Downsized Venue Empty Seats At Trump’s Veterans Of Foreign Wars Fiasco

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (47 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14153459.png

10,000 veterans expected but only 4,000 showed up according to reports, what does that tell you?: I’m not sure why a treacherous, cowardly, yellow draft dodger like Mr. Trump who avoided serving our country would expect our brave military veterans, courageous men and women who he disrespects and disparages every chance he gets, to show up for one of his pathetic, bizarre dismantle the USA clown show hate speeches but he held the event in Missouri on July 24, 2018 anyway: Press reports indicate the venue had to be downsized to a smaller space and he still failed to fill it with empty seats everywhere: Trump insanely disrespects our military heroes, sympathizes with our arch enemies including white nationalists / Nazis who these very same veterans fought to eradicate in the 1940’s, do you believe veterans have finally had enough of Mr. Trump and why on Earth would he expect them to show up for one of his pathetic bash the USA disgraces?

JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How could anyone possibly be surprised that our brave veterans of foreign wars just like patriotic women of the USA, are dumping Trump the Clown by the droves? Downsized venues appear to be the new norm for a traitor who actually said 'he likes people who weren't captured' and makes a jackass out of himself by insulting one our greatest war time veterans of all time, Senator John McCain: Despicable and Unacceptable:

Astonishing FACTS from the Kansas City Star:

"Trump was expected to speak at Municipal Auditorium at the Veterans of Foreign Wars’ national convention, which is expected to draw about 10,000 VFW and VFW Auxiliary delegates. The speech was initially planned for the Kansas City Convention Center but later moved to the auditorium.":

Only 4,000 showed up, 60% LESS than anticipated:

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politic … 59965.html

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

One should not be surprised.  There is a tremendous amount of hate speech denigrating our president out there and veterans are no less gullible than other people.  Some of them will believe the garbage being said without ever checking the source or the actual facts.  Some believe simply because nasty adjectives are thrown about as if they were true!  Why, some even believe because others, failing to produce anything of real value, resort to name calling to make their "point".  (Hard to believe, but even harder to believe is that some actually think those loaded words,  gross exaggerations and childish name calling make their statement more believable somehow!)

Normal, emotionally sound Americans and global citizens have every right to HATE Bozo Trump and they should: He's nothing but a sick, sinister dark elderly man who is trying desperately to destroy our NATO alliance which keeps this country safe, sabotage our healthcare system to the point where our children will not have access to comprehensive medical care unlike his lovely little grand daughter Melania was afforded when she was iLL recently, and he's an idiot who is intentionally undermining our law enforcement agencies for God knows what reason while Vladimir Putin smirks:

Those are just a few reasons of many Americans must hate Mr. Trump and take action at the election booth against Mr. Trump and his Russian controlled republican congress-persons::

Thank you: you make my point for me.  A great example of what I said veterans (and others) see today.  lol

I'm happy veterans are finally beginning to see Bozo for what he truly is:

It's a normal reaction for a healthy individual including our veterans to hate a dark person like Mr. Trump who gave trillions away to Wall Street elitists with the help of his Russian republican congress-persons and insulted a war hero like John McCain while at the same time he's desperately trying to take away children's health insurance which provides them with essential health care:

Americans MUST hate a dark force like this if they are to ultimately prevail over evil and salvage whats left of the USA::

1. profile image0
                ahorsebackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Jake , If you don't already you should get a job with the news media oh ,perhaps CNN, they would love your style of writing , your sense of honesty and your reflection of what's really going on in the world today .
                I'd be willing to bet they would pay dearly for your  opinions .

2. wilderness profile image95

Always sad, isn't it, when otherwise healthy people descend into the black pit of hatred to the point that their whole life revolves around spreading that dark and unhealthy emotion to everyone they can.  Emotionally healthy people do not allow those kinds of negative feelings to control them and they certainly do not encourage others to join them in the descent; they don't even allow them to exist let alone try to spread them to others.

