What is your living proof that all things where created?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Kiss andTales profile image61
    Kiss andTalesposted 11 years ago

What is your  living proof that all things where created?

To start out many people have the the gift to read handwriting ,  they will tell you .your name is written like no other , And artist leaves his signature on his unique work, The universe is a vast work  of Art that no one on this earth will ever be big enough to copy or create on the same scale?
    Who can make a moon and what it does? who can touch the sun and make a copy? who can design  things  and cause them to come to life? who can design DNA to new creations ?  There is proof all around us every day that there is a greater Artist that creates larger then you or I!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6552677_f260.jpg

2. pursuitofmind profile image69
    pursuitofmindposted 11 years ago

I think that in one matter or another all things have always been and always will be but my question is... if something has had to always be for the present to be as it is then how could that be so when an eternity is never ending and an infinite amount of time has had to pass for us to be here right now?

3. whonunuwho profile image52
    whonunuwhoposted 11 years ago

It appears that you have certainly answered your own question very well. I agree that there are beautiful creations all about us and all we have to do is see and listen to the wonders of this world in which we are all a part. Many more scientists who were earlier more pro evolution and atheistic, have now joined with those who use their brains given to them by a creator, to understand that we were created by a divine power and that there is an answer to who he was and why we all were created. I often find it odd that while some profess to be Agnostics or Atheists, when they are in trouble or near death, many want to believe in a creator and be saved.Some sit on the precipice or "fence" and can't make up heir minds about belief in God. So many reap the benefits of life and it wonders and still can't find the right path in being grateful and understanding just how much they have been given.

Kiss andTalesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I totaly agree with you , why wait till something bad happens to our life to give God credit for all the good things we enjoy ,all the wonderfull relationships we have with family and friends and all the beauty we still enjoy right here on earth .Tha

4. Kiss andTales profile image61
    Kiss andTalesposted 11 years ago

Great question ! I think the best way to understand is change places for the moment. Lets say you have a class project . Your teacher says I want a small scale of a village , I want survival standards ,I want living conditions on a small scale possilble. and when you are finished ,I want you to place something there
    to live in it. Say we place a small( ant ) .
    First to that Ant he only see what is surrounding him in a large scale to him and he learns how to use what you put there for his survival. and he learns his boundries. To the ant he only sees what is in his sight ! what is surrounding him,
    your existance ,your past your other works .will be too much for this little ant to undestand. yet you teach him about things by what you place in his inviroment ,you teach him about you. !So eternity is possible when you are the creator from the the view of the ant. So our time and the creators time are to different times. Like you existed before you made the scale of the village.your works where many before you started that project. Now we can change places ! we are the example of the ant. thanks Mr Pursuitof of this great thoughfull question.

Thank you also Mr. Whonunuwho for your great question. I was trying to tell you that and my sentence came up short.

5. lburmaster profile image72
    lburmasterposted 11 years ago

My proof is easily seen. Humans. The human body and spirit are too complex for us to understand after years of searching and studying. There is almost no way that we are by "chance".
    Another is that our world is somehow perfectly positioned in our solar system and even in our universe. Yes, we might be moving, but we are moving as if pulled by invisible strings.
    There is order in everything. Cycles, formulas, symmetry, in the world and universe all around us. It is all too perfect.
    If people see something wrong with the world and how things are, then they don't see what is right. Plus everything turned bad is done by man. Stealing, lieing, cheating, etc. All human.

thanks nightwork4 for sharing your view on the the Question, Maybe we can give it more thought. Example an Architect built the structure you live in. Is it by chance you have that address? The Architect had to draw plans .for your living conditions.

6. lone77star profile image71
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

Things exist. Existence itself implies a source. The universe is built of causes and effects. The effect we perceive as reality had its cause in a creative source.

On a personal level, I have experienced many miracles. Knowing science, I know the difference between an "ordinary miracle" (something eliciting awe) and an "extraordinary miracle" (something which transcends the laws of physical reality).

I know that I am a spiritual being, for I have been outside of my physical body and seen just as clearly as I could with my human eyes (before I needed glasses).

And I have experienced miracles and understood the mechanics of creation. I understand why prayers work when they do and why sometimes they don't seem to work. I tell you this: prayers always work instantaneously. What the disconnect seems to be is an awareness of what is really asked. When one asks out of fear, they get more fear. When one asks out of scarcity, then one receives more scarcity.

That I could participate in such miracles means that I am more than merely a physical being, because a part of the machine of reality cannot circumvent or break the laws of reality. The fact that I am merely relearning these old lessons, means to me that there is someone greater that had to come before me to create it all.

thank you for your insight. I must agree on prayer . It is our only connection the the one who created us.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)