The Tweeting Trumpeting Trump!

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years ago

Some can't stand it.
    Some consider it refreshing.

I think his manner is audacious and cavalier in the face of those who are self-righteously politically correct.

What's so great about being politically correct?

Anti-Trumpsters are carrying on with such anger, rage, and over-the top-criticism!

Trump is just trying to right dreadful wrongs!! His manner is revolutionary.

He is the wind trying to improve America!

1. profile image0
      promisemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, mentally unstable baboon who supports our enemies and trashes our allies while driving our country deeply into debt and at the same time uses the White House to enrich himself.

Otherwise, I think he's great.

1. GA Anderson profile image88
        GA Andersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Don't mince words promisem, how do you really feel about the man?

GA

1. profile image0

As you can tell, I have mixed feelings about him.

But my description fits what I have seen during his interviews and speeches. His own words and actions reveal who he is.

2. hard sun profile image79
        hard sunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yup...that has nothign to do with simple PC behavior. I'm not very PC but...you know I'm smart, genius you know, that's what they ALL say.

2. profile image0
      RTalloniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's good that President Trump is taking advantage of tweeting because the seriously dishonest bias of the media is so blatant, however, he shoots himself in the foot when he is not more mature about it. It's actually tit for tat when the media calls their own biased commentary reporting and he calls them out about it in the audacious manner you mention.

It seems he might be giving them fodder to busy themselves with while he goes about working with his people to "do government" in the ways he said he would. They will not want report the facts about an improving economy, for instance, because part of their agenda is to promote those who deceptively work towards a class driven society, while denigrating any who oppose their agenda. 

No one expected him to be like other presidents but the fact that those who supported B. Clinton and B. Obama, then H. Clinton oppose President Trump for the reasons they claim is still some spectacular lying. What the truth is, though, is up for grabs. Are they all in it together? Imagine the conspiracy questions that could develop from that idea! 

It's important to know that no man has the power to meet the needs of this or any nation. We are all just what God says we are and all in need of understanding what He tells us He is doing through His Son, Jesus the Christ. That some mock the idea does not change the truth of it, nor change His love of mercy.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

so who is he?
    and who cares?
    What is the harm?
    He is imperfect.
    Do the rest of us try so hard to be perfect?
    And he gets away with it, while we don't dare try!
    And we are not weird and we do not have fun and we do not have common sense and we do not know how to bend the rules and get away with it, because we are trying so hard to be politically correct.
      ....and why are we trying so hard????

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

I think everyone needs to lighten up.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think everyone needs to wise up.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

... wise up to what, exactly?

1. profile image0

....lighten up about what, exactly?

I don't see the point of getting into the details of it. You see a hero; I see a disgusting POS.

Kathryn L Hillposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am a Baby Boomer born in the 50's. Are you?
        Gen X's don't particularly like us Boomers. They don't get what we went through. Trump, born June 14, 1946, is from those wild times.

We all adored the Beatles, but choir boys they were not.
        FYI https://listverse.com/2014/09/29/10-wil … e-beatles/

Maybe the Boomer generation gets Trump's audaciousness. His rock and roll demeanor is quite familiar.

Of course, many too-cool liberal Boomers can't stand him.

1. profile image0

I was born in '58. I don't give a hoot what   a person does in their personal life as long as they don't repeatedly harm others. Trump has harmed people his entire life. I would not let a man of such low character near my family or in my home. Why would I want him in the White House? He is a disgusting POS.

You have the typical reaction of someone who sees only the surface.
            He reflects his astrological chart.

http://astrostyle.com/donald-trump-horoscope-astrology/

1. profile image0

Yeah, I get it, ignore what my eyes and ears clearly and repeatedly tell me over an extended period of time. But that astrological chart....

My goodness. roll

2. profile image0

You also see the truth.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Trump is helping as many people as possible in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

6. profile image0
    Ed Fisherposted 5 years ago

Tell us , How does it feel to be Trump Haters ?

Hating is the worst of emotions. It is a seriously bad habit.
      Hate can be felt for things imagined. Someday the haters will look back at this time and say we really should have appreciated that crazy president. The economy was percolating and he did things that seemed bad at the time, but in the end they paid off.