There IS help available, you know, beginning with a strong effort and reliance on your own personal ability to reason and be honest with yourself.  If the hatred hasn't already destroyed those things already, anyway.

I'm really not sure which universe some Trump fans reside in but here on planet Earth, the people of United States are engaged in an epic battle to defeat evil which was embedded in our oval office by a foreign adversary:

An evil named Trump which has convinced a tiny minority of gullible voters that when he takes away their health insurance leaving their children WITHOUT comprehensive medical attention that atrocious act is somehow a good thing, if he destroys our NATO alliance leaving us even less safe, that would also somehow be a good thing, when he acts like a mentally unhinged jackass and insults brave war heroes like John McCain that is also a good thing and giving trillions to Wall Street elitists is also a good thing:

Thank God our courageous veterans are finally seeing right through Bozo Trump's facade:

Neither you nor anyone else will see "right through" anything at all until you can set aside your emotional disturbance, your intense hatred, and use your reason instead.  Only when that has been accomplished will truth be seen; until then all that you and others like you can see is your own black hatred.  Including the veterans that have closed their eyes and ears to the world outside of their hate.

Work on it; I'm sure that with enough effort you can be successful.  If you care to, anyway - frankly you don't seem to care about anything but your own hatred at this point in your journey through life.

2. Credence2 profile image78
        Credence2posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Funny how anything critical of Trump and his living contradiction to everything about what being a Veteran and their service stands for is now labeled as "hate".

If you want to be MY leader, you had better be leading by example.

2. wmhoward4 profile image66
      wmhoward4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm So there was a change of venue and fewer people came so that means you celebrate and think people think more like you?

Did you say anything about the rallies where they ran over capacity? Naaaa.

What a pathetic rant. For hate speech, look deep inside.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

And Bozo Trump could care less about you, your family or our brave veterans of foreign wars and the veterans seem to be catching on to his insane, irresponsible, perpetual con-job:

'Trump’s attack on the media at the VFW will also hurt veterans — and democracy'

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn- … 92435.html

1. profile image0

https://hubstatic.com/14154431.jpg

Enough Said !

ahorseback, I've never seen you win a debate around here yet and you're still batting zero in here: I guess that's why you resort to nonsense:

If you're really interested in propaganda, go no further than fox fake channel,  former employees are beginning to exit that sleazy outlet and blowing the whistle on them:

1. profile image0

But Jake I win all the time around here ,  No one defeats my arguments , I'm like Andrew Wilkow on Breitbart Radio . "My arguments cannot , will not ,will never be broken , I dare you !"  ,     You just haven't learned that yet .

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14154564.jpg

ahorseback, you are just fabricating things again, that little picture you've posted is just another Trump style lie: Nobody that I'm aware of has ever claimed EVERYTHING Bozo Trump says is treason, but this certainly is and he must pay a severe penalty for his crime otherwise a dangerous precedent will be established:

Another reason why our brave military veterans are dumping Trump by the droves just like independents and women, how could any genuine patriotic American stand for or with this blatant act of betrayal against the USA?

Vladimir Putin must be ecstatic every time he watches his little stooge say this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

The question going forward: Is it still a serious treacherous crime to betray the USA and if so, how many times is a person allowed to betray the USA before he's thrown in prison for life??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Xw0_2eMJg

1. profile image0

Your party and your party rants have done way MORE to promote Putin and his circle than anything Trump can or has done to date , Fact !

4. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago

Jake, your posts are triggering the Hubpages Trump Brigade. I notice they address your "hate" but ignore the rest. They have learned from the master, eh?

It would be funny if it weren't so "saaad."

