homosexualtiy marriage

Jump to Last Post 1-36 of 36 discussions (153 posts)
  1. profile image49
    what u thinkposted 14 years ago

A women and man must comsumate their marriage before they are concidered married. So, how can man and man or women and women marry.  if a women and man only have oral sex they are not concidered married until the man penatraits the woman. 

Is sodomy still a crime?  So how can two men get married without breaking the law and they can never have natural sex.(women too)

homosexualtiy is not about love it's about sex!  I love all of my female family & friends, yet I'm not gay.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love lesbians!

2. Lady_E profile image60
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What u think,

Me think, you register and hurry to forums. Post this 33minutes after joining. Me also think you've been here before and have read threads.

Which law two married men break? This is free world, you have to allow man to do what he wants. His decision. You angry?

What say you? smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

UGH, me think you rite.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image59

You've never heard of strap-on tools?

4. TimTurner profile image69
      TimTurnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You defined marriage only valid with sex.  Marriage isn't defined by sex to me.

And look up sodomy in the dictionary.  Sodomy includes oral sex.  I'm sure there are plenty of straight couples committing sodomy.  Does it make it more "okay" now?  haha

1. profile image49
        what u thinkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

2. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What I think ?
        I think you got it all wrong !
        What u think ?

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sodomy is classified into three: oral, anal and beastiality- is a crime under cruelty to animal lol,,,the first two are not....

4. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

^^^Insecure about his sexuality^^^

The answer to your question is simple, a man can still penetrate a man, and a woman can use a strap on.

Next.

5. Lifes Joke profile image60
        Lifes Jokeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really tho?

6. IntimatEvolution profile image69
        IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you serious?  Is that what you honestly think?

Wow.

1. profile image49

What love have to do with sleeping with your own kind. I love my sister, aunt, nieces, grandmother, girl (friends) however, i don't want to sleep with them as if they were the opposite sex.  Does dressing up like a man or woman make that person's sex change NO  they are playing that why they go get toys!  Face it gayism is the extension of humans.  two men two woman can only have sex.  Nothing comes from that but sex!!!!!!!  WOW

1. TimTurner profile image69

You're probably racist and sexist as well, huh?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78
            Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is not only gay men and women who dress up like the opposite sex. That really has nothing to do with being gay.
            I would hope you don't want to sleep with your family because that would be incest, not because they are the opposite sex.

Hahah good point!  There are straight men, who LOVE women who dress up in women's clothes.  I forgot about that one smile

7. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believe this person may be a alter ego the writing looks very familiar. smile

1. earnestshub profile image79
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes it does. smile

8. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

well to be quite honest, i could care less about this either way.  my only rule around my gay friends are that if i have to respect you for your right to be a homosexual, then you have to respect my right to be a heterosexual.  no exceptions at all.  in fact, i've even had to stop being friends with a couple of guys that didn't want to follow this rule, as they always tried to hit on me even though i told them about my rule and that i was freaking straight.  however, i do remain friends with a few gay people and a couple of lesbians.  therefore, im not racist by any means.  just as long as they respect and follow my one rule.

as far as gay marriage goes, i think its a waste of tax payer's money to outlaw it as i know twenty to thirty years down the line we're going to appeal it anyway.  just like the segregated schools.  plus, gay people have the right to be as misereable as everyone else in marriage if thats truly what they want.  just as long they leave me out of it, then im cool with it.  if they do try to convert me, well lets just say i can't promise SOMEBODY isn't going to get hurt.  And it most certainly won't be me.

5. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

http://writersforensicsblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/karloff-frankenstein.jpg

Fire bad!

6. profile image49
      what u thinkposted 14 years ago

So if a couple commits sodomy and never have intercourse they are not married according to the law.  i just worry about a world that accepts  men playing like women and women playing like men what is real? can a person dress like the opposite sex then call themselves that sex?  If a person acts like an animal crawling on all fours, bitting, pissing out doors, won't wear clothes what would we do to that person.  Yet we accept men saying their women and women saying their men. I just want people to think about it. Im not homo bashing.  God made Eve for Adam so they could populate the world.  We need man and woman to procreate

1. profile image0

I really love lesbians!

