Which kind of movies do you like best?

Jump to Last Post 51-80 of 80 discussions (98 posts)
  1. ariasmathew profile image60
    ariasmathewposted 6 years ago

I am a Big Fan of  Hollywood Mystery and Drama Movies. My all time favorite movie is Restitution Road.
    This movie is so interesting that I can watch it again and again.

2. Natalie Haywood profile image41
    Natalie Haywoodposted 6 years ago

I like different genres, but my favorite ones are thrillers, historical, drama.

3. Mea Hera profile image89
    Mea Heraposted 5 years ago

I prefer feel good movies and comedies. It's always nice to have a good laugh!

1. bluesradio profile image56
      bluesradioposted 5 years ago

Love comedy, a good drama, a good mystery, and also a big fan of documentaries......

2. profile image57
      Eidenburgposted 5 years ago

I like action movie all the time. This give me much more enjoyment rather than seeing a normal and lovable movie.

3. bluesradio profile image56
      bluesradioposted 5 years ago

Love a variety of movies, ranging from comedy and classics to Documentaries and Mysteries.....

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

+

4. Rachelle Williams profile image91
      Rachelle Williamsposted 5 years ago

Psychological Horror is my thang!

5. jennshealthstore profile image79
      jennshealthstoreposted 5 years ago

Either crime drama or comedy.

6. Melissa Meadow profile image77
      Melissa Meadowposted 5 years ago

My favorite movies are much like my favorite books...historical fiction, baby! Can't get enough of them and wish more of them were made.

7. bhattuc profile image83
      bhattucposted 5 years ago

I like suspense and thrillers something like Hitchcock's movies.

8. profile image0
      Anusha Nimrodposted 5 years ago

I like biography movies on famous characters, specially related with science. I have even reviewed some of them here on hubpages.

9. Ikennaoke profile image62
      Ikennaokeposted 5 years ago

I love something historical. Comedy goes too.

10. dailytop10 profile image85
      dailytop10posted 4 years ago

I like anime movies and horror.

11. Harem Cinema profile image72
      Harem Cinemaposted 4 years ago

Noir. For me film noir is the purest form of story telling. It's characters are both completely understandable and believable. Yes they do insane, even stupid things that leave us shaking our heads and bemoaning "You dummy! Don't do that, it's going to end badly for you!" BUT no matter how stupid they behave, we still understand WHY they are doing it and we believe that it is in keeping with their real nature. For me it's noir because, once I start watching, the house could catch on fire and I wouldn't move from that chair until the story was told. (good question by the way).

12. profile image0
      Tea Cakeposted 4 years ago

Depending on my mood and time of the week, I will usually settle for something light and funny. I prefer subtle comedy rather than noisy slapstick, so something like "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" is always a favourite.

Other times I love investigative dramas - "All The President's Men", The Verdict", "Spotlight", "12 Angry Men" etc.

And finally, I love a good horror film. Not those slasher blood & guts affairs, but more psychological, such as Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity and The Haunting etc.

13. Isivwe Muobo profile image75
      Isivwe Muoboposted 4 years ago

I love horror and can spend the whole day watching those. I also love crime and some comedy. Romance is great too, but only if it has some other strong theme like crime as plain romantic films get boring quickly for me.

14. prashant shrivastava profile image59
      prashant shrivastavaposted 4 years ago

I have mostly liked drama, horror, and romance.

15. profile image53
      Burry Tellorposted 4 years ago

detectives, they are thrilling

16. skydancer profile image92
      skydancerposted 3 years ago

I am not sure I have a favorite movie or genre (although I am open to anything that isn't a twisted Hollywood historical reenactment or a romantic "chick flick"). I do love a particular era of actors though -- that of Robert Stack and John Wayne. Speaking of Robert Stack, "Airplane" is one of my favorite comedies. I also love anything with Gilda Radner even though she wasn't particularly known for her movie career. A sentimental favorite of mine is "For Your Eyes Only" and I do like the Bond series up to and including GoldenEye (I don't like any of the ones after that).

17. bhattuc profile image83
      bhattucposted 3 years ago

Normally science fiction. Second choice is mystery.

18. Brian1988 profile image61
      Brian1988posted 3 years ago

Action Comedy type movies

19. profile image58
      johnnyysmithposted 3 years ago

I like comedies and thrillers the most.

20. profile image58

Just finished watching Split. Certainly.. weird and interesting, with some upsetting moments

I knew it was about split personalities but the way colleagues joked about it I thought it would be more light hearted. I thought James mcAvoy was brilliant at portraying the different characters

21. profile image58

Mission Impossible: Fallout

10/10

Incredible. Already seen it a couple of times, but I was glued to the screen the entire time (and it's a damn long film)

22. urgurl_bri profile image83
      urgurl_briposted 3 years ago

Definitely comedy. Something to laugh at.

23. alamhawa profile image61
      alamhawaposted 3 years ago

mostly classic

24. Waafa Saleh profile image60
      Waafa Salehposted 3 years ago

Comedy and chick flicks.

25. profile image0
      Arun28posted 3 years ago

Movies that can stir up one's soul like Oslo, August 31st, Ponette, Taxi Driver, Lost in Translation, etc.

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Oslo … rug-Addict

26. meghaginnare1697 profile image77
      meghaginnare1697posted 3 years ago

I love to watch suspense/thriller/comedy genres a lot. Also, any movie that has a great dance sequence in it.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image70
        Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Movies with lots of dances only relax me.

27. OnyxFavour profile image67
      OnyxFavourposted 20 months ago

I love watching psychological thrillers, horror, sci-fi, action, comedy and adventure.
      In no particular order lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)