Will Flynn take Trump down with him?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (93 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

Will Flynn take Trump down with him?

It seems General Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador before Trump took office and then lied about doing so after the fact. Unfortunately, the more than a few phone calls--first Flynn and the WH claimed there was only one--were being monitored by those depts. investigating the Russian interference into America's election process.

The question is, since Sally Yates reported this to the President shortly before Trump fired her, do you think his keeping quiet about Flynn's activity implicates Trump himself?

2. Dean Traylor profile image93
    Dean Traylorposted 7 years ago

Interesting this question popped up today. As I'm writing this, Michael Flynn resigned. Also, about an hour ago I was reading that there are Las Vegas and London Bets that Trump will resign before his term is over. Anyway, this may well be a  harbinger for his ouster. Trump thought he could do or say what he wanted. But lately, he's finding out the hard way that that is not going to happen.
    In the meantime, be prepared for all the Trumpsters on this site to try to spin this...and throw little fits and call everybody childish (even though it's them acting like babies). I think I'll have some buttered popcorn and watch the meltdown.

Randy Godwinposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your correct Dean, Time for popcorn and beer. Further, the WH knew about Flynn's phone calls almost a month ago because Sally Yates told them before she was fired form her Deputy AG role. Things have a way of coming back around.....  LOL!

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think the presidency is more difficult to serve than Trump imagined; and, his personality does not seem to make it any easier. I am eager to see the outcome of this latest snafu.

3. Randy Godwin profile image60

Being a slick used car salesman is no qualification for the presidential office.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

We got to this dismal place because of decades of pro politicians. US has been declining & been losing war after war since 1970s &  economy bottomed in 2008. pro politicians. last 8yrs have 0 accomplishments..Were they qualified looking at re

5. profile image0
      PeterStipposted 7 years agoin reply to this

agree with you Brad but I do not think Trump is the solution. He is part of the establishment. He's nothing better then Clinton. They are part of the elite and have nothing in comon with "normal" folk like us.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Peter, I disagree, you didn't factor that he is not part of the political establishment. He doesn't have to CYA his political trail. And you apparently know nothing about the Clintons for you to put Trump in with them?

7. Alternative Prime profile image57
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

MORE Devastating News 4 Comrade Trump ~ In the Last 24 HOURs, Odds of his IMPEACHMENT have SKYROCKETED to 4/5 ~ Flynn is one Component of this Unprecedented "CIRCUS of Corruption &" ~

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image68
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years ago

Hi Randy, no nothing will bring trump down.  He can do anything and get away with it.  I think you saw it yourself. he either buys them off or threatens them. What happened to the 12 year old that was friends with the 13 year old? She disappeared.  http://www.ibtimes.com/when-has-trump-b … d-2444712.
    Good Question Randy

Shyron, there will be investigations to see "what Trump knew, and when he knew it" as was the case in the Nixon downfall. Even if Trump escapes from this stumble there will be more mistakes to look into. Let's hope his downfall is imminent.

4. lisavollrath profile image93
    lisavollrathposted 7 years ago

Bringing down a United States President has always been a bit like a game of Jenga: a lot of pieces can be removed before the tower finally falls.

So, I don't think Flynn's resignation, and possible prosecution will be the thing that takes Trump down, but it's not helping him, and is certainly one piece of the very large puzzle that might eventually lead to his downfall. It's going to take a lot more than this one thing to remove him, particularly since Trump appears to be coated with Teflon, so none of the crap he's responsible for seems to be sticking to him.

Here's hoping for a short game, and a quick fall.

I agree with you fully, Lisa. I suspect Trump will not learn his lesson from this blunder as he seems to think he's some sort of king. Down with all tyrants!!

2. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

lisa...even a game of Baseball calls for 3 strikes before you're OUT!  LOL..I know, I know....."Paula, can you count or what??"    smile
      Oh Randy...calm down. Isn't it time you went fishing or something?

