Why do we have god and why does he care what you or I do

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Matti Harbour profile image58
    Matti Harbourposted 9 years ago

Why do we have god and why does he care what you or I do

I heard a question today why does god care about what you or I do it's simple. He loves us we are our children and what parent doesn't care about their child it is in the new testament of The Bible I believe that god has his own reasons of which we don't know, for caring about us

2. Kiss andTales profile image60
    Kiss andTalesposted 9 years ago

To answer your question as an example have you ever loved something so much that you just became extra attached.
    For me my pet dog Charlie was a cocapoo beautiful picture pretty pup was given to me when I was  10. A gift because I cried endlessly over the death of the first pet I owned at a young age.
    So I attached to him even closer.
    The reason I bring this up was that I was doing some bible reading and I came across these scriptures notice.

Because of Jesus notice
    Colossians 1:16
    because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

Reference Bible Pr 8:31 being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men. 

Notice that Jesus is The heavenly Fathers first creation

New World Translation Joh 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,and the Word was a god.

Notice there is a beginning of the word !
    And the word was with God .and the word was a god lower case.

Reference Bible Pr 8:30 then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time,  
    So being creations of God or the Heavenly Father was wonderful ,he was their when our beginning started as humans . And he took a founding to us or a bound.that ended up into a love for us.
    Much so that he died for us to have a future . That is real love.

1. Matti Harbour profile image58
      Matti Harbourposted 9 years agoin reply to this

There was this person who said that he have a christian God. God is not of one sort he is God one God no less, he is almighty god I put a challenge to all people to read at least chapter 1 through 3 of Genesis

2. Kiss andTales profile image60
      Kiss andTalesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes he does along with his son Jesus they very much love and care for us!

3. Matti Harbour profile image58
    Matti Harbourposted 9 years ago

Simple 1 Peter 5:7 . Not explaining it coz if I do you'll know

1. Kiss andTales profile image60

King James Version Lu 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
      While Jesus came up out of the water. Not Jesus voice. They are two persons ,Father and Son

2. flpalermo profile image61
      flpalermoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

For prophecy not to contradict itself, Luke 9:35 had to read “a VOICE.”
      Had that been the voice of the Father, the scripture would have been broken.
      Jesus said: John 5:37 “And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have

3. Kiss andTales profile image60

To Flpalermo I find it interesting when people do not understand how a scripture may apply they say it contradicts. That is like a puzzle you see many pieces some with the same color and you say to many pieces these all can not fit. All God does!

4. lawrence01 profile image64
    lawrence01posted 9 years ago

Good question Matt. I often wonder why he loves us. Truth is we'll probably only ever get the answer when we get to heaven and ask him face to face, but by then we're probably not going to remember the question!

With regard to John 1 verse 1 Kiss and tales in technically correct in the translation about the use of the definite article (the 'a god') but if my Greek from Bible college is right the phrase is never used like that in all Greek literature. It does occur but is always translated as simply God.

The point that John is making is that the 'Word of God' (incidentally it's a title used of Jesus by both Christians and Muslims) exists with the father before time itself began. He is co-eternal with the Father.

The meaning of the phrase is both Jewish and Greek. In Greek thought it means logic impersonal reason, for the Jews it literally meant the spoken word of God (as it does for the Muslim) and comes from him.
    A bit heavy for this time of day but I hope it helps with some understanding.

Maybe it is that God took the time to make us and he loves his creation so much that he didn't want to abandon it!

1. Kiss andTales profile image60

I agree we can love some one or something so much that we become attached from the heart. When some one will die for you that is a greater love !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)