SHOCKING: The Epstein / Trump Tape Surfaces

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (99 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
    JAKE Earthshineposted 4 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14607764.png

Bone C*H*I*L*L*I*N*G, Shocking but certainly not surprising at this gruesome juncture: We’re far beyond the point in time when we simply run out of words to describe the Horrific Unprecedented ABOMINATION now occupying our stained and tattered oval office in shambles: This is one of those points: The Disgusting Un-Christian Vile Tape speaks for itself:

JAKE Earthshineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/14607937.png

Such a LOVELY couple:

The so called "Christian Right's" COMPACT with the DEVIL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLcfpU2cubo

1. Sharlee01 profile image80
        Sharlee01posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Jake,  Now this painting is CHILLING! There is nothing audible on the tape in regards to what the two men were saying it's anyone's guess?

Have you purchased your poster of Bill? "Devil With The Blue Dress On" Now I know why Hillary had to wear the pants in her marriage or should I say pantsuits?

Bill's name was found frequently on Lolita express roster...Along with many high profile men. One name was not found on any roster and that name is Trump... 
        https://hubstatic.com/14644833.jpg

Facts can be so tedious.

1. savvydating profile image90
          savvydatingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Dead silence from our friends on the Left.

I would have bet money on it... I knew Jake would love this Meme, he has such a collection of Trump memes.  I would think this gem will be around for let's just say ever. I m so sure this painting will be auctioned at Sotheby's, and fetch a lot of money. And will be around for centuries to come.  It will go down in history for generations to enjoy... LOL

Yes. One of the "beautiful people" will buy it for millions....likely an artsy progressive will deem it quite a gem. Oh, what fun they'll have admiring the artwork. All thoughts of #metoo will slip quietly out of their minds, just as it always does for one of their own.
              They learned long ago that all they have to do is point fingers at the other to deflect from their own hypocrisy. After all, it's worked astoundingly well for the Clintons.
              Meanwhile, the victim's lives are basically ruined. Sickening.

I do agree. It's my hope Trump buys the painting and hangs it in the lobby of Trump Towers. I am sure there are more wonderful embarrassing Billy moments that will come out of all of this.   Hey, maybe some videotapes? Bill Clinton has been nothing but an embarrassment to America. I guess one could have guessed sooner or later karma would catch up with him.

2. profile image0
            promisemposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Some of us on "the left" -- which means 60% of the country -- are so astounded by some of the silly comments on "the right" that they aren't worth a reply.

Silly... I am astonished how this painting will most likely be seen around the world, and how it will reflect on the country.  Man, all I can say is karma is a bitch. And like I said someone will purchase that gem and add it to a collection.  Maybe Trump will buy it and hang it in the lobby at Trump Tower

Oh, and if this was a painting of Trump, MANY on the left would be responding with "impeach 45", and all kinds of hysterical tweets, as well as media reports... Just A little silly, but a whole lot bit. Hypocritical.

Like I said, They deflect.

3. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Deleted

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Bombshells Galore ******* WHY do you think Bozo Trump has been desperately trying to DISTRACT you with his typical BORING racist remarks? Because he's trying to KILL your children's HealthCARE through the courts that's why, and oh yeah, there's this NEW Mega-Scandal:

“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07 … -grotesque

https://hubstatic.com/14610946.jpg

S*H*O*C*K*I*N*G ****** Ole' "Pansy Pants" Trump seems to have an Abominable AFFINITY for old decrepit men who allegedly enjoy fondling little children, and believe it or not, some of his followers in the christian right who have probably already realized they are going to hell, simply adore him for it:

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

His association with Epstein was back when he was a Democrat. Lots of democrats being named. It's a curiosity that doesn't offend you.

1. profile image0

Lots of Democrats being named? That is misleading. Lots of people from both sides are being named.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ … ances.html

Donald must be SCARED to Death, but what else is new with this 73 year old oval office clown who keeps getting nailed by his own past?: I saw a report today that he retweeted what appears to be an unsubstantiated LIE about Clinton and Epstein and we all know what that means right ??

When you have no DEFENSE of this clown just try to muddy the waters with FAKE Stories about the "Clintons" or President Obama: UNREAL:

2. Live to Learn profile image61

You're kind of fudging on that one.  The politicians listed are democrats. Trump was a democrat through that time, other Americans listed were democrats.  You can't count any in his legal counsel or foreigners.

