how can I change my life in 365 days!!!GIVE ME SUSGESTIONS!

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)
  1. HANNAH GAYA profile image60
    HANNAH GAYAposted 13 years ago

how can I change my life in 365 days!!!GIVE ME SUSGESTIONS!

i HAVE A PLAN: I NEED DO CHANGE MY LIFE IN 365 DAYS. DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIES

2. Amber4 profile image61
    Amber4posted 13 years ago

Go to church, eat healthy, volunteer, get involved in a community committee, have children or more children, get married, get a divorce, go sailing, go on a roadtrip, try sushi! smile

3. ColoradoCoach profile image60
    ColoradoCoachposted 13 years ago

Hannah

Start with small incremental changes.  Pick an area of your life you want to see new (better, different) results in.  Determine what you want to think/ feel/ believe about that area of your life. Write out that statement. Start with reading that statement outloud every day for the next 90 days.

4. Smaridge01 profile image68
    Smaridge01posted 13 years ago

Okay, this may sound slightly flippant, but I mean it sincerely:

Work on this EVERY DAY, if only for a little while each day...

Step 1) Take 30 days to think, think, think about what is wrong with your life.  What don't you like about it so badly?  What is it that makes you want to change it? And so on. DO NOT MAKE CHANGES while you are doing this. If you have trouble, ask people who know you and care about you.  Sometimes our loved ones see us better than we see ourselves.

Step 2) Take the next 60 days figuring out WHY all the above is the case.  This can be very difficult.  But it is very important.  Think about why the things you listed make you unhappy and so on.

Step 3) Then take another 60 days to figure out how you would change the things you have come up with. For example, if you aren't happy with your job, in step 1, and it's because you don't make enough money, in step 2, then maybe the solution is to get more education. In this step, you may come up with things that will create more questions, but take the time to answer them now.

Step 4) Take another 30 days to put together your implementation plan. This  will be the plan you work every day for the next 6 months.  So putting in the effort and the thinking now will payoff every day once you start implementing your plan.

Step 5) STOP THINKING. It's all about the DOING now.  I recently adopted a new mantra I use a LOT... "Less thinking, more doing!"   Once you have gotten to this point, it is time to STOP THINKING and START DOING!!!

And Hannah, you CAN do it! You can do anything that you want to do, anything you give yourself permission to do! So DO IT!

I wish you the best of luck!  Wayne  big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)