Do human standards and morals compared to God's does it help and benifit fellow

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (48 posts)
  1. Kiss andTales profile image59
    Kiss andTalesposted 8 years ago

Do human standards and morals compared to God's does it help and benifit fellow Humans ?

In the world of mankind many people are effected by other peoples actions and choices.In my family. I have sports lovers, and the conversations are  the best at what they do. In baseball, in football, and latest boxing, I learn a lot about these players but one important thing they all have in common is rules, those rules cover violations if practice,  many times people can lose out on contacts that pay
    Millions of dollars to a potential player, and yet lose out or removed
    From the list of players, or rookie list.
    Human laws are abided by for the sake of others should God's be ignored

2. dashingscorpio profile image79
    dashingscorpioposted 8 years ago

Studies on the demographics of atheism have concluded that self-identified atheists comprise anywhere from 2% to 8% of the world's population.
    Bear in mind there are over 7 Billion people on this planet!
    This would suggest that the vast majority of people identify with a religion and believe in a deity/God. Members of ISIS believe they're doing God's work. The infighting between religious groups over whose God is "The God" is what led the United States to adopt a "Freedom of Religion" stance or "Separation of Church and State".
    Even with that openly "atheist" candidate for president would never get elected in this country. Many officials are sworn into office by placing a hand on the bible and our money says "In God We Trust".
    Most of the 10 commandments coincide with man's laws especially when it comes to stealing and killing.
    Leviticus 20:9 states:
    For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death:"
    Exodus 31:15  states
    Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.
    One strange irony is this "law" comes after Exodus 20:13
    "Thou shalt not kill."
    We're not putting children to death for cursing their parents nor are we putting people to death for working over the weekend.
    The reality is even the most religious people in the world "cherry pick" which scriptures they are going to "obey" and which ones they'll pray for forgiveness. In other words everyone sins!
    We just disagree on which sins are okay. Life is a (personal) journey. Some folks aren't content with running their own life. They desire to impose their beliefs on everyone else!
    Ecclesiastes 7:20 KJV
    For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not

Kiss andTalesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

King James Version
      Mt 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
      Jesus can only call us brother, sister and Mother because he shares creation with us . He was created by God.

2. profile image51
      Norine Williamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

K&T: How do u explain John 1:14; I Tim 3:16 & all those other Scriptures I gave under my question on HubP "Is Father & Son An Allegory?" Please explain! U MUST "look" at Script n Spirit (Jn 4:23-24) not as father and son n flesh! Rm 8:5-9

3. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine do you believe in Angeles ?

4. profile image51

K&T: Angels?

5. Kiss andTales profile image59

Yes that is the question?

6. profile image51

K&T: Yes!

7. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jude 9 But when Miʹcha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.” Micheal is Jesus heavenly name.

8. profile image51

K&T: Then how do u explain Hebrews 1:4-14? God called Jesus "God" in v 8, 9 & in v 10 said Jesus "..in the beginning laid the foundatins of the earth; & the heavens r the works of thine hands." What? Jesus is God! No angel greater! Now HS

9. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine the bible you use is translated to use God and Lord,  lower case   
      For research purpose please do research on King James. There were bible's written before he translated under his belief and religion.

10. profile image51

K&T:They're not lower case! ESV says same! Is 55:11! Why do u "insist" Jesus isn't God when so many Scriptures defy ur belief? Bcuz the term "Father/Son" is used & u thk of Them "flesh?" I BELIEVE HS will "teach" u ALL "truth" regardless of d

11. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine I can not talk to you based on information researched you will not look into or admit. You want to tell but not prove. When some one proves you do not accept. .

12. profile image51

K&T: I have "proven" from Scripture! If not in Scripture, then not "proof!" You won't answer questions fm Scripture! II Tim 3:16!

Kiss andTalesposted 8 years ago

Thank you dashing! I will cherish your comment.  so real and to the point. Especially the last part . For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.please continue to share wisdom thank you

Again you speak truth about the New Covenant , that Jesus fulfilled by dying for us. But the problem is you do not accept that Jehovah is his Father and ours. Again I will share one more verse. NOTICE.

