How do I eliminate the Adsense unapproved application notice in Earnings?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)
  1. JoyRose profile image61
    JoyRoseposted 11 years ago

How do I eliminate  the Adsense unapproved application notice in Earnings?

I was disapproved on Adsense saying I had insufficient content, which isn't true. I followed all the policies. When I added a text widget to my hub page, it now shows Google Ads. Is that how it works? I still can't use HubPages Ad Program though, b/c it says I have an unapproved Adsense submission.

2. RikkiRay profile image69
    RikkiRayposted 11 years ago

I had a similar problem, only I had problems with my approved Adsense account and deleted it. I contacted HubPages and Google and later they removed all my Adsense data in my profile so I was able to apply for a new Adsense account . Try contacting HubPages support service. You can't use Ad Program unless you have an approved Adsense account and to be able to get it approved, you will need at least 10 good quality hubs (that is how many I needed to get it). I hope this helps. Wish you all the best, Rikki Ray!

JoyRoseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Rikki Ray. How do I contact Google or Hub Pages? I can't find any direct support.

2. RikkiRay profile image69
      RikkiRayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It looks like the email is team[at]hubpages. com and as for adsense - just leave it alone until you have at least 10 hubs. You won't be even considered as an applicant with less.

3. bankscottage profile image90
    bankscottageposted 11 years ago

I had the same problem and eventually had well over 10 Hubs published but was still in a "review" status.  I actually had a Google account number assigned, but it wasn't active.  To solve the problem, just reapplied for an account from the Hubpages Earnings/Settings page.  This time, when it asked if I already had a Google account, I clicked "yes" instead of "no".  I almost instantly had my account activated.
    Check out Amy Gillie's Hub on this issue: http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont- … le-AdSense

Don't waste your time trying to contact Google.  I don't think real people work there, just machines.  I was never able to get in contact (phone, e-mail) directly with a person.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, bankscottage. This stuff sure can be confusing!

4. ThePracticalMommy profile image88
    ThePracticalMommyposted 11 years ago

JoyRose, if you only have one hub that was just published, that is not considered sufficient content by Google. You have sufficient content in the hub for ads and Amazon/eBay capsules, but that isn't what Google looks at in terms of approval for Adsense.  I think they'll reconsider when you have about  5-10 hubs or more.
    Write some more, and then try applying again.

Good luck!

Thanks. It's weird, but Google Ads are displaying on my Hub even though my application supposedly in not approved. I used joyrose.hubpages.com as my URL when I submitted my application.

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image88
      ThePracticalMommyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The Ads will be there simply because HP uses the service,. It doesn't necessarily mean you're getting any credit for them yet.

3. JoyRose profile image61

So once I qualify for Adsense Ads, do I get credit for the Google Ads that HP posts AND the Adsense ads? Do the credits translate into dollars in both cases? Thanks. I'm now a follower. You write amazing Hubs.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)