Chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth says Devil is in the Vatican

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (34 posts)
  1. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I kinda liked this thread...  The other one had a demon following it...  "The vatican conspiracy factor"
       Does any one wanta finish?

1. TheGlassSpider profile image63
      TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL...The other thread DID seem to become possessed, didn't it? Hmm...Conspiracy? That's a good question. I'm not sure how aware the people in the Vatican themselves are of things.

Wait...what kind of conspiracy are we talking about here?

2. Arthur Fontes profile image75
      Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Someone call Dan Brown!

3. Jerami profile image58

Yea the other one had a catch in its giddy up

TheGlassSpider wrote:
      Well, God, the Bible, and religion (particularly Catholicism) have all gotten tied up in a knot. Some people find it difficult to accept that each one of them is, indeed, a different thing from the others. It leads to a lot of confusion and unnecessary assumptions. In my humble opinion.

I suspect we share similar opinions on the reality of religion in the world today.

A lot of people think that, till they get to know me.

I kinda agree with everyone .. but then ???  there's always something that I'm always a little off track with.

Right...Then I said:

"Hm. I certainly don't agree with everyone. Hmm...Some things either are or are not, in my experience.

However, if you agree that Satan's been in the Vatican from the beginning, then you know what the Vatican is, and we agree...at least on that."

4. Jerami profile image58

I think that vatican city is the cause of all of this confusion that has been goin on now for about 1650 years.

I think it is the Vatican's work that has clouded people's understanding of Scripture. Indeed, I think the former bigwigs at the Vatican are guilty of the very last thing it says NOT to do in the Bible.

Indeed, I think Revelation has quite a bit to say about the Vatican and Papacy.

5. Jerami profile image58

Maybe it is best if everyone didn't believe this to be true???  And then again ??
        It sure does make a lot of stuff make sence that otherwise wouldn't.

Maybe best if everyone didn't believe what, exactly?

Whatever the answer is, I suggest there are plenty of people who don't believe it. LOL

6. Jerami profile image58

You said this and it has all of the answers

Indeed, I think Revelation has quite a bit to say about the Vatican and Papacy.

There are several chapters dedicated to her.  And she has been around for quite some time. Almost 42 months.

I agree. The age is winding down. Most people don't like the names Revelation calls the Vatican though. They get all upset.

7. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Spam reported. smile

1. Arthur Fontes profile image75
        Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aww I was still shoppin.  LOL

1. Arthur Fontes profile image75
          Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I cannot resist Buy Now ads.

Insert picture of Homer drooling

1. earnestshub profile image81
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. TheGlassSpider profile image63

yeah, me too. smile

8. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Spam reported. what a moron!

9. TheGlassSpider profile image63
      TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Is this particular conversation just doomed to fail, or what?

10. Jerami profile image58

Seems like every time this topic gets to going..

Yeah...kinda funny. hmm

11. Jerami profile image58

I sometimes wonder "if" the whole truth could be understood and delivered to the masses; would it be considered to be a good thing?
         Or are things better left alone?
         Maybe things are the way that they are suposed to be??

Oh I see. Yes, as difficult as the crucible of this world is at the time...I believe it is as it should be.

"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be." LOL...it ain't Scripture, but I think it's true. wink

Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yea;  I keep telling my self that everything in my life is going to work out for the best if I like it or not.

I keep telling myself that everything in the universe is going work out for the best if I like it or not. smile

I'm not always quite so sure about my life.

12. TheGlassSpider profile image63

But if the universe is okay, then ultimately...I figure I ought to be as well. wink

13. Jerami profile image58

While we are on this subject...  What helps me feel better .. sometimes when I am feeling a bit sorry for my self all I gotta do is to think of about a dozen other places that I'd rather not be than more than the place that I am; and I'm going things that I'd rather not be doing more than the thing that I am doin.
      That usually puts the smile back on my face.

Yes, it seems it could always be worse, doesn't it?

Yea it can... suposed to think posative. 
          It Could be a lot better too.
          Why isn't it better ?   
          OH yea I did some stuff that slowed me down a lot in gettin to where I just recently figured out that I wanted to be.
          I bet that's it.

14. TheGlassSpider profile image63

I try to remember to be grateful for all that I do have...and when I really get to numbering the good things in my life, it's usually more than I thought.

15. TheGlassSpider profile image63

I generally assume (in my personal life) that it's not better because I'm getting in my way somehow.

That is true but as we get older and slower.
        When        ya        move        slow       enough 
        ya   seldom   run    into      yourself.

You know...I Like that. I'm going to have to remember that. Perhaps I need to try to slow down.

It is goina happen if ya plan on doin it or not.
            As we get older we seldon run up on anyone.

Been good talking to ya.. I'm going to have a bowl of rockyroad bluebell ice cream and fall down on the couch and get fatter.

If I don't fall to sleep afterwards I'll probably look back in.
            Just in case.... Good night ..yaul..

LOL Jerami. You're cool, my friend. It's been good talking to you too. Enjoy your ice cream and have a good night!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)