Why deny mounting evidence that Trump lied when he said

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (22 posts)
  1. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Why deny mounting evidence that Trump lied when he said

"I have no Russian ties."   OK, his Trump ties are made in China. I'm talking business ties within the oligarchy. Maybe Trump was talking about his ties made in China?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13360764_f260.jpg

2. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13360809_f260.jpg

For the FIRST Time, a HOSTILE Enemy of the United States of AMERICA namely Communist RUSSIA, was SUCCESSFUL in "Embedding" what appears to be a "SUBVERSIVE Puppet" into the most POWERFUL Position on Planet EARTH ~ Manipulating the Media while INFILTRATING Election / Voting Apparatus ~ GOD Save Humanity ~ The "DARKEST Storm" in American HISTORY filled to the brim with "BLACK Turbulent Clouds" of Deception, HATE, LIEs, Misogyny, Racism, CORRUPTION, ANTI-American Behavior & Maniacal Nuclear EXCHANGE LOOMs Large & CONTINUEs to Rage, and it's HEADED Straight Toward OUR White HOUSE ~ It may be SHORT Lived & It's UNCLEAR as to the Duration of his TENURE Considering this Particular Unhinged Individual could conceivably FACE FUTURE Charges of "Emoluments Clause" VIOLATIONs & Perhaps "TREASON & Conflicts of INTEREST" Actions, but HOPEFULLY, the Damage to OUR Country & WORLD will be "Contained & MITIGATED" by "WE the PEOPLE" ~

His APPROVAL Rating CONTINUEs to PLUMMET DOWN to 37%, the LOWEST ever 4 a President Beginning his 1st TERM & that means the SINKING Trend CONTINUEs, the VAST Majority of AMERICANs at least 63% REJECT him & his ANTI-American Agenda ~

ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If thebizarre bromance is nothing more sinister than the misguided foreign-policy musings of a celebrity real estate mogul - it should still be investigated. - WP

3. Ericdierker profile image45
    Ericdierkerposted 7 years ago

That dog nosed SOB about interests. Back when I was young and restless I sued companies for redress. I hammered big interests like developers and insurance companies. I still hate the jerk Co's with no accountability.
    Then I got hired by companies doing business in Mexico and Vietnam. Hell I was a hired gun.
    A President is a hired gun -- hired by what is the American experience and need. I would not hire some peaceful party line hack to protect my interests. I want a gunslinger clearing my land of outlaws.
    By golly goodness this dude - na this crazy SOB is not going to take names and numbers and worry about it but kick ass according to who confronts him.
    Check out the attitudes of what carved out our West and whooped ass in  WWII. Fine look at the bad and worry over it and wring your hands. My house contributes to our community, shares and loves our neighbors. We see a local need and we jump all over it and let our neighbor Americans know and get them involved which they love.\
    So it appears that Trump kicked some foreign adversaries butts and took advantage of them for a profit!!!!! Yahoo he is my president now and will do the same for his new business --- me.
    It is so offensive to some that we kick ass. Well I have a sub middle class home. I live in border town USA and Fighter Town USA. And I walk out my front door and greet my Black, White, Brown and Yellow neighbors, in fact my home is Yellow and white.
    Mounting evidence that this dude kicked some international butt to become a billionare with an economy way larger that Mexico in his own companies - nearly as big as California which is the 7th largest in the world.
    "Oh God, hell no we don't want a proven butt kicker in the White House we need to concede for the next 8 years. Really? Really. Let us take the next Super Bowl Champions to task for being winners? Let us hope to God that we do not do what we want done to save jobs and beat criminals back to a lower level.
    Oh my -- The mounting evidence that a US citizen used all legal tools to be a winner --- What will that do to my anti-bully child?