The question remains unanswered.

1. profile image0

I disagree. Trump, Dershowitz, Barrack, Barr and Starr among others are on the right.

I'm not saying that Epstein had one side or the other. I'm just saying he had both.

Trump was on the left. I apologize. I thought dershowitz was left.

The others were lawyers. Their political leanings are moot because they were said to represent him. Not party with him.

1. profile image0

Thanks, LTL. I understand why you thought that way. It seems that Epstein sunk his teeth into anyone he could find.

Now we can move on to how he really died.  smile

2. savvydating profile image90

Dershowitz is Left. He describes himself as a Liberal when he has speaking engagements, Always has. But Trump was once a Democrat. So you have nothing to apologize for, Live to Learn.

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
                    Randy Godwinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So, Trump is still a Democrat, SD? Or does he represent your ideals?

4. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

UPDATE **** "Epstein found injured in NYC jail cell, sources say"

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/07/2 … ay-vpx.cnn

5. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

I've said this on several occasions here, JailBirds, Prison Imates and Prison Guards absolutely detest pedophiles and or alleged pedophiles as a matter of fact, they believe this kind of unforgivable sin aimed at children is the most VILE Crime imaginable: And considering there is purportedly a "BOOK" of clients connected to Epstein, we cannot rule out foul play to silence him either:

"Jeffrey Epstein's suicide makes no sense"

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-ju … s-no-sense

Live to Learnposted 4 years ago

My money is on the Clintons. Don't they whack anyone who can show them in a bad light? big_smile

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Your president is way ahead of you. He's never seen a conspiracy theory he doesn't like, and neither have his supporters.

And Barr is the AG ultimately in charge of the prison system which was supposed to watch Epstein after the first attempt at committing suicide. But his family claimed he was attacked and didn't try to kill himself. And we already know Barr is a Trump flunky...

1. GA Anderson profile image88
              GA Andersonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You might be on to something Randy. I recently binged-watched two seasons of Deep State, I think I can see your connection.
              https://hubstatic.com/14638137.jpg

It's not hard to imagine that Barr would have cut-out connections to the Dept. of Corrections, who would have connections to have Epstein's Suicide watch status changed based on a new psychiatrist report. Which would then get Epstein into a different cell.

And of course with connections as powerful as those, how hard would it be to have a couple different corrections officers on an overnight shift? How easy would it be for them to mess with the video feeds so a wet team could come in and convince Epstein that he really should just hang himself.

And consider the timing, he was found just before shift change - adding to the confusion of bodies responding to the emergency. Somebody knew what they were doing.

Toss in the fact that his cellmate was recently removed, leaving Epstein alone, and I think you might be onto something.

Damn! Barr must be part of the Deep State. And if he is, then as a Trump flunky, Trump must be too. Holy cow. You gotta follow-up on this. It's your civic duty.

GA

2. Live to Learn profile image61

If I put the number of emojis up that would reflect how hard I'm laughing at that statement,  it would take quite some time.

1. profile image0

If only your president were joking.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald … n-n1041146

Alas, we all must endure his stupidity.

Yes. We all must endure stupidity. The primary reason I made the comment about the Clinton's was a joke in reference to the left claiming Trump did it.

1. profile image0

Who on the left claimed that? Someone "official" like the President of the United States?

Be a shroom. Claim only Trump's words are heard, or of value.

To be honest, the Clinton conspiracy theory had been around since before we ever heard of Trump and after hearing (I think it was Scarborough) floating a Trump was behind it theory I laughingly said it was the Clintons.

I didn't know about Trump's tweet until later. I don't follow him and rarely click on things about him.

1. profile image0

I dd not claim only Trump's words are heard, nor have I ever claimed that. Stop making stuff up.

*I don't follow him and rarely click on things about him."  Who is being a shroom?

Makes it easier to be a supporter, doesn't  it?

2. Randy Godwin profile image59
        Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

You forgot to mention Barr had an Epstein connection as well, Gus.

Randy, our Mega-CORRUPT LIAR of an attorney general who places his loyalty to an orange 73 year old instead of the USA is one of the only persons in the position who had the power to ensure the "Suicide Watch" in jail looked the other way, and considering the VILE film footage uncovered and released to the public depicting this sleaze Epstein cavorting and partying with our disgustingly gross oval office resident comrade Donald, who knows what damaging scandals would have surfaced:

And Barr is supposed to run the investigation. We all know what he's going to do if there's any hint of Trump being involved, Jake. Look how he purposely mislead everyone about what the Mueller Report contained. Of course, it's why he was chosen to be Trump's AG.

