Why does God or is it Life; help some but test others?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)
  1. days leaper profile image59
    days leaperposted 12 years ago

Why does God or is it Life; help some but test others?

Is it God?  Or have we chosen certain tests and so on related to what we thought we needed to learn?

2. Bill Yovino profile image88
    Bill Yovinoposted 12 years ago

Because there is no god and these things are random. People like to assign meaning to good or bad things that happen as a way of avoiding taking responsibility for their own life.

3. HoneyKisses profile image59
    HoneyKissesposted 12 years ago

Some people are just blessed.

Just pray to God for help and he will get you through whatever is testing you.  Just remember, God doesnt put you through anything that He doesnt think youre strong enough to overcome.

4. Erin Braxton profile image60
    Erin Braxtonposted 12 years ago

I think if we knew the answer to that, the world would be a much different place. That is one of life's biggest mysteries.  Pray about it and it will all work out. Sounds so cliche but the older I get, I find myself using them more and more. The old folk speak those sayings for good reason.

5. JDeAngelis profile image60
    JDeAngelisposted 12 years ago

I think that God/life tests all people and although it may seem that some people get help it is not the case for their entire life.

All of us experience hardship and it is only when we survive or fail whilst faced with hardship that we truly get to know our own strengths and weaknesses. Therefore each test is actually helping us more than if we were never to be tested.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 12 years ago

trust me, god isn't real so it's just how life goes. part of the problem with people is that they think some spirit is going to help them out and when it fails, they turn to blaming the other spirit named satan. life is what you make it and anyone can succeed.

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 12 years ago

The heart is desperately wicked and who can know it. GOD needs to get down to every person motive and action coming from the heart to see if it is of pure motive and love or deceptive motive and selfish motives in how we are living our lives daily on the earth with one another as human beings. What kind of character a person have deep within their heart and soul as life brings forth the good and bad experiences in a person life and how will they react to all that comes their way in grace, strength, faith or bitterness, hatefulness, bad attitude to everything in life. There is no easy train in life on the earth for any human being whether that person be rich or poor, healthy or sick. It is how we carry ourselves through it all whether it be good or bad in our life here on the earth. For those who say there is no GOD, I say to all of you that when you die and crossover to the other side of death that you will know then that GOD is real and it will be between GOD and you what you will be getting over there on the other side of death. Heaven or hell. I have been there on the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. I am an living witness that life continues on when an human being dies on the earth. I surely would not trust a person who say that GOD is not real when GOD have already shown me in a vision on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. For all of humanity you can put your trust in GOD like our money say on the back and front of it. Laughing out loud. GOD have got you coming and going because money is what grab human being attention daily for our daily needs to be met and buying,selling,in exchange for goods and services.

8. Sesshoumaru2st profile image60
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 12 years ago

I don't think it's because god is testing others and helping some(although this happens once in a while).Some are just generally great believers, whose faith in god cannot be shaken.The others are just people who are some-time-ish with god.You know,the ones who say,God why this,why that and why you made this happen to me,but they never do the will of God. Sometime you're at the wrong place at the wrong time man.Other times you brought it on yourself. God is a busy spirit ,1 day to him is a 1000 years to us,so i don't live my life expecting God to go out if his busy schedule to pay attention to me every single day.He already gave us,who believes,power to say things with authority and the Holy Spirit on top of that.Yeah,that's my thought on things.

9. The Ghostwriter profile image83
    The Ghostwriterposted 12 years ago

I think we blame 'God' for the things that don't go our way, as much as we also blame others.

I am still at a loss as to why God cannot stop disasters whether natural or evil - does he have the power?

I also think it is interesting listening to people who defend God and hear their logic as to why God allows disasters.

10. Thesource profile image68
    Thesourceposted 12 years ago

Life is gift from God. Our souls ask for it. Our souls look to God with awe and wonder. And so it asks to be re-incarnated into a human form in order to define itself. Though your soul know everything, your mind and body does not.

God responds to your soul's requests by  sending it opportunities to created itself anew, or define who you really are.
    These opportunities come in many forms. In the face of a natural disasters, famine, wars, financial difficulties, fame, fortune, sickness, misunderstandings, violence, and many other situations, the main question is who are you in relationship to these event?

Are you hero, coward, a champion, leader, fighter, or one who loves others? Are you generous, jealous, forgiving or full of hate. Your soul is trying to experience it's god-like qualities through such opportunities. Your choices, thoughts, words, and actions define yourself for all eternity. Many of you will have to re-incarnate many times to evolve spiritually to exhibit your God-like qualities. When your soul is satisfied, it returns to God and you need not re-incarnate anymore.

There is actually nothing to learn, your are actually a part God that has forgotten who you really are. All you have to do is remember who you really are. Jesus did this. Jesus said he  and God is One. He went on saying "haven't I told you your are gods, ..this and more shall you do". This is why the all-knowing God looks at you with Love and joyfully knows the beautiful truth about you. You final outcome is assured.

11. onegoodwoman profile image68
    onegoodwomanposted 12 years ago

What a complex question into humanity!  I wish that we could give points or stars.................

To make a complex question, simple again...............

Perhaps life unfolds to teach compassion for others..............

What faith or moral code does not embrace compassion and humanity?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)