Never thought of it that way. Thank you for your answer. Gave me new perspective.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, from what I can Understand of Erics comment, he has it Backward ~ In REALITY, "Drumpf" was IMPLANTED as a "PUPPET by a Hostile Enemy RUSSIA ~ "SAVING Jobs"?? 4 those who ACCEPT Facts, Obama's Tenure ENDs at 4.7% Unemployment

3. Ericdierker profile image45
      Ericdierkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

AP it may just be me but when you use words like "Drumpf" it really immediately classifies you and distances you from any credibility. Maybe good to be outlandish at a cocktail party. But not so much on a writing site. Just a thought. I see past it.

4. ptosis profile image67

ED, I did the same thing. The name is Trump in Russian in the card image. Was unable to write козырь in the question but able to enter it in a comment.

5. Ericdierker profile image45

Ptosis that is interesting. I wonder if it is by policy or my technology.

6. Alternative Prime profile image57

Eric, if U are so "SENSITIVE" about me using Trump's ORIGINAL Name which is "Drumpf", or a similar spelling thereof, I guess Donald's Credibility must stand at ZERO after he "MOCKED" a Disabled Person & Desecrated OUR Military Veterans right?

7. Ericdierker profile image45

AP isn't it cool, we can conjure up "Manchurian Candidate" scenarios. Now we both know that Drumpf is not.You do not even give us your birth name. My name is in fact the same as my great great great Grandparents. My son loves Optimus Prime.

8. Alternative Prime profile image57

Eric ~ At least U had the sense enough recognize the FACT that "Drumpf" did indeed "MOCK" a Disabled Person & Desecrate OUR Military ~ So, do U HONESTLY think the PERSON named Donald who Committed this ANTI-American Behavior is NOT a TRAITOR?

9. Ericdierker profile image45

AP i find it interesting that we hold a stupid elderly person up as wise because of their age. Disabled (like Roosevelt) or a Veteran like McCain do not get free passes in my book. My son is a minority - no danged special treatment here. Actor?

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

Eric ~ U are a "TESTAMENT" 2 the FACT that the USA is NOW in STEEP Decline ~ The FIRST thing my Parents Taught me was to NOT Mock the Disabled ~ JACKass Trump Desecrated the ENTIRE Military when he said "I Like People Who Weren't CAPTURED"

11. ptosis profile image67

AP: Quit yelling with your all caps, it's annoying. Hard to agree  with an Annoying Primus

12. Ericdierker profile image45

Notable AP. my parents taught me that being condescending or treating others, no matter, different than equal was wrong. I just do not buy the elevation above others for the victim status. No one should disagree with me because I have cancer? Weird!

13. Alternative Prime profile image57

Not sure what U mean Eric, but "Drumpf" MOCKING a Disabled Person & Desecrating OUR Military are just 2 Examples of an almost "Never-ENDING List" of his DISGRACEFUL ANTI-American Behavior Period ~ BTW, GEORGIANs R Now Furious at Trump

14. Ericdierker profile image45

No offense meant but you do crack me up using "mocking" and "desecrating" as your verbs here. I also get a chuckle out of your internet yelling with all caps. I hope it does not indicate how you would verbally discuss these issues.

15. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well Eric, I guess you've been Raised to believe "MOCKING" the Disabled & "DESECRATING" Our Military as Mr "Drumpf" did & does, is Acceptable Behavior ~ I was OBVIOUSLY Raised Differently Especially since my Father is a Military Veteran

16. Ericdierker profile image45

No AP, every generation in my family has a veteran. I live in Fighter Town USA and active military voted overwhelmingly for Trump. Your use of "mocking" and "desecrate" words is just amusing as something that comes from Tinsel Town - not Fighter Town

17. Alternative Prime profile image57

Eric ~ Your "TINSEL-Town" reference is a COMPLIMENT ~ Without the "CREATIVE Genius" of this AMAZING Place, the WORLD would be Relegated 2 Listening 2 Toby Keith & Lee Greenwood & Watching Chuck Norris Prance around pretending he knows KARATE

18. Ericdierker profile image45

Love you guy. My grandpa produced two movies in around '30 I think. My dad took me around in the '60s and in Sedona where I grew up I met Both Roys Mae West, The Red Head and more. Creativity prevents wars. Wayne road lead and Glenn rode with us.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)