AND WE HAVE TO LET GAY PEOPLE HAVE FUN !!!!

3. Ron Montgomery profile image59

You are well versed in the ways of gays, transvestites, and the practice of beastiality.

It is funny how he/she goes on to describe these "sodomites"  lol

I think this person is just feeling guilty about something smile

1. profile image49

No i'm not guilty im scared for the children that is being taught that it's ok for a man to act like a woman and lay with another man as a women.  Or two women staping on toys to have sex like a man again "play toys" one dressed like the man  so gays do know that a man and woman should be together thats why they play the part.  hint "play"  so play married

4. profile image0

Is procreate American lingo for reproduce? If so, I don't think there are any issues there, we aren't exactly close to extinction are we.

7. Len Cannon profile image86
      Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

YOU might need women to procreate.  I reproduce through cell division.  I'm in the process of mitosis right now.

1. emdi profile image65
        emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So, how were you born, from yourself?

1. Len Cannon profile image86
          Len Cannonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, there's actually four of us at the moment.  We're not really sure who the original was.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

i think that u dont think the way i think and your thinking is not what I am thinking, what u think.....u dont marry just for sex...

9. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Marraige is between a man and a woman anything else is a hoax.

Right!  Gays want to get married just as sort of a prank or something.  Good point.

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The truth is challenging for you, thats sad.

The "truth" that gays are not entitled to the same rights as heterosexuals?

1. Cagsil profile image71
              Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Again, you miss the point.

DUH!

You actually had one?

A perfect example of stupidity, like a dog chasing it's tail.

2. livelonger profile image86
              livelongerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, you see that homosexuals are fighting for special rights, um, or they have the same rights to marry who they love as heterosexuals, um, or, um, um....marriage is between a man and a woman. Just because.

DUH!

Since the divorce rate is over 60%, maybe it's time for that "rule" to change because your religious friends can't seem to get marriage right smile

1. profile image0

How do you know its the religious divorcing?

lol  lol  lol   lol   lol

3. TimTurner profile image69
                  4. TimTurner profile image69

Oh my bad....I forgot there were tens of millions of atheist married couples in this country.

1. profile image0

Is there not?

I just enjoy all the contortions of logic they end up using. They're embarrassing themselves. smile

10. Uninvited Writer profile image78
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Yawn...why keep starting this same argument over and over again. There are plenty of threads on this. I wonder about people who make such a big deal over other's love and sex lives...

1. profile image0

Seeing two men kiss is gross!

1. profile image0

Seeing two women kiss makes me feel a fuzzy inside!

It turns me on !

3. Uninvited Writer profile image78

And girls have cooties...

4. nikki1 profile image59
          nikki1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its also inhuman. The body chemistry can not handle the physical part (sex) of it. Thats why they get AIDS. HIV.
          Plus, possibly stds,. all those sexual transmitted diseases.
          Something is definately wrong with their mentality, in my opinion. Its also ashame some of them are hot looking and they
          sacrific a meaningful relationship with a just hot lady. Just to die an unnecessary death in the long run by being gay..
          Sad really, in my opinion.

2. profile image0

They are jealous, because all they have is the internet and their right hand.

3. profile image49

what about the children? grown people can do what ever they want. strap on toys is only having sex what else can you do NOT HAVE CHILDREN  gayism is human extentsion  even the gays need the opposite sex or they die off the can't create humans man n man  and woman n woman

1. profile image0

Dude, you can't practice animal husbandry with gay people! They do not mate and make little gay babies, well, maybe they do. But my point is they are not a race that can be controlled with breeding! Your kinda scaring me...really

2. Evolution Guy profile image60
          Evolution Guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Evolution in action sweetheart.

Trust me - leave them alone to do as they please and eventually this trait will die out. You obviously have a good grasp of evolution - why not let nature take it's course?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image78

I do not have children either and I am not gay...

