Blast from the past: School separates black and white children

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (63 posts)
  1. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

This has been done by a black principal.

An Atlanta school has been hit with a federal complaint for an elementary-school administration's decision to segregate black children from white children and put them in different classes.

The Atlanta Black Star said the discrimination complaint was filed with the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights by parent Kila Posey.

She explains the principal at Mary Lin Elementary School in Atlanta put a segregation policy in place "because she thought it was best for all students," the report explained.

A commentary at Twitchy said, "This is one of those stories that we'd like to believe was misreported or misinterpreted somehow because it can't be real. An Atlanta mom says she learned after requesting her child be placed with a particular teacher that her elementary school had divided students into two black classrooms and six white classrooms, and since her child is black, she'd be placed in a black classroom."

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/blast-past- … -children/

1. Kyler J Falk profile image90
      Kyler J Falkposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Give me a quick rundown so I don't have to go read an article.

Is this an all-day segregation, or just for certain topics? Are kids allowed to blend if they request it, or segregate if they request it? Is personal choice a factor, or has personal choice been completely eliminated?

2. Ken Burgess profile image76
      Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You have got to love the brilliance of what is going on here....

The most divisive and corrupt people on earth, have devised a system in which Black people today champion a 'belief' that whites and blacks need to be separated.

Think on that... from the Civil War to Martin Luther King, wars and protests raged for over 100 years so that people would be treated not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and their God given abilities.

And after a few decades where people are at least socially and systemically treated equal (not saying there isn't racism or racists) where we have had a Black President and Black Billionaires and Black Athletes ... a time where people have been supported and believed in regardless of race... what does Obama, Oprah, Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson prove if not that American society had moved past racial divide as an accepted norm?

We are now being driven by SJ - CRT  to a society that is going to be segregated and broken down into tiers based on race.

Who do you think is really going to benefit from all this at the end?

1. Sharlee01 profile image80
        Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

"Who do you think is really going to benefit from all this at the end?"

And who will be hurt?

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
        Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Maybe the teacher?

3. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Looking in to this, Mike, not giving any credibility to WND, this is some odd aberration. I have yet to hear why the principal thinks that this segregation policy is a "good idea.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

If it's a "good idea" I want reparations for going through affirmative action and the grief it caused me.

1. Credence2 profile image79

Its not, so no reparations for you.

On this we agree.  Both that it's not and that I will never see reparations, for anything at all.

"I will never see reparations, for anything at all."

Up to this point neither have I.

You live in the wrong city.  But even if I moved to those cities that are paying people for having dark skin I still would not be paid.

Wonder if the argument that we ALL have "black genes" in us, having all come out of Oduvai Gorge, would generate some nice income?

Wilderness

Who is getting paid for having "black skin"? Is this the kind of resentment that fuels Trumpism?

I have lived in many parts of the country and I have not seen that yet.

There had to be a concerted effort to make sure that people were equally considered for a job regardless of race and ethnicity when otherwise qualified for the position. That seems natural on the surface, but it had to be enshrined in law to see it come to fruition.  I speak from experience.

Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Here's one place.

Evanston, Illinois, becomes first U.S. city to pay reparations to Black residents
                    The Chicago suburb’s City Council voted 8-1 to distribute $400,000 to eligible black households.

EVANSTON, Ill. — Evanston, Illinois, on Monday became the first U.S. city to make reparations available to its Black residents for past discrimination and the lingering effects of slavery.

The Chicago suburb’s City Council voted 8-1 to distribute $400,000 to eligible black households. Each qualifying household would receive $25,000 for home repairs or down payments on property.

The program is being funded through donations and revenue from a 3% tax on the sale of recreational marijuana. The city has pledged to distribute $10 million over 10 years.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ev … s-n1261791

I wonder about the hundreds of decedents of blacks who owned slaves.  Should THEY get reparations?  There were hundreds of blacks who owned thousands of slaves before the Civil War.  There were even black plantation owners.

2. Sharlee01 profile image80

Me too...

2. Readmikenow profile image94

Here is the story in the Atlanta Black Star

https://atlantablackstar.com/2021/08/10 … d-on-race/

Thanks, Mike.

