Wimbledon 2012: What Are Your Predictions?

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (80 posts)
  1. MickiS profile image75
    MickiSposted 11 years ago

With the French Open concluded, the tour moves on to the grass in preparation for Wimbledon. Wimbledon 2012 begins June 25 and conclude on July 8.

Novak Djokovic will be back to try to defend his title in Gentleman's Singles after losing the French Open final to Rafael Nadal. Can Murray give Britain the Gentleman's Singles title so long sought? Does Federer still have the magic? Is there a dark horse...Tsonga or Berdych, perhaps?

Petra Kvitova will return to defend her Ladies' Singles title, but after her French Open win, Maria Sharapova (Wimbledon 2011 finalist) comes to Wimbledon as the world #1. Despite her French Open disaster, is Serena really looking as good as ever?

Are there events outside of the singles that you care about and follow? Personally, I also follow the doubles. Can the Bryan brothers successfully defend their title after losing in the final of the French? 

What do you think?

1. mikgio profile image69
      mikgioposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wimbledon should be really interesting this year, its a very tough one to call on the men's side, but I feel Djokovic can get the better of Nadal if he plays him, like he did throughout last year. If Tsonga recovers from his sprained finger then I think he will do very well; he came so close to beating Djokovic at the French Open so clearly he is in good form.  He had the most aces of any player last year and if he serves like that again he will be a big threat.

In 2010, Berdych showed he could beat the likes of Djokovic and Federer on his way to the final, so I think he could be one to look out for with his powerful serve and groundstrokes. I think the grass courts of Wimbledon represent Roger Federer's best chance of winning another grand slam but as a fellow Scot, I will be supporting Andy Murray and hope that he can win his first grand slam!

On the women's side, Serena has been dominant at Wimbledon at times, but I watched Maria Sharapova at the French Open and was very impressed, so I think she will win this year.

I can't wait for it to start!

MickiSposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Excellent run down, mikgio. It would definitely be wonderful to see Murray win it. He has the skills. Hopefully, Llendl is working on his head. He's so close.

2. STEVEW13 profile image60
    STEVEW13posted 11 years ago

I think that this is Fed's best chance of one last slam, his favorite surface and buoyed by Rafa losing to Kohlschreiber and Murray to Mahut in their warm up events, hardly the preparation they would have liked.

Tsonga will be a danger again as well, as will Berdych as you rightly pointed out.

I can't wait to see Milos Raonic in a grass slam as he has the serve and power to do well, and Tomic also looked impressive in his run last year.

In the Women's I can't see past Maria, I tipped her for the French and nobody else is really looking as threatening at the moment, I thought maybe Radwanska but she lost early in her warm up event so who knows. Serena of course has the power to be devastating on grass, as she has always shown, but how much did that loss at the French effect her, we will see.

Fed or Nole or the men and Maria for the ladies. Hutchins and Fleming for the doubles smile

Let's hope the rain stays away and it's a brilliant two weeks of grass court tennis!

3. mmsu profile image60
    mmsuposted 11 years ago

Roger Federer definitely he will win it again to end his grandslam dust for the past year and a half.

4. STEVEW13 profile image60

Just saw the draw and poor old Murray has some incredibly tough players in his quarter, Davydenko first round, potentially Karlovic 2nd, Anderson 3rd, Raonic or Cilic 4th, then Del Potro, Ferrer or Roddick in the last 8 before he plays one of the top 3.

Ouch. That's a tough draw for Murray.

Sorry, mikgio. This may not be Murray's year, but should he get to the top 3, he'll be well tested!

5. travelespresso profile image68
    travelespressoposted 11 years ago

My picks:

Women's: its really hard to see anyone beating Sharapova after her stunning win in the French Open and the confidence she'll have coming into Wimbledon.  She's my pick to win. 

I'd love to see Stosur add to her grand slam titles though, or Li Na.  It's SO hard to pick.

Men: My money's on Djokovic.  I think he'll get payback for being runner up against Nadal in the French.  Mind you, I really like Berdych on grass here at Wimbledon. 

Murray?  After his performance in the French, I still don't think his head's in the right place.