Sorry, I have to find humor somewhere. LOL

PP: The Trump cultees have no facts so they resort to personal attacks: Way too many valid, legitimate reasons for the overwhelming majority to HATE Trump, if an individual doesn't hate him by now, it's probably time for that person to seriously consider a comprehensive psychological evaluation to try and determine why he or she still supports a malicious orange clown who is doing everything he can to take away everything they have, committing atrocious crimes against humanity and crimes against our constitution along the way: UNREAL::

On the positive side, I'm reassured to see the forces of GOOD have demonstrably out numbered Bozo Trump's pals with their tiny 'unite the right' or should we say the 'unite the nazis' hate rally in DC: The righteous forces of the resistance rules:

1. profile image0

https://hubstatic.com/14164372.jpg
        Enough said.

https://hubstatic.com/14164391.jpg

1. profile image0

https://hubstatic.com/14164392.jpg

Like I said .

2. Castlepaloma profile image75
            Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Being anti anything joins part of the problem. I'm not for Trump, in fact if I ignore Trump, much of his powers over me disappears.

https://hubstatic.com/14164710.jpg

Just another reason why veterans seem to be Dumping Donald by the droves:

Castlepaloma, unfortunately in an effort to preserve our very survival in our darkest of times, it's impossible to ignore a megalomaniac like Trump who exhibits all traits of a Russian agent, a self absorbed racist lunatic who is sabotaging NATO which is segregating our once unified power, undermining our healthcare system so our children find it difficult to get the medical care they need, he's atrociously caging innocent children which is permanently damaging their susceptible psychological well being and of course forcing our once great economy into regression with his insane tax hikes:

It's perfectly fine to dislike and obstruct an incompetent evil doing fool like him which is exactly what the vast majority of Americans are doing with great success so far:

2. Credence2 profile image78
              Credence2posted 5 years agoin reply to this

We, that live here do not have the luxury of ignoring him, he is far too problematic and dangerous.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75

My ex wife and Trump are megalomanic. From what I learn from experience these cunning assh*le can not be defeated by fighting them. They have this amazing abilities to make you look like an a*shole too, when trying to deal with them.

I happen to be doing a sculpture of Trump dancing as a court Jester in diapers. Just need a little research Afterwards, I just get rid of very negative people. Then let them be a*sholes, so everyone can clearly see who the real as*hole is.

1. profile image0

"I happened to doing a sculpture of Trump.....in diapers............".............................But Trump is the very negative people ?

You and your whole party are a class act !

Trump stoled $12,000 from me. He deserves some free advertising. Only been ripped off twice, both times from mafia kings.

I don't really advertize Religion or Politics, they are ugly nightmares tales.
                    Generally G rated and will invest more time into that.

Absolutely Credence2, we as a concerned public can never ignore mentally unstable Donald Trump and the severe damage he's done so far and will continue to do going forward if he goes unchecked until he's swiftly removed from our oval office and a just penalty is administered to him and his criminally corrupt Russian controlled republicans in congress for their crimes against humanity and crimes against we the people:

Ignoring Bozo Trump would be like ignoring a raging fire in your house, or ignoring a gas line leak or ignoring a dangerous covert agent embedded within the government: That would be the very definition of insanity:

5. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

I don't hate anyone. There is always some good in everyone. Trump pushing fake news , now most people are aware. This Political correctness is BS, tell it like it is.

Third.... Trump method of cowardly avoiding the draft. It Is not stupid  because war is harmful to your health, and it was based on a lie anyways.

On the other hand, my Con vs pro list.
    Tells me Trump should resign Presidency, and stop selecting any more new phycopaths, including Democrats.

Castlepaloma: taking a child away from her mother for political purposes, just because the infant is unacceptable in appearance as Mr. Trump is atrociously doing, or making a jackass out of himself by insulting great American war heroes like John McCain is nothing less than evil and hatred toward this kind of sick individual is more than justified, it is absolutely warranted:

He will be judged accordingly here on Earth and when he's called to stand before his maker:

Killing has never stops killing nor violent with violent. Hate leads to killing and so on in this vicious circle of insanity.

Trump is just another selected puppet from the powers to be. As each president is selected, it make no difference changing anything as they make things worse. Presidents sign on to kill millions of innocent lives. They protect the Bankers by keeping you busy fighting each other, wail they steal your money through banks.