2. profile image51

Jehovah (aka God) is ALL (I AM)! He Fathered Himself! Wasn't Jesus there fm beginning (N Spirit)? That same SPIRIT got into Mary! Lie? Don't thk father/son but SPIRIT ALL OVER AT ONCE! On earth, n heaven, dove, n all who blv'd, etc. ALMIGHTY!

Norine you can believe in having a Job , and declare he is a good boss, and pay good,  but if you are not doing what he ask you may find yourself unemployed.  While you are worried about who believes, and many do , Jesus set the example we follow him

4. profile image51

K&Tyikesr vice versa for if you don't "look" at Script n Spirit,u won't know how to do your job!Jn 4:23-24!U r rt! He's set the exampleJn 4:23-24! Will u follow? Not a "carnal" father/son, but Spiritual Father/Son (Allegory)! Rm 8:14;16-17!If u blv=

Norine you are still making this about yourself, you are not pointing to the message Jesus commands to preach based on saving life. You want people to follow you and your words. Be careful this is known as antichrist in the bible.

6. profile image51

K&T: What r u saying? Me? Haven't I given Scripture? Who am I? U say I'm not "teaching" according to Matt 28:20? I am! But I'm dealing w/"itching ears" which I have nothing but Word! Gal 1:6-10! I don't want to be "ACCCURED!"Gospel of Christ is A

Norine that is a yes or no question. And you are making statment rather then answering a question.

8. profile image51

K&T: U didn't ask a question under this section. I answered under the section where u asked!

Also Norine you quoted Jesus as the Alpha and Amiga , notice what this really means.
      “the A and the Z.” Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.
      Even using these words says Jesus has a beginning . But Jehovah none

10. profile image51

K&T: Jehovah (aka God) began Creation IN THE BEGINNING (Gen 1:1) so based on that principle, Jehovah had a beginning too at the same time. SPIRIT of Jesus was there also "in the beginning!" Simultaneous Spirit! N heaven, earth, under earth,They'r

I ask you about Angels because that is what Jesus was in heaven notice ! King James Version
      Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
      More then one son but sons are Angels.

12. profile image51

K&T: Why do u "ignore" Scripture? Scripture says Jesus is the "only begotten Son" yet u continue! Jn 1:14. Defy Scripture? Mt 28:20! "Teach them to OBSERVE ALL THGS I've commanded u" Let us speak of what Jesus com Apostles via HS! Jesus Doctrine!

13. Kiss andTales profile image59

That he gave his son, not his self which you interpet yourself
      That is truth and no other. We are finished. Here .good night.

14. profile image51

K&T: Goodnight dearheart! I can only give u Scripture after Scripture but I cannot make you understand! Only God can! I Cor 3:6-7!

15. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine I need to make a correction the word doctrin is used in about three verses pertaining to Jesus.  But the reason used was they should have matured on the truth of Jesus but they actually need  to relearn.
      What Jesus had taught.

16. profile image51

K&T: More than that! After Acts 2:2 & disciples were baptized (not the 12), Acts 2:42 said "And they contined steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine." Which wasn't the apostles bcuz HS (Jesus) was talking thru apostles telling them what to say

4. profile image51
    Norine Williamsposted 8 years ago

K&T: I wish I could make ALL "see" that we live under the New Covenant!  Why do "Christians" say that God's commandments are "ignored?" 

Yes, we no longer live under Mosiac Law, yet God told us in Jeremiah 31:33, Hebrews 8:10 and Hebrews 10:16 "This is the COVENANT that I will make with them AFTER THOSE DAYS; saith the Lord:  I will put my LAWS into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them."  And that is "precisely" what He did and is doing!  Did He lie?

Well, guess what?  It is AFTER THOSE DAYS, after He has resurrected and sent "The Promise" (Jn 14:26; 16:13) of the Holy Spirit in Acts 2:2 which came in as a "rushing mighty wind!"  Thereafter, the Holy Spirit began "putting His LAWS into the Apostles' minds and writing them in their hearts!" 

Now whether you want to move under the New Covenant or not, it's up to you, but that is the dispensation in which we live today!  "The Promise" (Holy Spirit) did not arrive until the Day of Pentecost with new LAWS under the New Covenant!