2. GA Anderson profile image88

I didn't realize he did Randy, but that just reinforces my scenario.

GA

Barr formerly worked for a firm which represented Epstein in some sort of case, Gus. I didn't mean he was on the "Lolita Express."  yikes

It seems Barr recused himself from being involved in a former case Epstein had against him, but is refusing to recuse himself from the present Justice Dept. investigation into Epstein's sudden death.

Is this refusal to recuse a bad thing?

MY "Deep State" comment was facetious. I am not a big conspiracy fan.

But . . .

You have to admit there is a lot of potential meat for conspiracy theorists in this Epstein episode.

Even the 'Grassy Knoll' didn't have this much potential.

GA

Yep, it may be a future conspiracy theory to rank with the Kennedy assassination, depending on what happens in the next  few months. I knew you were simply being sarcastic Gus. You appeared too committed.  tongue

You getting pretty good at those sneaky jabs Randy.

GA

You didn't know. But you can pretend you did as usual.

1. Readmikenow profile image94
                    Readmikenowposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Comment made that prove a lack of knowledge of a subject are quite amusing. I find this is something that is consistent with those on the left.

What I find amusing are those from the right who avoid answering questions re their claims.  Touche'

I also find it AMUSING that readmike now STILL follows a weirdo orange 73 year old racist idiot who is CLUELESS about our "Nuclear Triad" CLUELESS about how economies work and he proves it every day as he causes a "Bankruptcy BLOODBATH" for our farmers and many Americans, A self absorbed JOKE of a man and I use that term lightly, who has tiny little hands and who could care less about him, his family or this once great country:

2. Readmikenow profile image94

Have a good day Randy.  Bless your heart.

Very amusing, indeed, Mike, especially since it happens consistently.

3. profile image0

Insulting generalizations that target 60% of the country don't help your cause.

3. Readmikenow profile image94
        Readmikenowposted 4 years ago

Questions about Epstein's Death.

#1 Why are the autopsy results being delayed?  According to NBC News, the New York City medical examiner’s office is requesting “more information” before determining the cause of Epstein’s death…

The New York City medical examiner’s office said Sunday that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death.

#2 What will the cameras show?  By now most people have heard that there were no cameras filming what was going on inside Epstein’s cell, but there were cameras filming the doors of each cell…

The news of the delay to the autopsy results comes after a source told the New York Post there was no video of the moment he died in his jail cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center.
        Cameras are said to film the doors to each cell which would show anyone who entered or exited, but they do not point inside.

#3 Why was Jeffrey Epstein taken off suicide watch?  After Epstein attempted to “kill himself” the first time, he was put on suicide watch, but only for a short period.  The following comes from CNN…
        No. Epstein was temporarily placed on a suicide watch after he was found in his jail cell July 23 with marks on his neck, a law enforcement source and a source familiar with the incident told CNN at the time.
        It wasn’t clear whether those injuries, which were not serious, were self-inflicted or the result of an assault, the sources said. Epstein told authorities he had been beaten up and called a child predator, they said.

#4 Why did the guards break prison rules and not check on him every 30 minutes?  Apparently these guards had been working a lot of overtime, but that is no excuse for breaking prison rules…
        Epstein should have been checked on by guards in his cell every 30 minutes, but that didn’t happen the night before his apparent suicide, a law enforcement official told the Times.
        The Times spoke to the official on the condition of anonymity. The Associated Press has not independently confirmed the information.
        A law enforcement source also said he was alone in his cell Saturday night after his cellmate was transferred. An official with knowledge of the investigation told the Times that the Justice Department was told Epstein would have a cellmate and be monitored by a guard every 30 minutes.

#5 Why would Jeffrey Epstein try to kill himself if he was adjusting so well to prison life?  According to a “prison insider” interviewed by the Daily Mail, Epstein “seemed to be in good spirits” just before his life ended…
        The insider, who had seen the disgraced financier on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.
        ‘There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,’ the source told DailyMail.com.
        ‘From what I saw, he was finally starting to adjust to prison. I think he was comforted by the rigidity of his new life.’