3. lisavollrath profile image93
      lisavollrathposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Paula, I think if we applied baseball rules, very few modern Presidents would stand the test. I'm sticking with my Jenga analogy.

Randy, I think the problem is that Trump isn't aware that he has to learn anything to govern well. Hello, tyrant.

4. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lisa U just brought back some fun memories. My husband & I played Jenga by the HOUR! until I never wanted to see a single wooden block again! (Just published my hub 2 UR Ques!)

5. RJ Schwartz profile image87
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No charges against patriot Flynn - FBI last night
      Media once again fails to derail President Trump
      Eli Lake 0 - Freedom 1

6. Randy Godwin profile image60

Ralph, do you think Flynn got away with it?

7. Ken Burgess profile image77
      Ken Burgessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You know what puts a smile on my face... all the folks that are willing to believe anything negative, and do anything necessary to get rid of Trump. ....ahhhhahaha... you know who becomes President when he is gone?  Pence.

8. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

@Lisa, I always love your comments. I'm not American, I'm just here reading comments.

9. Alternative Prime profile image57

Latest Damning Developments ~ According 2 REPORTs, Mr Flynn was ACTING in an AGENCY Capacity 4 Turkey while engaging in campaigning activities 4 Trump & Putin's POODLE Donald was apparently aware if this ~ Vegas ODDs on Trump's Impeachment?

10. Randy Godwin profile image60

AP, all of this is fake news according to the loyal Dumpsters. They do not care if our country is being manipulated by the Russians as along as DT is POTUS. I get a kick out of the lame excuses they give for his many foul-ups on a regular basis. LOL

11. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well Randy, I've Concluded the "Dumpsters" have Relinquished their "Minds & SOULs" 2 Trump, a DANGEROUSLY Delusional 2 Bit NY Swindler who CHEATs OUR Elderly & Most Susceptible ~ It's a CULT & without INTERVENTION, these Poor Souls R DOOM

5. Old-Empresario profile image72
    Old-Empresarioposted 7 years ago

I don't see the big deal. We should lift the sanctions. I read in the NYT that there were concerns that the Russians might blackmail Flynn. The Russians intelligence community is not known for blackmail. Blackmailing  has always been the FBI's and CIA's specialty. Anytime in our history when the latter of those two organizations feels even moderately threatened by an administration, odd things like this start happening. The CIA was basically busted already for cooking up the story of Trump and Russian hookers. The US intelligence community is a collection of rogue agencies always up to mischief.

OE, despite your claims to the contrary, the CIA's reports are being proven as we speak. Some of the info in the 35 page dossier has already been substantiated and there's more to come. Try watching something besides Fox News and you'd already know.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Randy, the CIA has gone Hollywood. What has the CIA done since the 60s except get us into one war after another, and we lost or are losing them all. It is not actual agents but the politician heads in the org that screwed up on 1992, 911, and 2004

6. profile image0
    PeterStipposted 7 years ago

Flynn will not tople Trump but it will be the start of a series of blunders. Trump has got more then he bargained for and is highly underqualified for the job.
    Trump himself is easy to blackmail. Besides the the golden shower story which is so crazy that it could well be true there are other blackmail options. Trump's business itself can be used to blackmail the US. A country can say: we throw your Trump business out of our country if the US does not give US 800 billion dollars in "aid". The US can be blackmailed on a personal level because of the huge conflicts of interest. I think these conflicts of interests is what will bring Trump down in the end. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a huge tax scandal.

Yes Peter, this is mess of high proportions. No doubt there will be more unbelievable blunders before it's finally over.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Peter, your zarzuela ala red herring is ready. Pick up in Spain. Randy there is enough zarzuela for you as well.

3. profile image0

Brad, we are talking about politics, not my favourite seafood dish.

Peter, I am think you know more about Red Herrings than politics, and more about Spain than the US. What you think is irrelevant, and you don't even base your hearing on anything that has happened except in your mind. Spain is calling.