Phycopaths is actually what powers to be, want. They don't want critical, free thinkers like me.
        Fighting is just a faster treadmill to nowhere.

There is no comparison between a mentally sick and evil individual like Donald Trump who was illegally assisted with his campaign by our arch enemy Vladimir Putin, one of the many crimes currently under investigation, and ALL other legitimate presidents: Everyone knows that it's false to claim any comparisons:

Veterans are dumping Trump in droves, just like women are dumping him and just about every other group of Americans are appalled with his madness: Apparently, you can't attack a family of a war veteran who gave his life for America, or attack a genuine American hero like John McCain and expect the rest of the veteran population to support you, it just doesn't work that way and yes, I'd assume many veterans hate Donald Trump and that's a perfectly normal reaction:

Ronald Reagan said. It does not matter if they are talking positive about me or negative about me. As long as they are talking about me.

It's the same for Trump controversy fuel his energy. I choose more so to ignore him so he looses energy. Instead of making everyone else looks like an assh*le in dealing with him. Leave him alone then,  clearly everyone  see who the real assh*les is.

Zero comparison between Ronald Reagan and a dangerous, mentally ill charlatan like Bozo Trump:

It's impossible to ignore a malicious individual like Donald when he's trying to steal everything you've worked for, or sabotaging your children's healthcare, or unilaterally tearing up regulations that once protected the planet and our health, or committing treason by betraying our nation on national television as he did just weeks ago in Helsinki:

If you're not obstructing Bozo Trump's crazy Russian approved agenda, an agenda which obviously includes degrading great American heroes like John McCain and our law enforcement, and if you fail to speak out against his atrocious actions which are systematically destroying this once great country, by default, you're enabling him

Castlepaloma: Today, believe it or not, in what appears to be another alarming blatant act of self absorbed insanity with ZERO regard for the American people, Bozo Trump just made the USA significantly more UNSAFE by revoking the security clearance of a great patriot of our law enforcement, Intelligence Chief John Brennon who was working covertly for decades to keep this country safe from the likes of Russian spies while Bozo Trump was probably plotting his Trump University scam, snickering about evading the military draft because his feet hurt and experimenting with propecia:

Really, still think it's a wise, prudent idea to simply ignore Bozo Trump?

6. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Military Leaders Unite Against Donald Trump calling him out for his blatant lies, baseless assertions, and unprecedented incompetence: If we didn't believe he'll soon be imprisoned for his crimes if we still have laws, we'd have to ask the following question "How profound of a venue downsizing will need to occur the next time Mr. Trump tries to visit our great veterans of foreign wars with his anti-American hate filled circus clown show?" 

"Architect of bin Laden raid issues stunning rebuke of Trump"

"Washington (CNN)Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him,"

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency,"

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation,"

"If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be," he added."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/16/politics … index.html

In between hissy fits on twitter, phony NAFTA deals and trying to figure out which enemy country to flee to after he's indicted either Russia or Syria, I hope Donald Trump doesn't waste time wondering why veterans can't stand him:

"Veterans groups blast President Trump, call for him to show greater respect for John McCain"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol … 113285002/

7. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

https://hubstatic.com/14247815.jpg

WHY on Earth was this foul decision made ?? Looks like just another  reason why veterans seem to be dumping Trump by the droves and can you honestly blame them after he insulted great American hero John McCain on national television ??:

Sitting around on a couch or at his desk or on air force one or lounging around on a bed yelling and screaming at his little twitter machine, or on television blabbering profusely about our military, intelligence agencies while inserting a wedge between us and our once close allies but no time to visit our fallen heroes ?? REALLY ?? I wonder WHY ??

The ONLY demonic person on this planet that I can think of who could possibly be delighted with this un-patriotic gesture is Vladimir Putin:

"As nation observes Veterans Day Trump not visiting Arlington National Cemetery"

https://mic.com/articles/192418/as-nati … .2NXflQdQJ

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)