your research for you.  In view of the things said on the web today, the almost insanely ridiculous claims made everyday about every topic under the sun, I will believe only those claims that offer convincing proof, and I think most people are the same.  (Of course there are a great many that won't believe anything they don't wish to, but they're a lost cause in any case).

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Sorry , Whatever we do we must NOT post facts to liberal accusations.

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I heard via a former Navy intelligence officer that the Deutsche Bank Trump investigation story is fake.  Can't remember now who supposedly started this one. 

When I first read about it, it didn't add up.  Its sure to make the liberals even more rabid, maybe that is what its intended to do?  Revolt, resist...spread lies.

2. colorfulone profile image77

Sarah Sander was vindicated on her Deutsche Bank statement as Press Secretary for the WH.  Bloomberg and Wall Street Journal had to walk back on their fake subpoena story. 

I had complete faith it was just more media lies, but some people fall for this propaganda, and they will continue to spread the lies.  The damage has been done to the President of the United States, and brainwashed minds.  Sad!

If anyone does not believe yet that there is a coup against the President, and that the media is an arm of that to spread misinformation, they really need to wake them self up!   Or, it is dumb-unto-death!

1. profile image0

I dare anyone to listen to Sarah Sanders do  1  white house press briefing  and learn exactly what level her genius is , and  exactly what a moron news media  the US public has been dealt .

I eventually listen to all of Sanders' WH press briefings via YouTube on the White House channel. I listened to today's about an hour ago, after I read your post.  She is brilliant, honest and spot on!     

I can hardly believe the disgusting things some delusional people say about her.  Too stupid to repeat.

1. profile image0

Seriously , They should just kick the press core out of OUR  white house today !

I think they all need a chance to shape up.  I believe I keep seeing some of them waking up to reality each time!   But, my glass is usually half full, or running over.

Added:  CNN actually reported that President Trump has kept most of his promises.  That is true, but they get a Pinocchio for the slam.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Jesus Christ - is there nothing you won't defend?

1. profile image0

Meaning ?

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

The first thing a tyrant or dictator does is to shut down the free press. Those who advocate such are no less guilty.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)