#6 Why did Jeffrey Epstein tell guards that someone was trying to kill him?  It has been reported by the mainstream media that Epstein previously tried to kill himself, but apparently that report was being directly contradicted by Epstein himself.  Of course it is entirely possible that Epstein was lying, but according to multiple reports he claimed that someone had tried to kill him…
        The 66-year-old convicted sex offender reportedly told guards and fellow inmates he believed someone was trying to kill him.
        The multimillionaire, who was being held on sex trafficking charges at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, had previously been on suicide watch.

#7 How could Epstein kill himself in a prison where the cells had been specifically designed to prevent that from happening?  I shared this quote in another article that I just posted, but it is deeply relevant to this article as well.  According to a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan that was just interviewed by the New York Post, there is no way that Epstein would have been able to hang himself…
        There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.
        Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
        You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
        Everything in these cells was designed to keep hanging deaths from happening, but that is not the only way that prisoners kill themselves.

According to a study cited by the Los Angeles Times, over 90 percent of all prison suicides are hangings, and drug overdoses are the second most common cause…
        According to news reports, Epstein was not on suicide watch when he died, but even if he had been the outcome might have been the same. A study by the U.S. Marshal Service found that about 8% of suicides in correctional facilities occurred even though an inmate was on suicide watch. According to the report, the vast majority of suicides (more than 90%) are hangings, with the second most common being drug overdoses.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08- … king-about

RED Alert ***** Not surprised readmikenow would post nonsense from a white nationalist site called "zero hedge", a place I've heard that apparently has a reputation for publishing garbage, because that's all CONservative Republicans have right now, and that of course will continue to tarnish Hubpages for sure:

Still baffled as to WHY Hubpages continues to allow stories like the above from dubious sources to be propegated on this website when giant social media platforms are BANNING this kind of hateful alt right trash:

"Zero Hedge or ZeroHedge[b] is described as a "markets-focused" blog,[4] that presents both in-house analysis, and analysis from investment banks, hedge funds, and other investment writers and analysts. Zero Hedge, per its motto,[a] is bearish in its investment outlook and analysis, often deriving from its adherence to the Austrian School of economics and credit cycles.[5] While often labeled as a financial permabear,[6][7] Zero Hedge is also seen as a source of "cutting-edge news, rumors and gossip about the financial industry".[8] Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c] where its editorial has been labelled by The New Yorker as being associated with the alt-right,[10][11] as well as being anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and showing a pro-Russian-bias.[10][9] Zero Hedge in-house content is posted under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden"; however, the founder and main editor was identified as Daniel Ivandjiiski.[9]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

2. Readmikenow profile image94

AND still nobody has answers for the questions.  Honest questions no matter what the source.

I just read they heard shrieks from his cell the morning he died.  Sounds like murder,  on the surface.  I hope they solve this mystery.

2. profile image0

It seems that solving the mystery of how such a high-profile prisoner as Epstein could die from injuries in a federal prison can be a bi-partisan effort.

https://www.axios.com/house-judiciary-j … d753d.html

readmikenow you posted a source which is known for "FAKE News" peddled by Russians: I'm SHOCKED Hubpages allows it because it's tarnishing their reputation:

I'm not worried Jake.   

You are wrong.

AND

Hubpages reputation can't be tarnished any worse than by having left wing loons spew biased nonsense on these forums.  Free speech is necessary even when it includes the insanity of the left.

Social Media GIANTS Disagree with you readmikenow because they are finally BANNING right wing jobs, especially those who try to fool the public with FAKE News like what I've seen you post frequently, or those who seem to be rooted in Russia: When there's absolutely ZERO defense of the 73 year old nationalist racist in the oval office, I guess "FANTASY" is all his followers got left: That's not good for Hubpages and your reluctance to STOP with the conspiracy junk should be questioned:

And by the way, if you choose to call the TRUTH which I post here "nonsense", as most right wing Trump followers do these days, that's your prerogative as detached from reality as it is:

1. profile image0
                  Hxprofposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"Social Media GIANTS Disagree with you readmikenow....."

They disagree because they're in alignment with the far left Jake.

I can honestly say Jake and the far left are not something I take too serious.  I consider it comedic relief.  You don't take people serious who don't seem to be able to be serious.

BWAHAHAHA! lol Good one, Mike! But do you take Trump seriously, even though he's made over 12,000 false or misleading statements in his first 2.5 years? Sure you do!  Good thankin'!