As far as the the Mosiac Law is concerned (or The Ten Commandments), Galatians 3:24-25 tells us "exactly" what they are for:  "...Our Schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ..."  Verse 25 tells us "But after "faith" is come, we are no longer under a "schoolmaster."  Did you hear that?  We have graduated!  I Timothy 1:9-10 says "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient..."  Are you still at this level in Christ? I wouldn't think so!

Case and point, If you are filled with the Holy Spirit and IN Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit now "puts His laws into our minds, and writes them in our hearts."  If you don't believe this, you don't believe JESUS!

Norine we should never forget the word of God belongs to him, we are to read it and first apply it to ourselfs .We are to share knowledge but not force people to believe anything. The whole point is Iron sharpens iron, God's word is enough.

2. profile image51

K&T:I've "applied it" & found "truth!" Didn't I say blv r not!HS "guides" now, not law!Thk God someone has been sent whose perspective is diff & will provide the grit with which God can sand dull edges.All I ever give is God's Word!Acts 1

You have good intentions but you only see what you believe. You can not reason on scriptures,  and you tell others because they see different to study.many do study, many years to earn a Doctor Degree.
      Stop judging what you do not know . And assuming

4. profile image51

k&t: A Dr degree won't teach u how to worship n Spirit! Only HS! I have hrs twd Masters in Theology but they didn't "teach" me! Gal 1:12. Dear heart this is a SPIRITUAL journey! I can only plant seed, God gives Increase! I Cor 3:7! I Pray Eph1:16

Norine you think that God's holy spirit talks by you. You debate , you speak of things most people already know. Will that save life. What did Jesus tell us to preach until the end comes. Not once have you spoken about that.

6. profile image51

K&T: O, u no Jesus is God? U no baptizm is n Jesus' Name? U no HS "guides" & we're no longer under Mosaic Law? U no HS "works" n us & not we ourselves? U no water/bread for communion? U no women preachers? U no "what God joined together"

Norine can you answer the question do you believe in Angels

8. profile image51

K&T: Protects me everyday! Holy Spirit is ALL things in Holy Spirit! But u need to no the gospel of Christ-Jesus' Doctrine & so does the world! W/O that cannot "press on!" Heb 6:1-3.

Norine you read but your research is not is limited.  Notice Angels are sons also Job 1:6

6 Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.
      Jesus is begotten  first son.

10. profile image51

K&T: What does that have to do with the dispensation in which we now live under the New Cov? We are also sons/daughters (heirs), if IN Christ Jesus!  Rm 8:16-17. What's the point?

Michael was first created then the other Angels were created aftet him these are spirit bodies , we are not sons in that sense  we are flesh and blood. But the point the scriptures is clear sons others existing in the heavens.

12. profile image51

K&T: Again, what does that have to do w/our salvation? Again, if we are "LED BY THE SPIRIT, then we (even in flesh) are the sons of God! Rm 8:14! What's the point? What does that have to do with establishing the doctrine of Christ? Our salvation?

13. Kiss andTales profile image59

First Norine Jesus is the truth there is no doctrin but by men.
      If you can not accept that Jesus was created as the first born, and that he was sent as the scripture says, then you have a problem.  Our Salvation is based on God so loved the world.

14. profile image51

K&T: You are in err according to Heb 6:1-3! "The doctrine of Christ?" See?As you also err in Jesus didn't Father Himself!Answer: Was Jesus not there fm beginning? Did Spirit not get into Mary? Yes, He was the 1st begotten Son, but Fathered Himsel

15. Kiss andTales profile image59

Good night Norine we are finished,  you do not make any sense to.me He Fathered himself when he created Angels you say yes there are.
      Which means Micheal being and Angel . You need to stop repeating
      The same lines and think what you are saying .

16. profile image51

K&T:Was Jesus not there fm beginning? THE SPIRIT w/God? Did He not enter Mary?Well, He Fathered Himself!
      God(aka Jesus)created EVERYTHING!Jn 1:3;Col 1:16!

I didn't say it! Scripture does! Bcuz it doesn't align w/ur belief doesnt make it disappe

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)