The bible's own book of revelation show Yahweh=evil, Satan=good, thought?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (27 posts)
  1. profile image53
    peter565posted 7 years ago

The bible's own book of revelation show Yahweh=evil, Satan=good, thought?

I decided to read the bible's book of revelation, to see what the fuzz is about. After reading it, I can only conclude 1. Both Christian god "Yahweh" and "Satan", are gods 2. Yahweh is the evil god here to enslave us, Satan is the good god here to protect us. (If u read revelation in full, u realized, it is Yahweh sending his angels to genocide men for not worshiping/obeying him. Satan and his angels only protect men from Yahweh) 3. Book of revelation try scare people to become Christians, with threat of Yahweh persecution and say Yahweh persecute/enslave men=good, Satan protecting men=evil.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13434817_f260.jpg

2. Terrielynn1 profile image85
    Terrielynn1posted 7 years ago

That is completely false. He is a just good and his followers are good, kind and loving. Satan is evil, rotten to the core the one who misleads many. Trying to get people to turn away from good and do what is evil. It won't be long and that which is wrong will be made right and good will be given gods promise and he will destroy all evil. This type of question, statement is so wrong use caution. Don't mislead people away from god. Please read more and see he will vindicate his name and people and they will not have to live in a wicked world anymore. Pray before you read and you will see the truth. Satan the devil is the true evil one.

1. profile image53
      peter565posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I've read it 3 times, all Yahweh did was plague & flood people for not been his slave, only then in response did Satan act, to drive Yahweh away. I also check other religions' text, most refer to her as protector/mother Satan, while Yahweh is evi

2. profile image48
      cji-ministryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

God gives all of mankind a chance to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus is warring against Satan. Satan wants people to worship him. Jesus 2nd coming end of the 7 year tribulation.1st bought peace 2nd judgement. Satan goes in hell.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image85
      Terrielynn1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you read with a negative view to begin and never start at the being of the bible you can't possibly understand the complexity of the last most difficult part of the end of times when all wrong will be made right. You clearly don't understand it.

4. profile image53

Not complicated. Read it like reading a novel. We find it complicated, because we read from Christian view of Yahweh=good, Satan=evil and Rgood and evil distorted good and evil concept, to say evil Yahweh is doing=good and good Satan is doing=evil

5. Angele Parris profile image60
      Angele Parrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have a Reader's Digest bible- no verses. We are discussing the book of Revelation, not the bible. In Exodus God killed Pharoah's first born to free his people. The only part of Revelation that is significant is the end..

6. profile image53

Just so u know, bible ain't CNN, as a media worker myself, I can tell u its subjective not objective Eg In revelation it say evil, is not worshiping Yahweh & adultery, thus must be persecuted (It is kinda a ISIS style interpretation of good and e

7. celafoe profile image55
      celafoeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

omar-either you have never read the satanic koran or you are a mus-slime lying as the satanic koran says to

8. profile image53

charlie, if u really think the bible hold any moral high ground over koran, u are dead wrong.

3. profile image57
    augustine72posted 7 years ago

The fact is that you have not understood the book at all and as a result you have got it all wrong.

You said: I decided to read the bible's book of revelation, to see what the fuzz is about.
    --This should clearly tell anyone reading this, that you read the book not really to understand it but with a pre-conceived idea to mock it. Thus you came to a conclusion you wanted to come to.

You: 1. Both Christian god "Yahweh" and "Satan", are gods
    --One can't come to that conclusion from the text unless one has already made up ones mind to scoff this book.

You: Yahweh is the evil god here to enslave us,
    --You manage to get this conclusion when the book explains that God is trying to free man from enslavement to Satan. Amazing!

You: Satan is the good god here to protect us.
    --May be he is your God, if so that might explain why your understanding
    so marred.

You: If u read revelation in full, u realized, it is Yahweh sending his angels to genocide men for not worshiping/obeying him. Satan and his angels only protect men from Yahweh
    -- No you don't, unless you have a pre-conceived intention.

You: Book of revelation try scare people to become Christians,
    --Nope! It is simply foretelling the fate of those who reject God's provision for their salvation.

Any Christian who reads your post, knows that what you have stated here is silly and can see plainly your intention. So all this post will do, is to satisfy your desire (and the desire of others like you) to mock. Besides this I don't see how this is going to affect any Christian at all.

1. Angele Parris profile image60

The book is REVELATION. I would also conclude that Yahweh and Satan are Gods. When God revealed to Pharaoh, Pharoah did not take God seriously, neither did Herod or the mockers of Jesus on the cross. God is protecting His people, not being evil.