That will be after President Sanders is elected and the economy comes
      to a standstill and national security fails. That will be after we have lost our  borders and the right to own guns.  That will be when abortion is birth control and the business of marketing baby parts thrives ... The rich take their businesses and their money and flee far away to avoid the high taxation imposed upon them by the liberal policies which rule the land. The Chinese buy all our businesses and land and take more and more control. The Russians decide to get in on the easy access to everything we have and the streets start to crumble, more and more people become homeless as mortgages and rents skyrocket, the trash piles up and Typhus sweeps the nation!

https://www.lataco.com/skid-row-cleanup … -outbreak/

So, stop the senseless blind hate already!

7. hard sun profile image79
    hard sunposted 5 years ago

There's a difference between just not being PC and being a jackass. Remember things like, treat others how you would want to be treated, respect, owning up to false statements, don't walk up and  grab women by the vagina, etc,

These are different than just not being PC...maybe all Americans should be forced to watch some Mr. Rogers to understand the difference.

I see and hear more PC statements  from Trumpians than those who don't support him TBH, Trumpians have their own PC and rules they must follow...they just don't correlate to traditional morality at all.

8. profile image0

Kathryn , Want to end the hate ?   There is only one way to do that in America , Vote Republican .  Who does anyone think has created all the hate in America for fifty years ?
    --The liberal controlled news media
    --The liberal professors of Academia
    --The blind followers of Alinsky and Clinton, Ayers and Farrakhan's,  Hollyweird and Saturday Nite Live.

1. hard sun profile image79

End the hate by calling people blind followers? At least I don't try this PC fake stuff. I hate Trump just like you hate Obama, Clinton, etc. You hate with the best of em horsey.

I'm telling you, Trumpians are some of the most PC bunch there is in their warped sort of way. Flip out over Nike, etc. It's a PC mob, lol.

9. profile image0

Whats your biggest problem with Trumpians fighting back Hard sun , that it mirrors the left's tactics ? That we are winning the battles in the polls ?  That we are no longer silent while your party willfully dismantles  the systemic operation of the two party system in America ?

Just what offends you ?

I have no problem with people "fighting back." I think I've spelled out my issues with Trump and his supporters numerous time here on Hubpages. I'll spare others of repeating those issues now. I'm pretty sure you know this anyway.

I pointed out the hypocrisy of stating to end the hate while making hateful statements. That's the subject and question you chose to ignore.

I don't have a party. At this point, I vote for people that I think are less bad than others...I've stated that countless times as well but you don't care, and I really don't care about polls or none such nonsense.

Even if you are the majority, it doesn't make you right....I don't care if no one thinks like me, I know right from wrong in my mind and my heart. We have a President who praises and laughs about reporters being body slammed. This is not a good example or direction to take our country and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Obviously you care about others validating your views. That doesn't even factor into my equation.

1. profile image0
        Ed Fisherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We are ALL well beyond  your party's hypocrisy about "good examples "  , you can't have it both ways , of course you don't mind it when it's just your leftist buddies inciting violence but condemn it from the right ?

I see through that hypocrisy .

You are the hypocrisy. Not getting validated enough?

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

what is YOUR right and wrong based on, HARD SUN?

What is the entire story regarding the body slamming incident?

It seems a new RELIGION is reflected in the policies of the liberal LEFT.

What ARE the rights and wrongs as being made evident by the democrats these days?

I just gave you an indication of MY right and wrong and I've done so many times here on the forums.  I think I've made it clear what my right and wrong is based on, and Trump's words present all we need to know about the body slamming story. You can hear them for yourself, but I'm sure you'll find them just fine.

I'm not even referring to policy so??? Are you trying to articulate the fears of the RELIGIOUS RIGHT? Or , I should say, the FAKE RELIGIOUS RIGHT. Fake Christians support a President who laughs about reporters being body slammed...attack away for that one. I'm not even Christian but I think I understand what a true Christian is better then the FAKE RELIGIOUS RIGHT. Or, many of them understand, and just don't care because that's not even their goal.

This is pointless as we aren't going to get anywhere with this. Clearly, our understanding of morality is not exactly the same. That's fine.

So, go to Controversies!! thread, if you would like to get to the heart of the issue which YOU are bringing forth.
            wink

I think I'm going to the park...nice day. smile

Okay, then I'll take the last word.

Word.

10. profile image0

I think its your party who's Nancy Pelosi says "......., If there's collateral damage to Trump followers so be it ......."   Try that on for hypocrisy .

I know you are but what am I. LOL..just stop already..the laughter almost hurts...and don't ever address me here again.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)