5. Alternative Prime profile image57

Peter, the operative who assembled the "Trump DOSIER" is Considered Very Reliable ~ MOREOVER, has "Delusional Donald" already been COMPROMISED by China? Was his 650 MILLION Debt used as LEVERAGE 2 COMPEL him 2 ABIDE by the "1 CHINA Policy"?

Brad, resorting to insults is your only defense at this point. In that, you are mimicking your hero Trump as most would expect from a die-hard fan. We'll see who ends up being correct about Trump, also like him, you'll to be unapologetic to the end.

7. profile image0

As said Brad you're throwing in red herrings and direct the conversation to a personal level instead of coming with arguments.
      Never before have there been so many mistakes in the first weeks of a presendency!

8. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

OK, so what was the underlying Flynn issue? And what insults did I use? Other than I don't like it when foreigners dis our country here. And I just don't see anything but whining, and distraction. What is the issue??

9. profile image0

You can read again what I said about Flynn. You did not insult me but  did not comment on what I wrote but simply made a silly remark about food. A red herring in the discussion.

10. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Peter, your initial comment has no facts in it to answer. Flynn lied to VP Pence but there is no issue here. It wb worse if Trump had trust issues, and kept him on. It is not a blunder, it just didn't work out. What Blackmail, the National Intelligen

11. profile image0

you call lying to the VP not an issue? If it was not an issue he wouldn't been fired.
      Trump assigned him, so he had a bad judgement. That's a huge mistake, certainly when it comes to national security.

12. Alternative Prime profile image57

Well brad, even the Media is finally beginning to BAN Dangerously DELUSIONAL "Fact-ADVERSE" "Bad JOKEs" such as Kellyanne "CLOWNway" from OUR Nations Air-Waves ~

13. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Randy, time for this question to go away, there are no facts, just liberal rants. And I don't like it, and neither should you when foreigners, especially ones where there own country is in shambles, tells Americans what they don't like about the US.

14. profile image0

My experience Brad is that a foreigner has often a better and fresher point of view towards my own country. I learn from it. They are more objective and open minded and are not hindered by nationalism or pride.

15. Randy Godwin profile image60

Brad, Peter is right. He probably doesn't have access to the right wing slant on the truth you and others watch and believe in. Get ready for an entertaining show the 20th when Comey proves Trump a liar. As if most of us didn't already know it. smile

7. Lori P. profile image69
    Lori P.posted 7 years ago

If he takes down Trump, it means taking down the Russians. And that, for him, would have consequences worse than being charged with treason by the US.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

The Russians didn't do anything. HRC had more contact with the Russians when she was sec of state, and sold them Uranium. Think about that.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

ABSOLUTELY Lori ~ TREASON is 1 of many Deadly SERIOUS Offenses Trump Faces ~ Another is his Constitutional VIOLATIONs & Apparent Collusion with Paul Manifort, Felix Sater & of course V Putin ~ CORRUPT 2 the CORE & DANGEROUSLY Delusional

Was Hillary's contact with Russia before she was in office, Brad? And was it under the table with no oversight or without knowledge of the POTUS? You don't think it makes a difference?

What is more dangerous than Hillary and Obama giving the Russians 1/5 of the US uranium production, or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador? The bottom line is Trump is president and all you want to is whine.

5. Randy Godwin profile image60

No Brad, I do more than whine. I call out corruption when the POTUS is in bed with our enemies. Or can you explain what Trump's campaign aides were talking to Russian operatives about during his campaign?

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Randy, Did Trump give Russia 1/5 of the US production of uranium, no that was HRC. What about all the millions that found there way into the Clinton Foundation because of Sec State HRC. Can you explain what was said and who leaked it, names and dates

7. Randy Godwin profile image60

Brad, did Russia have nukes already? If so, what's your point? And was she a citizen then as Flynn was?