4. Sharlee01 profile image80

My God, what are we doing to our children?  We have come so far, and now to just turn around and destroy what progress has been made. It makes no sense.

1. Ken Burgess profile image76

Ah, now you see the brilliance of it!

They have "people of color" demanding segregation, demanding their own space, free from whites.

Black only classes, schools, restaurants, clubs, you name it.  What self respecting black person would want to be associated with white people or in their schools, businesses or neighborhoods?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/black-america … d=73344171

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-farrak … -god-wants

Are you not making a mountain from a molehill?

Did they not say they were not about separation or segregation, did they say that they would exclude anyone?  As for Farrakhan, how many discusting outrageous extremists parrot from the Right?

2. Sharlee01 profile image80

Thank you for these articles. I read both.

Again, Oh My God!  I would guess some blacks will be very attracted to building all-black communities and even States. It all seems odd due to the many decade's blacks stood up to demand equality, and made good progress in my view.  All this will lead to more division. I guess it will offer blacks an option to live in these kinds of communities. And ultimately some white citizens that are racist would be glad for this...

It would appear that black that preferred to continue to work on systemic racism and equality will lose ground, and see setbacks. It will really piss of many white people, and I think we could see the 50's all over again. Human nature can be ugly, and it is always ready to pop up its ugly head.

However, take the Amish, they seem to keep themselves separated from the general fray of things. Could blacks be happy doing the same?

In my view --- This kind of separation would only cause more problems.

I say this with sadness --- I think it is such a shame the black race is being used so poorly by politicians. I mean this was always apparent, but in the last decade IMO  it has become an art with this bunch.

Oh well, it would seem their efforts have worked well to make the division deeper. Where from here?

No, nothing like the 50s will ever occur again.  Your comment reminds me of when Credence used to proclaim that was where Trump was trying to take America.

What existed in the 50s and 60s was systemic, it was government and corporate driven, it was based on a population that identified as 90%+ white. 

So there are two things standing in the way of such an occurrence, first is white people no longer make up such a majority, pretty soon they won't be a majority, it will be just a mash-up of people of all races.   Second the government would never bring it into existence, therefore it couldn't become systemic.

But I do believe that SJ-CRT beliefs that are lauded today will lead to black separatism where we will see more and more "safe spaces", "blacks only", "minority only" becoming the norm. everything from college events to newly constructed neighborhoods to city apartment buildings.  This will not be labeled racism or radical, it might even become prevalent in large swaths of America.

Such things exist today, Miami for instance is not what I would call a Caucasian dominated city.  As whites become the minority I expect entire cities and/or counties to become practically free of whites all together.

1. Sharlee01 profile image80

Ken, you don't think the very ugly type of racism that we had in the '50s could resurface. I see uncomfortable attitudes surfacing in white communities in regard to CRT being pushed in their schools, I have run across acquaintances that are becoming very prejudiced in regards to big-city crime blaming it on black-on-black crime. These are rumblings that could turn into shouts and unnecessary divisions.

It's unfortunate, but we have far-right groups that have waited for such a division of the races and an environment that will provoke pushback and violence.

I do know for a fact whites still hold a majority, but it is shrinking. The last census showed increases in mainly Hispanics. Nearly four of ten Americans identify with a race or ethnic group other than white and suggest that the 2010 to 2020 decade will be the first in the nation’s history in which the white population declined in numbers. I would have expected that the Hispanic numbers would be very much increased since the last census. Consider our long-time problem with border control, Dreamers and illegals that have been in the country for decades were told to come out of the shadows and be counted. These millions that illegally walk across the border are now being counted and were encouraged by the media to apply with the census requests.

The census shows no real increase in black citizens or white, Hispanics are certainly coming in illegally daily and will continue to come as long as we let them.

Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

It may not be a blast from the past so much as it is practical. Maybe its a way to revisit the past and correct what needs to be corrected. Maybe the races would do better segregated, after all!

Desegregation hasn't worked, apparently, all these years. Who does benefit from segregation more?

I would say the blacks. They can pinpoint their difficulties, find their own teachers and correct what needs tp corrected in their own way. Who's to say white teachers and white ways are the best. Clearly, they ...
    are not.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/education-n … s-students

3. Credence2 profile image79
    Credence2posted 2 years ago

I never seem to understand you "right" leaning people.