If every single woman who could have had children had children we'd be knee deep in them smile

It's the same old argument...everyone is not going to be gay so saying the race will die off is an invalid argument.

11. Uninvited Writer profile image78

I feel like singing a song from Hair now...

12. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years ago

Heterosexual or homosexual love is love big_smile

13. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years ago

This again, seems to be viewed in the wrong perspective.

It's ridiculous.

Is "taking in the A$$", per se, legal? In some states it is not legal even for man and women to perform that act.

In MASS, government officials had to abolish the that law, before they allowed 'gays' or 'lesbians' to marry.

It appears, the definition of sex needs to be refined.

And, for those who enjoy arguing about the fact that's it's not about sex?

That's precisely what it is about. It's not about LOVE or feelings.

It's about sexuality, your preference, which I've said before....doesn't afford you any more rights than you are already afforded as a "man" or a "woman".

You have a right to marry. However, based on "Federal" guidelines....Marriage is defined by a Man and Woman.

Why? Because the two together can multiply and create children, which grows society.

The other alternatives is to let chaos run rampant.

The primary reason for this FIGHT is about FEDERAL BENEFITS, which heterosexual couples receive.

So, who is fooling who?

Your rights------are AFFORDED to you and you can be stripped of them at any time, if it not in the best interest of society, as a whole.

This argument is almost borderline ridiculous, almost as bad that the rights of inmate who is to be executed "humanely", when he is executed.

An inmate cannot be sick, have a cold or an infecttion. Advocate groups have argue so much so, that "death-row" inmates have to be put to death humanely.

Enough said.

You bore me.

Preach your righteousness somewhere else.  Marriage is for fools anyway.

Marriage is a religious doctrine.

It was adapted to help couple to get benefits from government entities, because government wanted to promote the creation of families.

Whether or not, you believe in marriage, is irrelevant.

Marriage isn't for every and the only reason it's even being discussed is because 'gays' and 'lesbians' don't just the right to marry, they want the additional benefits afforded.

So, before you bring your attitude to the table, be sure you can back it up with what most rational people do...FACTS!

Religion isn't fact btw.  It's a belief system with very little proveable facts smile

Marriages end in divorce 60% of the time so no one is marrying for the right reasons anyway.  Let whoever marry.  No big deal.

2. profile image0

I think you mean "too much said".

1. tantrum profile image61

lol lol

3. profile image49

No the gays want to be treated like hetero couples based on they love and have sex with their own kind.   how can they when they are playing  one dresses like the opposite sex so they do know that man and woman makes a couple. So play married benifits should not be granted because they are "playing"

1. Uninvited Writer profile image78

I repeat gay people don't usually dress up as the opposite sex. Many, many straight men dress as women... All female impersonators are not gay.

Many gay couples have been together for 10-20 years and longer...they are not "playing". I should not affect your life in the least if two people who love each other get married.

I'm curious whose sock puppet you are...

1. profile image0

No, they dress-up as the other sex. I have never dressed as a woman but I wanted to be a blueberry. How are they going to prove they're real people? Whose passing out the sock puppets?

2. profile image49

what's a sock puppet?  homosexuality is human extintsion    if they had their way the world would end  we need man and woman to create  man and man  woman and woman only have sex  if that's sex    they play with each other key word play cause they can't have sex   well normal sex   does that mean their adnormal?

No it means you need an education in biology. smile homophobia is not a good look! smile

14. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years ago

I still love lesbians and encourage that behavior!

15. Cagsil profile image71

Your own sexual preference does NOT get you more rights than you already receive.

That's the point for those who do not understand.

YOU are a Man or Woman.

You have a right to get married.

DO you understand so far?

Good, I hope so.

WHO you sleep with or choose to have sex with does not permit you to have more rights than you are already given.

Does that clear things up for you?

16. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image72
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years ago

Come on people, it's rather obvious that there is nothing wrong with passing a law that says the only legal religion is the Muslim religion. It's not infringing on people's freedom of religion, so long as everyone has the right to be Muslim just like me.

