Attention to My Sweet and Supporting Followers: A Sincere THANK YOU!

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (24 posts)
  1. kenneth avery profile image80
    kenneth averyposted 4 years ago

Jan. 29m 2020
    I just want to say a big, heartfelt THANK YOU to ALL of those who voted for me in the
    latest Hubbie Award Project, and please include your thanks to Pamela99 for being (with me) on the Busiest Hubber Award . . .
    and once again, I thank you all and ask God to bless you all in more ways than mortal man can compute.
    It is my goal to reach the current pay-out so I can get some much-needed money to help
    me with a project that I have wanted for years. Thank you.
    Very Sincerely,
    Kenneth (and to) Pamela99

1. sallybea profile image93
      sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Kenneth, I hope this award helps you reach your goal.  I know how much effort you have put into your writing.

kenneth averyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"/A warm thank you, sallybea. Your words humble me and I am thankful that you are my friend. Take care."

2. RoadMonkey profile image82
      RoadMonkeyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Kenneth

Hey, RoadMonkey,
        Well, what a sweet wish coming from someone whose opinion that I value so much. And what a wonderful friend that I have in you.
        Thanks again and write soon. . .
        Kenneth

3. letstalkabouteduc profile image95
      letstalkabouteducposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on receiving this honor, Kenneth. Much health and happiness to you in 2020 and good luck with the project!

Hi, letstalkabouteduc: you are one very special person in sending me such warm words as these. I am praying and yes, searching and researching various topics that I can use to get me past my next pay-out. Please pray for me.

4. Marie Flint profile image73
      Marie Flintposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, Kenneth. I voted for you on this, by the way! It's nice to know my vote counted for something.

Blessings!

My Dear Friend, Marie,
        Thanks a million for your kind comments. And thanks for the vote. Yes, your vote always counts. If I can ever vote for and support you and any of my followers, I am there.

2. swalia profile image86
    swaliaposted 4 years ago

congratulations!

Hi, swalie, thank you so very much for your sweet words. May God bless you with a great day."

3. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

Congratulations! smile

Hello, Nell . . .smile thank you so much for your sweet words. I appreciate that very much. I wish only the best for you.
      Kenneth

4. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 4 years ago

Congratulations Kenneth, on a well deserved win. I voted for you because I honestly can't think of many that write more hubs than you. You also write on such diverse subjects. Well done. (Congrats to Pamela99 also)

Hey, Jodah,
      My warm and sincere thanks to YOU for being such a great amigo and always having warm things to say. I too, join you in congratulating Pamela99 myself.
      Have a blessed day, Jodah.

5. bhattuc profile image85
    bhattucposted 4 years ago

You truly deserve it. All the best. Stay here for long and keep in touch.

Hello, bhatuc . . .thank you so much. Honestly, the nod for Pamela99 and myself, was in fact a surprise for yours truly. I knew that Pamela has always had a very big amount of natural talent. It shows in her work.
      Thanks again and write me anytime.

6. Lora Hollings profile image82
    Lora Hollingsposted 4 years ago

Congrats Ken and Pamela! You two are amazing as far as being the most prolific writers on hubpages.  I hope that you can now complete your project, Ken.

Hi, Dear Lora: thank you so much for your very sweet comment. I also admire you and Pamela99 for always breaking-through new topics and you also put a special view to them.
      Keep up your fine work, my Friend.
      Kenneth

7. MizBejabbers profile image86
    MizBejabbersposted 4 years ago

Congratulations to Ken and Pamela, two of my favorite hubbers.

Dear MizBejabbers,
      I sincerely offer you my thanks for your sweet comment. You too, are
      a very special friend and writer.
      I do mean it.
      Kenneth

1. Eurofile profile image95
        Eurofileposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations. I hope you make it to pay out.

Eurofile . . .thanks so much.I sincerely appreciate your input. And thanks too for the wish that I make my pay-out. If only the HP staff and followers, (whom I love my followers) knew the extent of the importance of the goal that I need . . .well, I hate to sound selfish. But keep me in your prayers for this situation.
          Thanks again and you and my followers have a blessed day.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)