8. Alternative Prime profile image57

As if "Trumpdy DUMPDY" didn't have enough "DAMNING Evidence" Looming over his FLAT Head, REPORTs Surface which indicate Half-PINT Priebus, AGENT of Drumpf, had Illegal CONTACT with the FBI in an effort 2 "QUASH" News Releases ~ BYE BYE Donny

9. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Brad, I hope you reread your comments on this question about Flynn. If so, you'll see how wrong your sources for news are. But then, like your idol DT, you'll never apologize for being completely in error. It takes a big man to......

8. RJ Schwartz profile image87
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

If it was that easy to take down a President, we'd be in bad shape as a nation.  Flynn will be forgotten soon.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image87

I don't own a TV and I do my own research.  Enjoy your witch hunt, but in the end nothing will happen. At least you'll have some false hope to cling to.

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

We'll see what happens, Ralph. There's little difference in what Trump is accused of than what brought Nixon down, namely breaking into DNC headquarters to gain inside info.

3. RJ Schwartz profile image87

All that I forecast is Flynn takes the fall - VP Pence already said he misled him.  I don't see anyone making the link that shows Trump instructing him to make those calls.  How does Trump get connected?

4. Randy Godwin profile image60

We'll see where the Senate investigation leads us, Ralph. Apparently some republican senators also felt there was something to investigate after their closed door interview with Comey. Where thar's smoke, thar's far!  tongue

5. RJ Schwartz profile image87

It will be interesting to see - I've really lost faith in any gov't investigation doing anything other than wasting taxpayer dollars to score political points.  I'm sure John McCain will do anything in his power to hit back at Trump as well.

Ralph, your "Flynn will be forgotten soon" has shown to be a very poor prediction  on your part. Now Flynn is known to be a foreign agent at the same time he was serving as NSA. Wanna try again?

7. RJ Schwartz profile image87

Guess you got me on this one Randy - I'm reserving any further comment until everything comes out.

8. Randy Godwin profile image60

That's very fair-minded of you, Ralph. I think we all--both cons and libs--should put our country's elections above partisan politics in this instance. I would feel the same if the shoe was on the other foot. Either way, we know Russia meddled.

9. Austinstar profile image85
      Austinstarposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Now it looks like Flynn will be taking down Pence as well! Pence was in charge of vetting all of Trump's appointees and he was warned beforehand that Flynn was taking money as a foreign agent of Turkey. Trump/Pence both LYING!

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

Pence/CON-Man Ryan R Accomplices 2 Drumf  as well ~ "Comrade Donald" Sympathizes with Putin while Jeopardizing the Security of the U.S. ~ Pence & Ryan can REMOVE Donald before their Indicted but their ANTI-American AGENDA comes before COUNTRY

11. Randy Godwin profile image60

Well Ralph, care to change your answer since the Senate Intel Com. revealed Flynn didn't report any dealings with any foreign powers during his 7 years of doing just that. He's looking at 5 years for each offense and they've just begun counting.

9. Mabalani profile image71
    Mabalaniposted 7 years ago

The world is very nervous about this President's inconsistent views. But the fact that Trump knew what Flynn had been up to, not to mention his hacking encouragement to the Russian Federation to during the campaign, will in the end get him.  The General Flynn issue is only the beginning.

There's an interesting article, https://goo.gl/mtqvFw, by Noam Chomsky looking at the rise of Trumpism and its similarities to the rise of Nazism in the 1930s.  In the almost 9 months since Brexit, anti Islam and anti Semitic attacks have reached record levels in Britain.  1,309 incidents of anti-Jewish hate crimes were reported by the end of 2016l, compared with 960 in 2015, a rise of 36%. The previous record number of incidents was in 2014, when 1,182 were recorded.

Trump will not finish his first term! His style appears to be a mixture creating chaos and managing that chaos through mandacity.

Thami, none of your comment is true. It is an emotional hateful comment against Trump. You gave no specifics just a rant.