1. livelonger profile image86

Exactly! Everyone should have the same right to choose Islam or nothing else. No special rights for people wanting to be Christian or anything else.

2. Deborah-Lynn profile image61
        Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, so now you just want everyone to be able to have those 17 virgins....smile

1. profile image0

Isn't it 71 or 72 virgins, after a while I would want someone with experience!

17. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years ago

Everyone has the right to be Muslim just as everyone has the right to marry. Taking a right that exists away does nothing for your argument. I'm ok with gay marriage by the way.

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image72
        EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What it does is highlight the ignorance of someone else's argument. Everybody has the right to be whatever religion they choose, not the right to be whatever religion I am. Freedom is strange that way. It requires an actual option. Saying gay people have the right to be straight just doesn't cut it.

18. Cagsil profile image71

The only simple solution:

Let 'gay' or 'lesbian' partners marry.

How ever, if these people are to get married.

Then, all benefits are to be divided equally.

Meaning, whatever taxes are collected and appropiated for benefits, can or should, only be used by those couples.

Meaning, if you are a heterosexual, your benefits will come from taxes - based on what heterosexual couples pay for taxes.

Those who are gay or lesbian couples would only benefit from gay or lesbian couples.

Is that better?

You are seriously looking way into this.  I think most just want to be able to have the piece of paper, not special tax breaks.

But, that's where you're wrong.

That is EXACTLY why gays and lesbians want to get married.

So, they can take advantage of the FEDERAL benefits or State benefits.

And, you can't say no....because that is the basis for their fight.

Well show me a study that says that.  I'm not trying to be a jerk but I always want to see proof.

From what I've seen on the news, most don't seem to care about that.

1. profile image49

because most people are not concerned doesn't mean it's right  if most people started agreeing with child molestors would you think that it was alright  somethings are wrong for the humans  gayism is human extentsion.  Think about it  man n man  woman n woman  how would the world continue if they Man n woman don't give an egg or sperm.  last i checked you need the combination

You are acting like people can just decide they are gay or straight.  If I asked you to sleep with the same sex, you will probably give a resounding no.  You probably can't even get sexually excited with the same sex, right?

Gay people can't just make their sex organs react to anything they want them to like you can't make them react to the same sex.

It is not a choice.  Everyone wouldn't just turn gay if it became 100% acceptable.

When woman were allowed to vote and Blacks, everyone didn't just change to be a Black woman, did they? smile

WHO CARES?!

Gays and lesbians have many reasons for wanting to get married - the same as straight people - but most of all they want to have all the same rights and obligations as everyone else. If you really are an American, this should not be terribly difficult to grasp!

But, your individual sexual preference does not afford you to more rights as an individual.

You have the right to get married already, as a Man or Woman.

You cannot receive rights based on that, because as a man or woman you already have that right?

*like talking to a brick wall - nothing penetrates*

1. profile image0
                  Star Witnessposted 14 years agoin reply to this

With a very transparent agenda.

2. rmcrayne profile image92
                  rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yup. Misguided sense of religion and morality.

2. profile image0

They have them!(thats not an attack but you can turn me in if you want)

1. profile image49

why should we give special treatment to people based on who they have sex with   their own kind.  this is a sick world

and your comment is as ignorant as goat droppings! Gays want to be able to have the legal rights that are afforded others who are married. At the moment they are denied all sorts of access and financials. Read about it!

1. profile image0

I thought my gender reassignment idea was the do all end all!

lol

19. TimTurner profile image69
      TimTurnerposted 14 years ago

I mean, it makes sense that religious couples have a higher divorce rate because the religious people in these forums all seem grumpy, bitter, holier than thou and separatists.

Who would want to live with that?  Be happy folks!  God will still love you even if you don't mock other people and tell everyone they are wrong smile

20. Len Cannon profile image86

I wonder how you all feel about this delicious marriage of peanut butter and jelly that adorns my sandwich

21. Len Cannon profile image86

Once the laws are changed, you'll have the right to get married to a dude, too.  Don't sweat it, buddy.  We'll all be equal still and those nasty gays will be generating extra tax revenue and keeping the marriage industry afloat in a recession.