2. Angele Parris profile image60

Hebrews is a New Testament book written for the Jews only and not for every bible reader or Jesus Christ believer

3. profile image53

Also Revelation continue to refer to ancient Babylon & Yahweh invading it for not worshiping him. Between 601BC~586BC, there was a Israel invasion of Babylon, the story parallel Revelation only in the end Babylon won and conquer Israel.

4. celafoe profile image55
      celafoeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

pet    you have no comprehension of scripture and YOU ARE AN ACTIVE AGENT OF SATAN & AS EVIL AS HE   YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WRITING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY AS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD CAN HAVE TRUE UNDERSTANDING  GO AWAY

5. profile image53

It be interesting to see how charlie response to this post LOL https://hubpages.com/entertainment/My-i … and-Ishtar

4. Angele Parris profile image60
    Angele Parrisposted 7 years ago

Here goes my crazy explanation again.

The Genesis creation was not the first creation.  This is why God said "Let us" in the creation of man. He had more people than Jesus with Him in the Genesis creation. Man is not a perfect being, and God punishes man when we do wrong. Some learn quickly, some not so quickly and others not at all. 

Yahweh would seem evil and incompetent in the sin of Eve, and disapproving Cain's gift because Cain was a ground farmer while Abel was an animal farmer. But God told Adam and Eve that Saturday is his day of rest, and that they were not to eat of the tree. Satan knows that God rests on a Saturday. This is the reason Yahweh gives "remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy" in the ten commandments. After the Genesis creation of man, Satan did not approach Adam but instead he went to Eve. God had to ban Adam and Eve from the Garden because they were contaminated.

God revealed to me that some people were sold to him (the African Yahweh) to be slaves. The chosen people were taken from this set of people.  He said that He had a hard time making them slaves, so He decided to give them their own territory.

The  people He bought them from this was not what they were sold into slavery for, and captured the land and made them slaves again. When Moses took them out of Egypt, they did not know him. This is the reason for the law and the  commandments.  To teach them His (Yahwweh's) way before going into the promised land. In the promised land they were constantly going back into slavery,so Yahweh decided to send his Son to solve the problem. Jesus conquered death and Hell. Jesus later called Paul to offer salvation to the Gentiles as well.

After Jesus, the Jews could not be defeated God's chosen people, so the devil decided to tackle Africa. This like the "proverbial Job".  God said that for the sake of Africa he shortened the days because Jesus holds the key to death and Hell..

So, here is an explanation of Revelation. What is happening in Africa now, will be transferred to Asia,  and the events described in Revelation will take place in Asia.

1. profile image48
      cji-ministryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

no God did not tell that! in Genesis  (let us) in Hebrew means 3 or trinity. this is God saying let us = father son and holy spirit = make man in our image:chapter 1 is an introduction:each day was 24 hours:first day made time:plants 3rd:Sun 4th.

2. profile image53

Dud, at least read revelation before coming to the conclusion, this is like the shortest novel length fairy tale, i ever read https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s … ersion=NIV

3. Angele Parris profile image60

In Revelation there is a verse where the lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed and a lamb looking like it was slain, and singing a new song to the lamb.  The lamb is Peter, because on this rock the church is going to be built.

4. Angele Parris profile image60

People have asked where did Cain get his wife? The old testament is about the chosen people- the Jews. the New testament Jews and Gentiles. God gives the Non-Jews a chance to be saved from His destruction. Hence Revelation before it actually happens.

5. profile image53

Dud, just make sure u know, the lamb with 7 eyes & horn is with Yahweh, the lion 7 head & 10 horns, is Satan's champion. Yahweh's strike 1st blow against Satan's people accusing them of evil for not worshiping Yahweh, only then did Satan stri

6. Angele Parris profile image60

The reader's digest bible has intro before each book. Rev. - 50 miles offshore from Miletus lies Patmos.  John a Christian prophet John, who had been exiled for refusing to worship the image of the emperor Domitian, experienced a series of visions.

7. profile image53

I know, its an account of his interpretation of an event he claim will take place, but very obviously the narrator ain't telling whole truth, there are much gap in his story. And story don't begin till verse 4. Have u read whole revelation yet?

5. clivewilliams profile image71
    clivewilliamsposted 7 years ago

I have never seen Yahweh nor Satan. If any of those Gods were actually real, I am sure we on earth, our forefathers, not the ones from the made up Bible would have felt their power greatly and actually see them at some point. Even pain is felt and we feel the wind.

1. profile image53

Just would like to let u know this post i just wrote http://mycoolvarietyblog.blogspot.com.a … never.html

2. Angele Parris profile image60

I went to a reggae show and enjoyed the show. i went to a salsa show and felt nothing. Read the scriptures. I am going to give a short book. The book of Jude.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)