I need backlinking help! Can anyone direct me to good spots to baclink and just

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)
  1. shelly_ramasocky profile image40
    shelly_ramasockyposted 13 years ago

I need backlinking help! Can anyone direct me to good spots to baclink and just general advice?

I am currently using my social networks, ezine, and stumbleupon

2. shaekelly profile image63
    shaekellyposted 13 years ago

Yes you should try socialmonkee.com, shetoldme.com, bestreviewer.com, goarticles.com,xomba.com. I have wrtten several hubs, on the topic, also i have hubs on how to gain followers. also use your social networking sites like stumbleupon.com, facebook, twitter,digg,myspace,facebook, reddit delicious.com. I also have a few lenses on Squidoo.com on backlinking. I hope this info is helpful follow me please. Let me know if i can be of anymore assistance to you.

3. DellaBiz profile image60
    DellaBizposted 13 years ago

Hello Shelly - You ask the classic question for those interested in internet traffic.  In some ways it is really easy.  The most difficult aspect is time and discipline.  I notice that, like me, you have eclectic interests.  Good for you!  However, when it comes to backlinking, try to pick one track as a theme and stay with it for several articles and postings.  Then, when you write a hub that relates to your blog post, link to the blog post in your hub and link to your hub in your blog post.  Use your social network postings to link to one or both of those posts including an extra tidbit that expounds on your idea.  Keep interlinking within your own "network."  Then, when reading related blogs, post meaningful comments that point to your blog or hub.  Build your circle of interwoven interlinks steadily.  Then, if you want, change to a different subject and stay for a while, doing the same kind of interlinking between places you've written and contributing to places where other people have shared on a similar topic.  See my own hubs, which link to my new blog and back again, about anchor text and the tools of internet marketing.  Good luck!

4. CJ Andrews profile image86
    CJ Andrewsposted 13 years ago

Shaekelly gives you some good sites and DellaBiz tells you the reason why and explanation.  I don't think we need to say more.  Good luck, hope to hear more questions.

5. delonix profile image60
    delonixposted 13 years ago

There are a lot of things for getting backlinking, like, blogs, forums, but, the most important thing is to get the back link from .edu and .gov sites, i am providing some links, which are really really important if you use it carefully.

Here, goes the list of websites with instructions :

Commenting in dofollow blog pages can get you some really fast backlinks but you should post useful and relevant comments if you really want to keep that links.
    1.JiscDigitalMedia PR6
    2.Scri PR6 – Create an account.In your account you can add a link in your signature with an anchor text after that just go and reply to published posts.
    3.BuToday PR6 – DoFollow links only in comments so if you have related posts on your blog you can get a link by showing it and give your opinion if not, write an article related to that topic and get a quality permanent link. Don’t Spam, you’re wasting your own time!
    4.eLearning PR5 – You must create an account to be able to comment, add your link to profile.
    5.SheilaMacneill PR5
    6.KnightCenter PR5 – Really nice blog, keep it clean!
    7.UCSB PR5
    8.GamingPSU PR5 – Same steps as number #2.
    9.InvestPromo PR5 – Same steps as number #2.
    10.Boykin PR4
    11.Asimong PR4
    12.Pah1 PR4
    13.Humboldt PR4 – Same steps as number #2.
    14.WomenSpeak PR3
    15.DavisNY PR3
    16.MySole PR2
    17.Title3 PR2

Forums :
    Placing your link with desired anchor in forums signatures can get you some quality backlinks.Most people say that forum signatures are not holding much value when comes about SEO and search engine rankings but i strongly disagree and my fellow blogger Andy Black proves them wrong with his article “Are Forum Signature Links Good For SEO? ”
    Join these forums, place your link with your anchor text in signature and be active:
    1.Scratch PR5  Alexa: 1,304
    2.GuildHall PR5  Alexa: 34,861
    3.Falmouth PR5  Alexa: 230,493
    4.BuffaloState PR4  Alexa: 82,603

Profile Links – Angela’s Method :
    This method is quite simple and only require time to search high authority sites that let you make an account and let you place a link on your profile page.I know,  you will say that your link will sit on a page with PR 0 but over time maybe your profile page will gain some pagerank and even PR won’t increase some credit will be given to you for having your link there.
    1.ALTC Ex

Use this, this will definitely help you.

6. LuisEGonzalez profile image77
    LuisEGonzalezposted 13 years ago

For the quickest ways (although noting is better than writing quality hubs)

To post your links use Traffup, Redgage, IMAutomator: these are free and they post your links to social media sites

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)