Do you acknowledge that Muhammad (PBUH) was the fulfillment of specific Bible pr

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Mash 99 profile image39
    Mash 99posted 11 years ago

Do you acknowledge that Muhammad (PBUH) was the fulfillment of specific Bible prophecies?

The Muslims have records of witnesses both from Jews and Christians theologians who witnessed that Muhammad was the fulfillment of specific Bible prophecies. The present days Bible as many believe is an altered shape of originally revealed messages of God. Do you acknowledge these Bible prophecies.

2. SwordofManticorE profile image69
    SwordofManticorEposted 11 years ago

Not at all. Mohammed was a self ambitious man looking only to accomplish his own personal gain by creating his religion of islam.

Mash 99posted 11 years agoin reply to this

The first witness was Buhaira, the Christian monk, who recognized Muhammad’s prophethood when he was still young and told his uncle: “…a great fortune lies before your nephew, so take him home quickly.”
      http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/200/view

SwordofManticorEposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What do I care what another Christian thought about mohammed.

3. Mash 99 profile image39

Can you give any other example of such a successful self ambition. A false prophet can never be survive with success. There came many but they all vanished and got the severe insult and nothing else.

4. SwordofManticorE profile image69

The Hebrew word גַּבְרִיאֵל, is pronounced Gavri'el, and it means "strength of God", so I was no surprize to learn that Jibril means Gabriel in arabic, when if perfectly written in arabic would mean strength of allah instead of just gabriel. el=God

5. Mash 99 profile image39

The fact is that Jibril or Jibrail or Gabriel whatever you called is an angel who brought the Holy Books of God to Prophets include Moses (Moosa), David(Dawood), Jesus(Isa) and to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

6. SwordofManticorE profile image69

That is not a fact, and it does not explain why jibril is not called strength of allah instead of being just a copy of how his name is pronounced in a arabic dialect.

7. Mash 99 profile image39

We are here to share our views and not to force any one to accept any one's belief. It doesn't make the difference in this case that what is the meaning of a name (although I found it as "God is my strength")

8. SwordofManticorE profile image69

Hey friend, you asked us and I am telling you why I dont acknowledge your prophet, and it does make a difference what and how words are used, especially Greek and Hebrew words. Because of this, I now know what happens to YOU when you die.

9. Mash 99 profile image39

Well whatever is your instance it won't change the status of God's Prophet.

10. SwordofManticorE profile image69

I agree. Nothing will change the staus of God's prophets, its just that mohammed is not one of them.

3. Highvoltagewriter profile image67
    Highvoltagewriterposted 11 years ago

What specfic Bible prophcies are those? That there would many false prophets?

1. SwordofManticorE profile image69

I just thought about that. There you go. Mohammad was biblical prophecy.

2. Mash 99 profile image39

As I mentioned you that the present Bible is just an altered shape of the original version so you can't find it there. The false prophet never succeeded to create a significant numbers of following, the Muslims are in billions.

4. daskittlez69 profile image75
    daskittlez69posted 11 years ago

Muhammad  was a false prophet.  The most popular "prophecy" about Muhammad is found in Deuteronomy 18. But if you actually read Deuteronomy 18, then you will notice that Muhammad can’t possibly be a prophet.

You need to read more about him. The Qur'an is the biggest miracle of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). No human being can write the verses like that of Qur'an.

Who did mohammed claim gave him the quran.

3. Mash 99 profile image39

SwordofManticorE, you I believe need to improve your knowledge before expressing your hate to Islam. The angel Gabriel (Jibril) revealed The Qur'an to prop. Muhammad (PBUH). If the whole world together try to write the verses like Qur'an they can't

4. SwordofManticorE profile image69

Ok, now you insult my knowledge so let us test yours friend. What does Jibril mean in english?

5. Mash 99 profile image39

I am not here to insult any one. Jibril (or Jibrail) stands for Gabriel
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel

5. Disappearinghead profile image61
    Disappearingheadposted 11 years ago

You need to state which prophecies you think he fulfilled, then we can debate. As to whether Muhammed is a prophet, we have no evidence, only his claims. Similar claims were made by Joseph Smith yet you refuse to follow him.

6. Submyt Ter profile image55
    Submyt Terposted 10 years ago

The question that most of us ask now, arose before during the time of Muhammad s.a.w; preaching the words of God onto Arabia. Was Muhammad mentioned? This was the question by inhabitants of Arabia towards Jews that embraced Islam. And if we refer to the claim by past Jewish converts, they had quote verses from Isaiah 42.

Lets look at the passages in Isaiah. God address His chosen servants with their names, and in the prophesied verse we see God mention clearly the prophet’s name. Some examples of God mentioning His servant by name.
    (My Servant Isaiah, My Servant Eliakim, David My Servant, Jacob My Servant, My Servant Israel, and so in Isaiah 42:1 , God specifically mention My Servant Ahmad)

In Isaiah 42:1, it is deemed not a coincidence upon seeing the writing of both אתמך (Atmc) אחמד (Ahmd). And the word before אתמך (Atmc), is עבדי (Abdi~My Servant). For indeed, it is indicating Ahmad; Abdullah (Ahmad; Servant of God).

Not to mention אתמך (Atmc) happen to be a special term foretelling the coming of a righteous man and is used only ONCE throughout the entire Book. [could this be a copying error or an intended error?]

~~
    The prophecy tells about Ahmad; ‘Servant of God’ whom will war to correct the wrongs and bringing judgement based on the law of God. He will liberate act of worshiping molten images and thus Arabia (wilderness desert, villages and cities) will glorify God since then. As can be seen today, Arabia are worshiping,praising God and singing words of God daily. Inhabitants from all around the world gather there and voice out loud their praise to God.

And we continue reading Isaiah 42:18 – 25; God remind the ‘blind and deaf’ about the wrath of God towards Children of Israel, whom neglect the message brought by past Servant of God.

And not to repeat; the same mistake upon the coming of the new Servant of God

Mash 99posted 10 years agoin reply to this

61:6 And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostl

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)