You take the word from trashy networks like Fox, playing politics with their feeding you all the "red meat" that you crave.

I have been hearing talks of white ethno states from the extremists on your side for years and with much more prominence. Of course, you are all in denial saying that those folks do not represent you. Yet, you hear one story and now we ALL wish to resegregate. The double standard employed by conservatives continue to amaze me, you can segment yourselves and say "that is not me", put apply the "black paint brush to us all not allowing for differences of opinion amongst our groups, interesting. Turn a speck into a supernova, that is what Rightwingers do, yes?

Just like the comment about blacks' participation in slavery, well I don't consider one half of 1 percent of all slave holders in the antebellum South being black as "participating".

Well, Ken commented on the systemic nature of racism in the 1950s and 60s, actually acknowledging its existence. I amazed that some here actually would have  acknowledged that it existed relatively recently, in the scheme of things. Yet, just from the nature of the dialogue here, there is still work to be done to expunge it in its totality. What else do many of you really know but won't admit to?

It's also in colleges

A new report by the National Association of Scholars has identified more than 75 schools offering segregated graduations.

The National Association of Scholars looked at 173 schools and found that 76 of them, or 44%, offer these ceremonies. These range from small private schools to big public universities. Some notable ones include Harvard, UC San Diego, UC Irvine, Arizona State University, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and Yale.

In many cases, these ceremonies are co-hosted by black student groups, campus resource centers, or specific academic departments.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/red- … ceremonies

Conservative commentary and opinion from a notoriously conservative publication.

These ceremonies were in addition to the General ones. I and several black university graduates received kudos from the Black Student Alliance, no one was told they were not welcome to attend. That was in 1976, so this is nothing new

Segregation is segregation only when it's mandatory, none of the events the conservative commentor spoke of fit this description. Our organizations recognizes achievement of their own and as incentive for younger students to stay the course and not drop out.

So despite the conservative claptrap, no one is being excluded.

Why is it necessary?  What's the motivation?

https://yr.media/news/why-we-still-need … eremonies/

We are not all one big happy family yet and has not yet attained to
            Kumbaya

This might help give you an inkling, the xplanation was very similar to what was happening at the time of my own ceremony.

So, then you would be okay with an all white graduation ceremony? Wouldn't that be okay as well?  If you apply the same standards to others as you apply to yourself, it should be okay.

Yes, I would be satisfied, no one is being forceably excluded under such circumstances.

Okay, so, unlike MLK, you believe in segregation.

That is not what I said, so why put words in my mouth, Mike?

I am surprised that you continue to gloss over the truth about this matter that you brought up.

Maybe even MLK would agree with segregating his people in today's world.
                    For the whites, we can breathe sigh of relief. It's not on us anymore to help them, to give them a leg up, to care and to struggle paying back whatever we still owe them. They can figure out how to live and do it the best way they know how. 

That's Great. More power to them.
                    As long as they revere and teach the Constitution.

Credence, to the best of my ability I always say what I know.

To say there wasn't severe racial segregation and that there weren't two distinct classes of people, based solely on race, that was systemic well into the 60s would, for me, be a lie.

I do believe you are keeping the blinders on regarding SJ - CRT and the impacts it is having now (IE - that Principal's actions) and how it will shape the future tribulations of America.

If I were in your shoes, having lived your life, I'd probably be inclined to defend it and put the emphasis back on Republicans/Conservatives & Whites.

In fact I might just feel that SJ -CRT needs to go much further.

But I think back on what happened in Seattle when things were allowed to play out in CHAZ (CHOP) where they chose to enact Racial Segregation. Land and locations had been segregated for Black and Indigenous people only.  Whites were tolerated within CHAZ but they were essentially second class citizens there.

What should have been far more deeply troubling, was the way Seattle's Left-Democrat government neglected its most fundamental duty to civil society.

Government's primary goal is to maintain civil society and protect its citizens and be a promoter of good. The local government in Seattle and the state government in Washington chose to ignore their sworn duty to the people who lived there allowing a mob to take control of an entire section of the city (occupy) and they passively winked at the lawlessness, and obfuscated the basic function for which they exist.