22. Cagsil profile image71

How about this?

Open the door to gay and lesbian marriages.....

What then prevents 'bi-sexual' people from advocating that they want to marry one of each sex?

That is illegal too, as of right now.

Are we to change that too?

With that said....when does it stop?

Mormons do it and are pretty free to marry more than one person, so why stop with them?

Honestly, I could careless if people want to marry more than one person.  Probably keep the divorce rate down because I will assume cheating on your spouse is one of the leaders for getting a divorce.

Please refer to the definition of "bisexual" (in a non-Pentecostal/Baptist dictionary). You're misinterpreting the bi- portion of the word. It does not mean "two."

3. Len Cannon profile image86

What happens when an amputee wants to get married to a wooden pony so he can get a tax exempt status for his Mom and Pop frisbee store?  Who cares, that's not happening and not related.

You can't make up a situation and assume it applies to all of them.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

lol  lol   lol

2. profile image0

You mean its not happening yet! The clamor for gay marriage didn't exist 30 years ago, did it? So your analogy is not sustainable!

The clamor for interracial marriage didn't exist 100 years ago either, but nevertheless it enjoys almost universal approval today.

Let's see if the wooden pony-amputee marriage movement starts to grow.

2. Len Cannon profile image86

There has already been a movement for polygamy for over a hundred years, however which has never gone anywhere.  They are different topics with different social and economic consequences that can't be considered in the same light with no direct application to one another.

23. Uninvited Writer profile image78

I hate to break it to you but you don't have to be gay to get AIDS or HIV or other STDs... Time to get in touch with the 21st century...

If two people are in a monogamous loving relationship there is no reason they will get a social disease that will kill them, no more than any straight couple would.

24. Uninvited Writer profile image78

An agenda to make sure two consenting adults can be married?

25. Uninvited Writer profile image78

But, you can't expect a gay person to marry someone of the opposite sex, no more than you can be expected to marry a gay person.

1. profile image0

I suggested a gender reassignment for one or the other to end the debate but theres no room for compromise. No gender reassignment, no civil union, no moving to Canada. Whats their offer of a compromise?

1. Colebabie profile image61
          Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Serious?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78

But a lot of gay people do not want gender reassignment...it doesn't work that way... smile

1. profile image0

Whats wrong with Canada?

26. Uninvited Writer profile image78

I don't care if they move here or not smile A lot of gay people make really good money, we could use their taxes and buying power smile

1. profile image0

Now you're talking! How can we make this work! Let's have a disco day in Canada witha free turkish bath afterwards! And once they're there we'll lock the door! This will work! You're a genious!

2. earnestshub profile image79

Same in Melbourne Australia.
        Most of the gays I know are well educated and in good positions, earning big money and living near the city centre in places like Toorak, South Yarra and Prahran, all rich inner city suburbs. smile

1. profile image49

what does money or education have to do with being gay.  All you have to do is have sex with your own kind. Even animals don't have sex with their own kind  and I thought we were the intellgent race

1. profile image0

Animals dont have sex with their own kind? I give up!

2. kerryg profile image84
            kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL, go look up "bonobos" and come back and say that again.

Homosexual and bisexual behavior has been observed in more than 1500 animal species, ranging from flatworms to the aforementioned bonobo (aka pygmy chimpanzee), which is the closest living genetic relative of human beings.

Well, you know what that means...the bonobos are headed straight to hell.

1. profile image0

Well at least you got gays in the right catagory.

Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll be spending a lot of time getting to know those gay bonobos.

1. profile image0

No not in Texas! Nocal is more like it.

I'm not talking about this world...

2. TimTurner profile image69

I've read that some bull farmers will spend over $10,000 on a "stud" who never mates and they don't know why.

Hmmmm....

3. profile image49

Think about this: if we as humans were trying to stop the extention of any animals  would we put two males  or two females together to stop the extention?  Could we stop the extentsion? No because you need a male and female.   Only having sex with your own kind can make you gay.  That's sick we give credence for people having sex with their own kind.  So gayism is the extentsion of the human race.

