What is the true religion? Islam Christianity Judaism

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)
  1. adelzain profile image62
    adelzainposted 13 years ago

What is the true religion? Islam
    Christianity
    Judaism

I would like to know what religion that was favored by God?

2. profile image58
    steakyfaskposted 13 years ago

science is the only true religion to me

3. dabeaner profile image60
    dabeanerposted 13 years ago

None of the above.  Religions are for those with primitive minds.  There is no "Dog".

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 13 years ago

The first religion according to the bible was set up with the Israelites, therefore Jewish. Christianaity began with the death of Christ in 33 a.d. and I don't have a clue about the Muslim religion. Christianity for me is the true religion but this is only my choice and feelings.

5. adayatech profile image60
    adayatechposted 13 years ago

Why ask others? Even within the specific religions you mentioned (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) people can't agree about what is true. Ask God! The Bible says, "For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened." - Matt 7:8

6. True Truthseeker profile image74
    True Truthseekerposted 13 years ago

To determine truth, there is no shortcut, you need to search.
    Allow me please to give you a basic outline of parameters for your search.
    There are some who compare ancient Egyptian myths and legends with professed Christianity's beliefs. Do not let this confuse you, just prove or disprove for yourself.

1. The Grand Creator, Yahweh/ Jehovah, chose Moses to lead the descendants of Abraham [with whom He had made a covenant] out of bondage in Egypt. Moses was given the task of recording God's thoughts, and the first five Books have been attributed to Moses as 'secretary'.
    2. An exhaustive research of the Bible should be done, bearing in mind the manuscripts in ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek, their transmission and translation.
    3. Errors in translation should be known, including notable ones such as 1 John 5:7 [Comma Johanneum], 1 Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:11. controversial texts should be compared in as many different translations as possible.
    4. False teachings, due to the influence of Neo-Platonism should be identified, such as Trinity, Immortality of soul, eternal torment. The inputs of Origen, Constantine, Augustine of Hippo, Lucian of Antioch, and Aerius, should be noted, realizing that none of these were inspired to add or take away anything from what we call the Bible.
    5. Understand what is meant at John 6:44, 45; Proverbs 2: 1 to 6; Matthew 7:7, 8; Proverbs 8:13; Deuteronomy 18:18, 19; Acts 3:22, 23; John 12:49.
    7. Understand what is meant at John 7:16, 17, 18; Revelation 21:8.
    John 8:32; John 4:23, 24; John 17:17; Galatians 5:16, 17, 18, 22, 23.

7. MickS profile image60
    MickSposted 13 years ago

This displays all the arrogance of the, I am right, you are wrong, syndrome, an attitude that causes conflict.  What about Sikhism, Hinduism, Jainism, the Tao, Buddhism (though not strictly a religion, it is a series of moral codes) Shintoism, are you dismissing all those great religions?

8. profile image76
    soumyasrajanposted 13 years ago

Answer lies in first finding out what is true or truth

9. terced ojos profile image60
    terced ojosposted 13 years ago

The true religion is the one that unites the people on one accord to conquer all other peoples, religions and tongues and convert them to your belief system.

If you can do this then yours is the true religion.

At least that is how the true religions have been established in the past, present and future... smile

10. nniirr123 profile image59
    nniirr123posted 13 years ago

The basics of all religions are same what makes them different is the followers of that religion, if you read all of them you will find out that they ask you to worship one God but they named it differently. Every religion has more over the same style of living and brother hood towards humanity and the one thing I would like to say here that follower of any religion should not abuse any other religion.

But I have read two of the above mentioned religions Christianity and Islam in depth I have found Islam to be the true religion as it has a complete laws of living and all of the recent reseraches about Quran has proved that it is the true word of God and no one has ever be able to accept the challenge of Quran which says "If you think these are not the words of Allah then bring a single sentence of your own as per the standard of Quran"

I hope I have answered your question.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)