It took the death of multiple teenagers within CHAZ/CHOP and the mob showing up on the Governor's doorstep to get them to act.  And even then, after all that, they chose to defund the Seattle Police force by 50% proposing to cut about 100 police jobs.

I don't think you understand the destructive intent that is behind the efforts of a lot of these groups and politicians in places like Portland, Seattle, Chicago, in our Universities preaching, in our Media Sources spreading the propaganda...

I think they are operating with a belief similar to "in order to create something new, you must first destroy"... in this case, in order to create their version of a new, better society they want to tear this one down.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

if they make themselves our enemy, they will get what they deserve.
        ... sadly.
        I wonder what that will be.

They might be sorry ...

No?

2. Credence2 profile image79

Well, Ken...

Social justice is something we all should be interested in as the means to a more cohesive society.

The problem with CRT are the extremes; one side blame whites for everything including up to and including a rainy day, the other wants to white wash the reality of American history denying the role that racism and oppression had in the nation's formation. Neither is fair nor correct, I want the TRUTH, and I want no lies nor sugar coating because it dishonors my people and their story.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump … 9418019eb5

So, I am more concerned about the destructive instincts of those that support assualt on the nation's capital, as nothing more than rabble, much over what happened on the West Coast last summer. The article speaks to me directly and reflects my sentiments on the matter.

That link above represents my take on the "so called" radical left.

Thank you for the link, allow me to dissect the messaging.

"that equates the deadly siege on the U.S. Capitol with last summer’s Black Lives Matter protests of racial injustice."

That's a major stretch, I believe one person was killed, shot by a Police Officer or Security, so, while someone from the mob was killed... I don't believe they did any killing.

"One was an intentional, direct attack on a hallowed democratic institution, with the goal of overturning a fair and free election. The other was a coast-to-coast protest movement demanding an end to systemic racism that occasionally, but not frequently, turned violent."

This is what we like to call opinion presented as fact.

I would say there are still plenty of people, probably tens of millions, who still feel that election was neither fair nor legitimate.

I wonder why the writer is willing to make exception for the few "violent" protesters in the "coast to coast movement" but can't make the exception for the few violent types that were mixed in with those protesting what they felt was a rigged election process?

Now I won't be defending Trump, I said long before the 2020 election I felt it was time to move in another direction.

I did not think that Biden was a better choice, electing Biden was simply putting the worst most corrupt elements within DC back in control... the opportunity to make real progress and to improve our Nation's direction died when he was elected.

I had much hope that change would come, in the form of Tulsi Gabbard or someone else with true background and experience with "every day" Americans that could make change and lead this Nation... but that certainly did not happen.

To sum up what I believe the last 6 years means politically for America and Americans... One step forward... Two steps back.

Another fact is that there were between 15-26 millions Americans that participated in the BLM, George Floyd protests. With many more protesting throughout the Western World, so you compare apples with hand grenades? On the simple matter of scale, comparing the behavior of 40,000 ruffians in Washington last January 6th is inaccurate.

I don't care what the Washington protesters felt, Ken. There has never been any proof outside of QAnon idiocy or the tiresome rants of the "pillow guy" that the election was stolen. All of the explanations from their side has never held water. This mob was willing to subvert the democratic process by attacking the very heart of our government and threatening elected representatives with bodily harm and it has never been done before, while riots and uprisings in this society has never been nothing new. Pineapples and hand grenades?

I can't say that I would take issue with your preferred replacements for Trump as he simply could not be allowed to continue.

There was an overwhelming amount to question about that election, there was never any election in our history with more left to doubt.

There were computers that did not tally correctly, there were fools who were counting ballots and posting on Social Media as they ripped up Trump ballots, bragging to the world about their illegal activities.

More importantly there were changes to the rules in critical states like PA and GA... mail in ballots, allowing for days after the election was over for ballots to come in to be counted, etc.