Despite Brad's derision of your answer, you are correct about Trump's affect on our country and elections. I hope DT is ousted shortly as our country cannot survive many more Trump scandals.

10. jo miller profile image94
    jo millerposted 7 years ago

Well, let's just say, I think Gorsuch should not be confirmed since Trump  is in his last year as president.  (That may just be wishful thinking.)

Jo, you backed a loser, Trump is in for 8 years. Ridiculous comment on your part.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

As REPORTED, Flynn is Negotiating an "IMMUNITY Deal" 4 his Testimony Against Trump and or his Campaign ~ Thanks 2 the RESISTANCE, Trumps attempts 2 WEAKEN the United States have been BLOCKED & there's a REAL Possibility of his IMPEACHMENT

Wonder where all the Pro DT commenters went to, AP? LOL! Read back over the comments on this page and see who was right about Flynn and who was ignorant because of Fox for the most part. Although, many watchers of Fox won't admit to watching it.

4. Alternative Prime profile image57

Yup, but Randy, let's show some SYMPATHY 4 the Gullible "Trump SHEEP", they truly believed "Donald the GRIFTER" was gonna give em' a PAY Raise but what happened? he  tried 2 Take away their Health-INS !! Who makes the next DEAL? Manifort?

5. Randy Godwin profile image60

We'll hear less and less from the Pro-Trump commenters the further this goes on. Even now they're clutching at every straw--still blaming HRC, of course--till they have to admit they were wrong in their judgement of "Resident" Trump.

6. Ken Burgess profile image77

You will hear less and less because people aren't following this line of BS... while all the Trump haters get around in a circle jerk and tout the latest anti-Trump garbage, the rest of us have decided to turn off the noise and get on with our lives.

7. Austinstar profile image85
      Austinstarposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ken, looks like you guys are giving up and running out of excuses. Yes! Let's do get on with our lives! We will be so much better off when we kick the liars out of our government and off of our tax dollars!

8. Ken Burgess profile image77

Wonderful, then start with Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, McCain, etc.  the corrupt Congressmen that have been there 30 years or longer and have given America repeal Glass Steagal, NAFTA, 30 years of unending war, etc. etc.

9. Randy Godwin profile image60

You need give all of the important info you have on those corrupt libs, Ken. No other's have been able to prove anything, but you, you're obviously better informed and smarter than those guys. And I agree, less and less we'll see you guys....

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

Ken seems 2 be "ENAMORED" with CON-Man Drumpf, can he predict when "Delusional Donald" will sign an E-ORDER 2 RAISE the Minimum Wage 4 all his Gullible SHEEP Voters before IMPEACHED? ~ All I've seen is his ORDER 2 DUMP Mercury into OUR Water

11. Randy Godwin profile image60

Flynn won't get immunity as more mistakes are coming to the surface the longer the investigation continues. Meanwhile, Ryan and Nunes are stalling the house investigation in favor of Trump. I hope people remember their abetting traitors and spys.

12. Alternative Prime profile image57

REPORTs say "FAKE-News Producer" Infor-WARz & TROLL Steve Bannon's "BREITBART" R also under INVESTIGATION which could "TAKE Down" more comrades within DRUMPF's "Cesspool" ~ Subversive S Bannon is trying 2 "DECONSTRUCT" the USA from within

13. Randy Godwin profile image60

No telling how deep this will go before the investigation is completed, AP. Hopefully, all the way to DT and his minions.