Randy, thanks for the comic relief.

2. tsadjatko profile image67
                      tsadjatkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Mike, they should be taken seriously and this explains why, they want to shut you up!
                      https://youtu.be/Cd32xSJKDE4

Sorry Hxprof and readmikenow, but it seems like Social Media GIANTS are aligned with DECENCY, Patriotism, Our Constitution and our FLAG, all the things Trump's nationalist pals despise: Social Media it appears has had quite enough of Russia's Cyber War waged against the USA which is destroying our democracy and they've probably had quite enough of this ugly, mad, racist, recklessly anti-American oval office occupant:

Jake, more comic relief.  I am enjoying it.  Please, keep it going.

Readmikenow, it's certainly your prerogative to believe the BANNING of right wing nationalists by Social Media GIANTS and Vladimir Putin's Cyber War now being Waged Against our Voting Sovereignty and our Crumbling Democracy is "COMICAL": Most REAL Patriotic Americans who are loyal to the USA and who do NOT have an affiliation with and or allegiance to our arch enemy Russia or any of our other foes do not:

4. Readmikenow profile image94

This is from CBS

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep … al-center/

This is from NY Post

“The decision to remove an inmate from suicide watch would normally have to be approved by the prison’s suicide prevention program coordinator and also by its warden, according to NBC News, which cited protocols.
        “Once an inmate has been placed on watch, the watch may not be terminated, under any circumstance, without the program coordinator or designee performing a face-to-face evaluation,” according to guidelines issued by the Bureau of Prisons in 2007.
        One of Epstein’s lawyers, Marc Fernich, declined to comment, citing the federal probes into his client’s death.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-e … et-source/

5. Readmikenow profile image94

https://hubstatic.com/14639464_f1024.jpg

6. emge profile image79
        emgeposted 4 years ago

The Epstein tapes per se meàn nothing. Hundreds are floating on a number of contentious issues. What do the tapes reveal?. That point is not answered

One thing the tape reveals is how DEGRADED, Cheapened, Deteriorated and Weakened the U. S. Presidency and this country have become in just two and a half short years: IMAGINE it was Ronald Reagan, or George Bush Senior or any other legitimate president who was caught on this vile disgusting video tape cavorting with alleged pedophile Epstein: They would have been OUSTED wihout haste:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUDr_c2PalI

7. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

I've noticed when readmikenow has no defense for his 73 year old mad leader in our oval office or if he's defeated decisively in a conversation which happens all too often, he always says "Thanks for the comic relief" or "Bless You Randy" or whomever: It never fails:

It's his MO, Jake. Rather than giving an answer he resorts to this transparent deflection. It's okay though, many see through it..

That's true Randy, just like all the other nationlists around here who get away with lies, falsehoods and propaganda that goes unchecked: I try to speak the TRUTH about Donald Trump confessing that he's GAY on global television and somebody deletes it, and here's his CONFESSION in vivid color, while nationalists around here are allowed to start discussions based on lies and spread it: Not good for this site:

I'll be spending much less time around here until things change for the better if they ever do, I'm not convinced they will, I'm not interested in participating in a "Breitbart" or "Alex Jones" type alt right nationalist forum:

I guess you're not allowed to tell the TRUTH around here, but for those who are unaware, as SHOCKING as it is, it did happen, Donald Trump confessed that he is GAY on global television:

Here is one definition of "in Love":

"be in love. phrase. If you are in love with someone, you feel romantically or sexually attracted to them, and they are very important to you".

Donald "Fell In Love" with Kim Jung Un, I seriously doubt that Kin Jung Un feels the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6mVmAVQU4

There you go with that "Gay" thing again Jake. I have never seen you say anything good, (or even neutral), about Pres. Trump, so your gay accusation must be meant as a derogatory thing.

Why do you think being gay is bad Jake? What do you have against gay people? It almost sounds as if you might have a touch of homophobia.

GA

WHY on this unhealthy Earthy should I say something good about a 73 year old SLOB who is as we speak, trying to undermine our HealthCARE System taking health insurance away from MILLIONS of Americans including children who desperately need it, a mad orange nut case who is trying to CHOP Up Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid critically important programs which MILLIONS of Americans depend upon for their very survival, while he destroys our once great NATO Alliance as he practically licks the filthy boots of Vladimir Putin on global television: A weird strange paranoid elderly person who is DECIMATING our once great farming industry, killing our environment and who fat shames women while mocking the disabled????