27. pacwriter profile image61
      pacwriterposted 14 years ago

Marriage has two definitions
      (1) The Biblical definition - man and woman
      (2) Man's definition - whatever

1. profile image49

that's the problem people making up what ever they want and imposing it on others.  This country is sick and the world is becoming sicker with thoughts like this.marriage is between a woman and man.  Sorry you gays can't have that.  You are playing gender change so the key word is "playing" so play like you are married.

28. Len Cannon profile image86

I love my mom too and I don't want to sleep with her even though she's the opposite sex. Maybe you shouldn't think of family members as potential hook ups...

29. Len Cannon profile image86

I wonder what made you join a website dedicated to writing.

1. Misha profile image64
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

With all due respect Len, statistically site is dedicated to posting pics of half-naked Indian chicks. wink

1. RKHenry profile image63
          RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ouch.

2. profile image60
          logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Right On dude, and most of them shouldn't be!

30. dyonder profile image71
      dyonderposted 14 years ago

I'm sorry but cross dressing and homosexuality are two different subjects (except on Halloween - 4 some). If someone wants to sleep with...oh let's just say another person, that's fine right. We could toss in lots of terms for that 'other person' - Catholic, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, whatever. Whatever make em happy; don't worry about it. Plenty of people are reproducing right now, even as we type away -the species is not going to die out just because some choose sexual love with their own sex. Scary as it is, some people have sex without having any partner...maybe you should go after them - they didn't have to fight for equal rights.

31. sooner than later profile image60
      sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

"homosexualtiy is not about love it's about sex!  I love all of my female family & friends, yet I'm not gay."

that statement has some depth though. Sex is what separates a homosexual from a strait person.

32. earnestshub profile image79
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Obviously no long term gay friends.
      I visit one friend and his partner often. They have been together 22 years now and are still deeply in love and a great couple.
      They both contribute to the community and are proud parents of two adopted children who are thriving.

Experience is the best teacher, religion the worst!

1. sooner than later profile image60
        sooner than laterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nobody said that they are not good people. just don't ask me what the bible says.

33. Marcus D Mays profile image60
      Marcus D Maysposted 14 years ago

Religion teaches that, For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whomever believe in him will have everlasting life. But what about this one; Hell has opened her mouth without measure and their glory and their multitude and their pomp shall descend into it.
      Now if all these believe that the love of GOD will save them why is hell enlarged. To make room for the ones that engages in such distasteful acts. He destroyed cities of old because it this act what makes you think He will want to save this generation from the same thing.

34. earnestshub profile image79

Human rights, acceptance of others will increase as the religions die through people getting smarter as science continues to destroy all the biblical flat earth crap!

35. Sexy jonty profile image59
      Sexy jontyposted 14 years ago

Jesus ...... we need you .... where we are going .... show us the right direction ....

1. The Rope profile image61
        The Ropeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jesus - and God - already showed us the way, they said that we must love each other and believe in them.  They said we must follow Jesus' example to love unconditionally.  I personally don't look at anyone else's bedroom and would appreciate it if others didn't judge me by what they "think" is happening in mine - whether it is or isn't?   

The world has moved far beyond this issue - or children have accepted it - why can't the adults?

36. earnestshub profile image79

The bible is no help with the homophobic bit.

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."
      (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
      A rudimentary knowledge of biology makes it obvious that sexuality is not "chosen"
      Psychology makes it obvious that to be homophobic is an unsound position too.

37. topgunjager profile image61
      topgunjagerposted 14 years ago

Look!!! 2 gay dudes holding hands in public!!! And this affects my life how?smile

Well said! I think I like seeing affection between any sexes, beats the hell out of hating or thinking of fending them off with holy water if they come too close! lol

1. The Rope profile image61
          The Ropeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Seconded!  (or am I "thirding" it?) smile

38. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

No marraige for same sex couples!

39. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years ago

I cannot believe this topic is still being discussed sad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)