Good News: European Union, Russia, USA, Canada, Australia will Merge

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Revirio profile image44
    Revirioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/15795121_f1024.jpg
    I predict that by 2101, these above countries will merge, and become a single joint Union. This union will work, behave and function like the present-day European Union.

What kind of political matrix and equations this merger will cause in the (rest of the) world? Will this lay the foundation of paradise in the world?

2. Moondot1822 profile image95
    Moondot1822posted 2 years ago

Yes, a kind of paradise that you mentioned in your previous forum discussion. They will force us to live in their so-called paradise. Ironically, we have to obey them. Lol big_smile

Revirioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

https://hubstatic.com/15795167_f1024.jpg

1. Misbah786 profile image87
        Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lol! Christopher Nolan is getting angry.  It's Halloween and you are not ready to scare  people big_smile

big_smile

2. Revirio profile image44
    3. Misbah786 profile image87

Lol! big_smile I love these Bitter Truths!

3. Misbah786 profile image87
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

Another good news: UK, India, Pakistan, China, Afghanistan, Turkey, Iran, and Lebanon are also merging in 2101. I actually need Russia on our list too. Lol!

Let's ruin the geographical structure of the earth. Lol!

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The BRICS is the balancing act to NATO.
      My wish is there is no boarders and boundless for all. This Aquarius age is working on it.

I Agree, there should be no borders. We are all one humankind

We are all one. We are all connected. It's all our responsibility to make the world a better place. We can make a change

— Lyrics ~ We're all one

It's we the Humans who do divisions and create borders.

+1

"Dividers can be Connectors" smile
            I have seen it happening!

smile

smile

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

It's the 80% collective consciousness of the people who change things for the positive. Awake up call after the great abused from the super rich. That's how one for all and all for one works. Darkside will be back again from the cracks of hell on earth.

Colors merge to create a rainbow. The storm is always needed!

3. Revirio profile image44

We shall not cease from exploration
              And the end of all our exploring
              Will be to arrive where we started
              And know the place for the first time.
              Through the unknown, unremembered gate
              When the last of earth left to discover
              Is that which was the beginning;
              At the source of the longest river
              The voice of the hidden waterfall
              And the children in the apple-tree

Not known, because not looked for
              But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
              Between two waves of the sea.
              Quick now, here, now, always--
              A condition of complete simplicity
              (Costing not less than everything)
              And all shall be well and
              All manner of thing shall be well
              When the tongues of flames are in-folded
              Into the crowned knot of fire
              And the fire and the rose are one.

Four Quartets by T.S. Eliot

I am in love with the last lines. Absolutely wonderful and so much wisdom in his words. Thank you for sharing wisdom! smile

2. Revirio profile image44

smile

big_smile

4. Misbah786 profile image87
    1. Castlepaloma profile image76

Niccce... all for one and one for all.

5. Misbah786 profile image87

Aiden, We can always try to do experiments. Life is after all a box of chocolates. You never know what you will get. Even if these countries will merge. It would be an experiment. It can turn out well or it can make the situation of the world even worse. But all of us are 'One' as we are all sharing one bond of humanity and brotherhood.

What if every action I am taking is an experiment?

What if my ideas  are an experiment?

What if my feelings are an experiment?

What if every moment, I am living is an experiment?

What if every social contact I have is an experiment?

What if the goal of my life is to sort this stuff out?

I am the Scientist and the Earth Is My Laboratory. I am the scientist in charge. I have the power to make it and break it!

It has the potential to establish the foundation for both paradise and hell in the globe, in my opinion. It all depends on how successfully we perform the experiment.

+1

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

+1

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)