14. Alternative Prime profile image57

UNREAL ~ Now it's Carter Page in DIRECT Contact with Putin's Russian SPIEs & According 2 REPORTs, he Actually SURRENDERED U.S. Property 2 them ~ Then, he was Drafted as "Drumpf's ADVISOR"  Subsequent 2 X-Treme VETTING, So LONG COMRADE Donald

15. Randy Godwin profile image60

Been reading the comments and answers 4 months ago and having some laughs at the responses from the Trump fans and voters. All of them have been proven wrong by Flynn's not revealing his dealings with Russia and other countries 7 years previously.LOL

11. stephenteacher profile image69
    stephenteacherposted 7 years ago

The only thing it implicates, is that people cannot let the election go. The newsmedia is just beside themselves, falling all over fake news. Pelosi, Cummings fall for fake news...then tweet about it. Did Gen. Petraeus take down Obama? Did Charles W. Freeman take him down? I know, Charles who? Exactly. It's called a double-standard. But I could mention Bill Richardson, Judd Gregg....et. al. Of one could say that Hillary took down Obama. At least his legacy.

1. Irish Shrew profile image71
      Irish Shrewposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Let's expel all the fluff that you want to bring up in the past or honestly alot of, saaayy whattt ?? Let's simmer down and answer me this instead; How did the 'media' get it wrong about Flynn? Are you saying he didn't talk to Russia? are you saying

12. norlawrence profile image71
    norlawrenceposted 7 years ago

This is not really an answer to your question but an observation. Trump won the election so there seems to be some people out there that wanted change and he was the one they thought would bring it.  All of you keep coming up with all this information about him.  The country is divided which is proven by all the riots and protests.  Protests are good but when they get vicious they are not.  Right now this country is wide open from an attack from its enemies whether it is North Korea, Russia or terrorists.  Our military is weak and some of the people will not defend the country just because Trump is president which is stupid.  Most of the unhappy people are just talk.  Why are all the celebrities and others who where leaving the U.S if Trump was elected President still here?  There are some people running him down instead of accepting they did not get Hillary.  These people should accept it and pull together to help the country instead they are making it weaker.  You talk about impeaching Trump and all the bad things he has done.  You really should take a good hard look at your self.  Most of you are breaking the law and disgracing what America is supposed to stand for.  I am not a great fan of Trump but we did not have much to choose from for President.  He is not a politician but maybe that is what this country needs instead of a career politician for President.  We have e had career politicians and what did they do?

13. emge profile image80
    emgeposted 7 years ago

The going of Flynn is a body blow to the president. One thing for sure he knew about Flynn's calls and perhaps they were at his instigation. But when the chips were down he thought it prudent to get rid of Flynn. I think it was unethical to sack Flynn as he did what Donald had been parroting all along. This shows he has an instinct for survival and rhetoric is rhetoric.

Coming to Fynn his going may not affect the president as I said he knows how to survive but his credibility is eroded and that is the reason the man chosen after Flynn to replace him said a big NO. One can be sure he won't get another term.

1. Ken Burgess profile image77

Some very delusional answers on this thread, but its good that you have all found a place to come and console your wounded sensibilities.  The truth is, Flynn will no more take down Trump than 'Fast and Furious' took down Obama.

Ken, were you okay with Flynn serving as a foreign agent while holding the NSA position? If so, then we have nothing to discuss. Yes I agree, some very delusional answers by DT fans.

14. Irish Shrew profile image71
    Irish Shrewposted 7 years ago

Yes, and this is why... Why didn't Trump  tell Pence of the warning? Secondly: Why didn't Trump himself apologize publicly to Pence instead of Spicer, who disclosed the slight against Pence being Flynn's error.
    3rd: Why did Trump-after being briefed by Yates-continue to give Flynn clearance for top-level information? And finally-why did Trump harp on the leaks rather than the misdeed? He continued to support and defend Flynn despite the fact he was the one that fired him. That could only mean- he was scared. He doesn't want to cross Flynn. Flynn will probably have to testify. There is no honor among thieves and Trump knows it.

I too wondered why Trump didn't tell Pence about Flynn's indiscretion.

15. TristanPolitics profile image60
    TristanPoliticsposted 7 years ago

It's unlikely Mr trump will recover but I understand why some people would argue other wise.

16. profile image58
    jerrycarmanposted 7 years ago

No it is at war with itself and the left wing media.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)