What is the one thing you would be willing to agree on with everyone in the worl

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)
  1. CreatePerfection profile image72
    CreatePerfectionposted 11 years ago

What is the one thing you would be willing to agree on with everyone in the world?

I could agree to live in the present. I could agree to have integrity. I could agree to treat you the best I am able to at any given time we are together. I could agree to speak only well of you. I could agree to be peaceful. I could agree to respect you. These things and much more I can agree to with you.

2. d.william profile image74
    d.williamposted 11 years ago

That every human being born on this planet deserves respect and equal rights without judgment or prejudices

CreatePerfectionposted 11 years agoin reply to this

d.william,
      Thank you for this great answer.  Everyone does deserve respect and equal rights without judgment or prejudice.  It would be a great world to live in if everyone would agree to this alone.
      Blessings,

Lela

2. Mark Upshaw profile image60
      Mark Upshawposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Very few would agree to equal rights and respectful treatment when the individual in question is considered a terrorist, pedophile or anyone else that commits heinous crimes. Things like: trial by a jury of ones peers, innocent until proven guilty.

3. BobWits profile image60
    BobWitsposted 11 years ago

As counter-intuitive as it may sound, the one thing I would be willing to agree upon is that nothing need be agreed upon, that everyone may hold their own basic belief with equal respect: no blame and no guilt.  Live each moment with full integrity.

Hi BobWits,
      I know you said we don't need to be in agreement, but our conflicts are what we have been focusing on so what you said later in your comment, would be a great focus for us worldwide.
      Blessings,

Lela

4. EllenJent profile image60
    EllenJentposted 11 years ago

That everyone is Divine and is a mirror reflection of every other human on the planet. I can agree to be compassionate, loving and share with integrity. I can agree to treat others, as I wish to be treated. I can agree to share as much of myself as is needed, for in that I am ultimately helping myself. I can agree to respect, accept without judgement. I can agree to love, and love fully in every moment. For I am and you are ONE.

Ellen,
      As you say, we are ONE.  What one of us does to another, we do to ourselves.  Thank you for this insightful comment.  We are all ONE!
      Blessings,
      Lela

2. EllenJent profile image60
      EllenJentposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Reality created from the centered self allows us to see the mirror reflection in all things and in all individuals.

5. quildon profile image72
    quildonposted 11 years ago

That the world would be a much better place if we all loved and respected each other. Then it would be easy to agree, wouldn't it?

quildon,
      Blessings to you.  It would be a much better place if we all loved and respected each other.  Thank you so much for answering the question.
      Lela

6. Billie Kelpin profile image86
    Billie Kelpinposted 11 years ago

I could agree with someone saying we're all here to help each other get through life.  I could agree with someone saying we're all here to help each other unlock the mystery of our mysterious existence.
    I could agree with someone saying we're here to discover.
    I could agree with someone saying we have only a smathering of the piece of the puzzle of our existence.

Thank you for asking this question, CP; it really is an exercise in defining more clearly what we believe.  Cheers, Billie

Billie,
      Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Yes, yes and yes.  It is a mystery, all of it, and we are wasting this extraordinary experience in conflict with each other.  I am in search of where we could agree so that we can lift our vibration.

7. Rod Rainey profile image79
    Rod Raineyposted 11 years ago

I can agree that every person deserves access to adequate food, shelter, health care and education without a price tag. None of us asked to be born into this world and we should not be forced to participate in a system not of our making or choosing just to survive, especially if we do not believe in it.

Once we see that it is important for ALL people of the world to have access to the best food, shelter, education and medical care that is humanly possible, without a price tag, there should be only one major point of contention left in the world, between those who care and those who don't.

Rod Rainey,
      WOW!  I couldn't agree more.  As Jimi Hendrix once said, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."  And when those who care outweigh those who don't, the world will know joy.
      Blessings,
      Lela

8. connorj profile image69
    connorjposted 11 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7818922_f260.jpg

Well I apologize in advance both for my answer and the fact that my answer could be considered 3 "things."  Here is the link...
    http://www.slack-time.com/music-video-5 … urrington-(1) God is Great.
    (2) Beer (Guiness Stout) is good
    (3) People-Are-Crazy!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)