CHARLIE SHEEN AND 9/11

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)
  1. video lost profile image60
    video lostposted 14 years ago

“1. 60% of the 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.

2. In August 2006, in the Washington Post, John Farmer, senior council to the 9/11 commission, stated: “I was shocked how different the truth was from the way it was described…

“The (NORAD Air Defense) tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years….”

3. Commissioner Max Cleland, an ex-Senator from Georgia, resigned, stating: “It is a national scandal. This investigation is now compromised. One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up.”

4. Several top commissioners suspected such serious deception that they considered referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation…”

2. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

1 Bigfoot has been seen with Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies!

2 Elvis was turned into a vampire at the city morgue in Memphis by a vampire who noticed his heart still beating!

3Obama was born in Kenya!

Some people will believe anything!

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile big_smile

(actually that was Jethro smile

2. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

which way is that directed?

You really think any of what was released to the public was real news?

of course there was a coverup!

3. But it left him a little odd in the head

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And he has a taste for cats!

3. video lost profile image60
      video lostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeh even evolution which is not yet proved.

1. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Evolution is a done deal, enough empirical evidence to fill a lot of giga drives!
        Religion has no proof at all, and is all sourced from 2 main books that disagree so much it gets back to the killing the non believers game. You reckon there is no proof for evolution? I believe you know less than nothing about the subject other than the religionists loony stuff you quoted before. Go ahead, leave the link. People can judge for themselves. smile. smile
        You have to drag your religion in to this hub too. lol

where is that empirical evience ??? i think you people have presented it to monkeys LOL

There are thousands of evolutionists themselves who turned their backs from evolution and only one person is enough to refute this theory which is Darwin himself.

Darwin himself made confessions that were later collected in the book Life and Letters of Charles Darwin, edited by his son, Francis Darwin. Most of the letters written by Darwin to close friends or eminent scientists of his time are full of his confessions regarding his theory to full of doubts. Indeed, Darwin even had no qualms about expressing his ignorance of the relevant subjects.

3. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 14 years ago

My mother's dog groomer's tax accountant saw a guy running from the Twin Towers 3 weeks before they collapsed.

4. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

I have no doubt that the public has not been given "the whole truth", because we all know (or should) that the public isn't always given the whole truth.  There are probably all kinds of otherwise innocent people who just didn't do something quite right at their job (architects of the buildings, people who signed off on one thing or another, people working at the airports, people in the government, etc. etc; who, out of not knowing any better may have made some mistake that contributed to what eventually got to happen.  So, I wouldn't be surprised if there are reasons like wanting to shield generally innocent people from possible negligence charges (or something like that).  We don't know that once they "connected those dots" (after the fact) there weren't all kinds of people who could have made better judgments but who - really - would have done better if they knew better.  So, for that kind of reason and whatever other security (or other) reasons there may be, I just automatically assume we haven't been told everything.  I don't know why anyone would be shocked about not having "the whole truth" out.

Having said that, I don't think Charlie Sheen is particularly someone who has established himself as a "pillar of credibility, knowledge, and inside information"; so he can say whatever he feels like saying.  If someone wants to take it seriously that's their business.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Those are actually great points!

2. video lost profile image60

2. In August 2006, in the Washington Post, John Farmer, senior council to the 9/11 commission, stated: “I was shocked how different the truth was from the way it was described…

The above is clearly not said by Charlie

1. Lisa HW profile image62
        Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I addressed the "above" without regard for who said it or printed it.  Charlie Sheen's name is in the title of this thread, and people have been talking about what he thinks (on radio, online) - which is the only reason I added a remark about him.  In other words, I addressed the "meat" of the issue separately and remarked about Charlie Sheen as part of addressing the title of the post.  I think I pretty much addressed everything (as much as I'm going to address it).  To appear to be attempting to muddy my remarks by implying that I thought Charlie Sheen said "whatever" looks, to me, like trying to muddy the clarity of my response (which I think was both clear and reasonable).

The title of the thread is, "Charlie Sheen and 911".  In view of the fact that stuff other people have said is included here, why bring up Charlie Sheen at all?   lol

Because Charlie researched and compiled the scattered information and presented it to you, that's it.

5. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Charlie Sheen has as much credibility as Obama has clues as to how to run a country.

6. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

A Texan, thanks.

logic, commonsense:   .....but that's for a-whole-nother thread.   smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)