If you think you are living in a country that has fair and honest elections, I am happy for you, but as Stalin said "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

Or to quote another well known Russian "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."  Emma Goldman 

I think we have entered that stage here in America... when no one has to show identification, and there is no accountability for the legitimacy of mail in ballots, and computers can't be trusted as they are hackable and programmable by outside sources... well, they haven't made voting illegal, they have just made it irrelevant. 

So from your perspective those DC protestors were trying to "subvert the democratic process"... and from their perspective, they were trying to preserve and protect it.

Thomas Jefferson expressed the sentiment that periodic revolution is probably necessary to remove the excesses, corruption, violation of rights, etc.  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

However Thomas Jefferson also said, that  "Unsuccessful rebellions generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them."

“Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness” - these rights were given not by a King or government, never had such a document as the Declaration been produced and never has one since.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

The Declaration was an act of treason and the signers risked their very lives by putting their name on it. If they were captured by the British they would have been executed. When the Declaration was signed there was no cheering, it was a solemn moment as they all understood the gravity of what they had just done.

They risked all for an idea, for a concept, for true freedom and liberty.

Maybe those people who marched on DC felt the government was slowly taking away our freedoms, spending and printing money so insanely that they were pushing America to the brink of collapse?

They will be labeled and slandered by our media and elites... and too many Americans will believe it all.

Hard for me to say what to believe, as I am not one who thinks Trump was going to lead America to a better place... then again, I think Biden may prove just as bad for us... I really had no skin in the game.

My hope had always been that the counter reaction to Trump would bring in a person of change, I always talked to you about the pendulum swinging... unfortunately the depths of the corruption in America proved far too powerful, they swept aside anyone that they considered a threat, the likes of Sanders, Gabbard, etc. were sabotaged or shut-down in one way or the other.

What I see is "sour grapes". 2016 was much closer, 2000 was closer still, I did not hear all this talk about accountability regarding the ballot and such then. Trump and his supporters only bring this up because they lost the election.

There is nothing noble about these D.C. Rioters, at least no more than those participating in the West Coast protests.

Jefferson spoke about principles, but this DC mob were trying to subvert a legal process based unjustified and unproven allegations. So, we all should be free to do such things, when ever we like?

These people do not speak to the majority and majority rules here, Trump and his regime lost. Now instead of doing what other voters for losing candidates have done, accept the outcome and move on, now we get Founding Father sorts of excuses that justify the right of the mob to intercede. What about my rights and the greater number of Biden voters?

Those that behave in such a way should be attacked by all as proposing undemocratic means to redress grievances.

I don't associate the D.C. rabble with "higher" purposes, sorry.

We have not got the alternative to Trump that would have been more desirable for many, but the people (majority of voters) have the right to have their voices heard and respected, that, too, is in the Constitution.

Cred,

There has been enough voter fraud discovered to overturn the election results in Arizona and Georgia.  Whistleblowers are coming forward and saying how the fraud was committed in Wisconsin.  Recounts are being attempted in Pennsylvania and Michigan.  This election fraud was like nothing before.

No, the people did not get heard.  They heard the depths and the lengths Democrats will go to win a fraudulent election.  A recent pole has 1 in 3 Americans believing there was significant fraud in the 2020 election.  This poll has been in many news outlets, the mainstream media, an accomplice to the fraud, won't touch it.  The poll was taken in April, and the numbers have increased since then. 

"Poll: The Majority of Likely Voters Now Believe Cheating Impacted the Results of the 2020 Election

A new poll from Rasmussen indicates that a majority of U.S. voters believe cheating impacted the 2020 election results.

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-maj … -election/

This means tens of millions of Americans believe the Democrats committed major fraud to get Biden in office.  Democrats aren't willing let the recounts proceed to disprove it.  Doing this only makes them look more guilty of committing fraud.

What? are you presenting truths and facts to those who do not have ears to hear or eyes to see?
                    - starting to not make sense why we even bother.

The problem for many, is they do not feel the "majority of voters" were "heard and respected".

They were there because they believe the election was a sham, ripe with fraud, and in the case of PA specifically un-Constitutional.

You adamantly see it your way... and they see it their way.

I ask you, if you overwhelmingly believed the election was completely fraudulent, and that the country was in crisis and had gone completely off track, what would you do?

If you no longer believed there was legitimacy in the voting/ballot-counting process, what would your solution to a corrupt system be?