Are you really serious GA?? Do you want me to send fragile little Bozo Trump a beautiful Bouquet of lovely roses nestled in baby's breath for trying to take everything I and all other fellow Amercians own just to give it to WALL Street SLOBS who could care less about this once great country???? I don't think so, I'll let his last remaining followers do that:

What about being gay Jake? You didn't address that question. Why do you see being gay as a bad thing? Why are you homophobic? Are you afraid of gays or do you just think they are scum?

GA

GA, "twinkle toes" Donald Trump confessed to being GAY right here in vivid color which you and every other nationalist will deny of course, just like his Ugly RACISM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6mVmAVQU4

I have no problem with Donald being GAY, live and let live is what I say, I'm a progressive Democrat remember? But guess who does have a BIG problem with Donny "little mitts" being GAY, Jerry Falwell Junior and every other evangelical on the planet:

1. profile image0

Trump gives us plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize him. Being gay isn't one of them.

I'm not criticizing him for his SHOCKING announcement to the entire world that he fell in LOVE with a man PP, I'm just stating FACT with irrefutable video tape evidence to prove it: When a man, or in Donald's case a person who claims to be a man falls in LOVE with another man it's unambiguous: I just don't believe Kim Jung Un feels the same way and I'm sure evangelicals and the so called "Christian Right" are not too thrilled with this development::

2. GA Anderson profile image88

If you don't have a problem with "gay," then why are you using it as a slur against Pres. Trump?

And "twinkle toes"?

Do you really think that supports your claim of being a "live and let live progressive Democrat"? That seems to cast doubt on the sincerity of your claim you are not homophobic.

GA

I agree with you, Gus. Calling Trump gay is an insult to all of the other gay people.

So GA, WHY are you trying desperately to deflect away from the fact that your leader Donald Trump told the world he's in love with a man right on global television with ALL our enemies watching, and what would have happened to Ronald Reagan if he SHOCKED the world by saying he fell in love with Gorbachev on global television? I hink we both know the answer to that, congress would have REMOVED him from the premises without haste and strapped him into a straight jacket:

8. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

GA, you keep repeating the same thing when I already told you that Trump being GAY is fine and dandy to us Progressive Democrats, live and let live we say and it's none of any right wing alt right nut job's business, but the FAKE Phony Christian Right might think otherwise:

"retarded, wacko, racist, xenophobic, misogynist, etc. etc. etc."

Bozo Trump the guy who announced his gayness on global television is ALL of the above and more and I've provided prima facie EVIDENCE constantly here in these forums to prove it:

ONLY a "Retarded Wacko" stoops to the level of a sewer worm to mock the disabled: I know it's difficult to watch and difficult to believe this idiot actually still has the keys to our oval office but unfortunately as we speak,  it's true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Misogyny at its WORST: How is this not one of the creepiest sleazy tapes you've ever seen: NOW, just IMAGINE Ronald Reagan acting like a sleazy crumb with Epstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUDr_c2PalI

I am relieved to hear you are okay with gay Jake. But since you seem to always put your most derogatory adjectives in all caps:

"Unprecedented ABOMINATION now occupying our stained and tattered oval office"

"typical BORING racist remarks"

"Mega-CORRUPT LIAR of an attorney general"

"weirdo orange 73 year old racist idiot who is CLUELESS"

" self absorbed JOKE of a man "

etc. etc. etc.

And then you write this:

" confessing that he's GAY"

". . . "twinkle toes" Donald Trump confessed to being GAY "

I think you can see why your style of writing might lead folks to think otherwise.

GA

Every word of it TRUE by the way GA and I emphasized the word "GAY" just to be sure ALL his last remaining followers who as we all know, are a little less than fond of non-traditional partnership persuasions, understand exactly what he's saying in this Pathetic, SHOCKING film clip which would have resulted in the IMMEDIATE REMOVAL of any previous president, but then again we can't really call this bad joke who received help to get elected by our enemies president anyway can we GA?

P.S. I'm watching this poor excuse for a human pod talking to reporters and it's nothing less than ASTONISHING as usual, what a fool, you don't even need a fact checker anymore it's just BLATANT LIE after Lie, MisTruth upon MisTruth: I really can't wait to see him behind bars, Justice, Justice, Justice::

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)