How do you instigate change when voting for it will no longer work?

That you are so harshly opposed to those who attacked the Institution of Government I find VERY disconcerting.  Let me explain why...

When the "movements" rioted over what they felt was murder, police violence, etc. over various occasions last year... they burned people's businesses & homes, they looted and they assaulted innocent people.

And that is wrong, and it is wrong that there were "progressive" politicians that not only allowed it, they joined in and supported it.

What that "Mob" in DC did was target the people responsible for the corruption in our system, for the bad policies, unfair laws, and reckless spending... they didn't wander the streets burning buildings, looting, rioting against average Americans... the went to DC to hold their corrupt politicians accountable.

But you don't see that, I don't know for sure why that is... but I would bet a large part of it is because you consider the likes of CNN legitimate news and not the completely scripted messaging that it is.

You buy hook line and sinker that the "mob that attacked DC" are all white racists wanting to push America back to the 1950s.  And so long as they can keep you convinced of that, you will continue to support their corrupt & criminal system.

This is why I wouldn't support Trump and wanted to move on from him, I could see that the MSM and Democrats had won the war to Define who Trump was and what he represented.

Once a large enough portion of America saw Trump as the embodiment of all the evils they most feared, those Americans would accept and support anything that removed him... and that is exactly what happened.

Ken,

What is the basis of the many that say that majority of voices were not heard?

Is it just because they said so? That, in itself, is not good enough to justify derailing an entire system. What if I made those claims in 2016? If our side behaved like a mob, we would not hear the end of it from Fox or the Republicans.

It is not what I believe, Ken, it is what can be proven, and proven irrefutably. We would have to find a mechanism beyond the Constitution to reinstate Trump under such circumstances if he, in fact, did win the election. In all fairness, I would support it.  But, it going to take more than kooky conspiracy theories or cheese with your whine to seriously think of so draconian a course.

The mob targeted people that were responsible for adhering to law and process as provided in the Constitution. It is only a "corrupt" voting system because your candidate lost, why don't you just admit it?

Why should their dissatisfaction rule the day?  What about the desires of the 80 million plus voters who say otherwise and voted for Biden, where is the arrogance of this mob who think that their viewpoint overrides everyone else's?

What I do see is bias, tyranny disguised as patriotism. This was just a filthy mob with no respect for the country or its democratic institutions. Flying Confederate flags and Nazi oriented banners, attacking police and throwing around racial slurs, they get no sympathy from me. I want each and everyone prosecuted to fullest extent of the law.

Well, the mob was overwhelmingly white, carrying emblems and using racist charged language such that WE would never be seen in their company. Yes, it was ultimately about white supremacy and an expression of the lament of the Trump Right as to how to maintain it. Well, they lost and we'll make sure that these forces continue to lose. To embrace this nonsense, I would have deny my own lying eyes.

The "large enough portion" has decided that Trump must go, who is the mob to challenge that?

4. emge profile image80
    emgeposted 2 years ago

Maybe the lady is just nuts because I can't understand the logic behind this decision. As it is America is heading for a massive race problem as the white population is going below 60% and declining by the year compared to the black and others. There are many reasons for this and one of them is the low fertility rate of the white woman compared to the black.

I think that you speak for many who fear massive race problems just because of demographic change. What is the basis for that?

Are you only secure when your numbers are dominant?  It is no wonder that so many of you are insecure and fearful.

Furthermore, statistics show that in America, Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders are the more prolific regarding birth rates 58 per 1000 mothers, Blacks or African American is at 52 and Whites is at 50, so what are we making "federal case" about here?

5. Credence2 profile image79
    Credence2posted 2 years ago

To Mike and KH, if all of this is the case why is Biden still in office? Until your "proof" is compelling enough to change the outcome of last November, no one can afford to pay any attention. At the end of the day, people are interested only in results and I have yet to see any.

By the way, wasn't Trump to be reinstated today?

Truth, facts and actual results are hidden, suppressed and not allowed. Censored and cancelled, they are.

That is a convenient excuse, you will have to do better. The Rightwinger could well be lying about all of this, what impartial judge is available to prove that they are not?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)