Roll on the start - just minutes away now!

1. travelespresso profile image68
      travelespressoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Huh!  So much for my prediction that Berdych would do well this year.  He's OUT!

Fingers crossed for my other picks.

6. SoManyPaths profile image60
    SoManyPathsposted 11 years ago

I pick Sharapova since she is on a roll. Her movement on the court is much better.

and Nadal since Djokovic's miracle type past 12 months seems over, against Nadal at least. I think his luck started to decline at the AO. You beat 2 guys in very close 5 setters. Nadal's lefty serve may have more bite and he's a dirt baller, so more used to bad hop bounces.  Nadal should take it. Although, I'd like Murray or Tsonga to win it to keep the finals interesting.

7. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 11 years ago

Djokovic  v Nadal final! Federer should get to SF - Murray has it a lot tougher but does have the home crowd advantage - if his back holds up it could be the top 4 seeds in the semi finals.

Djokovic to win in five sets in the final!

What about the ladies SC?  smile

I want a Kvitova v. Stosur final! You?

My picks are already there MS! 

For the ladies I think Sharapova will be hard to beat.  However, I'd love to see Stosur or Li Na take out another title.

2. SimeyC profile image87
          SimeyCposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think Sharapova is a clear favorite especially with the form she is in. Perhaps Stosur has a chance especially if she can attack her serve, but I can't see anyone stopping her this year.

Nice to see a couple of young British ladies actually playing decent tennis against good opposition - potential for a Wimbledon Champion in a few years. Same from the young guys - they already have done well at junionr level and are gaining great experience-  perhaps they can take some of the pressure off Murray and we'll finally see him win a Slam.

Sadly I think with the slight injury worry and the very tough draw it won't be his year. Djokovik looking very menacing so far.

8. STEVEW13 profile image60

That was a shocking loss for Berdych, Gulbis has been woeful this year. Such a big talent, but he can compete with the best one day and not turn up the next. Good to see Oli Golding giving it a go yesterday, a couple of points his way at certain times and he could have walked away with the win. Looking forward to seeing him again in the future!

9. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 11 years ago

I am going with Roger, he is my favorite player and hope that he can pull off a win. I think Sharapova will take the win for the ladies.

10. travelespresso profile image68

Oh my! What is happening on the ladies side of the draw?

Wozniacki has gone but even more shocking (to me) is two of my favs lost - Stosur and Li Na. 

Unfortunately I didn't see any of these games (just snippets of the Wozniacki and Stosur matches) on television.  Did anyone see them?  Where they outgunned?  Is it as simple as the pressure of being past majors winners getting to them?  Are they both one trick major winners? 

So many questions, so few answers!

I know! So disappointing to see Stosur out. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She's ALWAYS out of Wimbledon early. It's her worst slam.

Agree, SimeyC, nice to see British women starting to emerge. As a female tennis player, I think it would be great if the next Brit to win Wimbledon is a woman! :-)

11. STEVEW13 profile image60

I watched the Woz match travelespresso, she just came up against a very determined player in Paszek who has hit some brilliant form, as she won in Eastbourne last week too. Woz had match points in the second set but she didn't convert, and before you knew it they were in a third set. Despite being a break up at least once Woz couldn't hold on and Paszek came through. She was really impressive!

Despite having all of the tools to be a threat on grass, Stosur has never done well over here. After storming back from being a set down she was always having to break back in the 3rd, and never took the momentum when it was with her. A real shame to see her go out, but Rus was well worth her win. I think Sam will win another major but not at Wimbledon, will be tough at the stage of her career that she is at to all of a sudden make such a huge leap on a surface that she plays one, or two max, tournaments a year on, same goes for Li Na.

As I said with Gulbis as well, can beat Berdych one day, the next he loses to a qualifier... Berdych will be bitterly disappointed.

Looking forward to Heather's match against Radwanska, will be a huge test for her, but she has what it takes so fingers crossed!

12. travelespresso profile image68

Great insights there.

If Stosur can't win at Wimbledon, the Australian is her home turf but she faces SUCH pressure from the Australian crowd and media so she succumbs to that pressure (understandably), then that leaves the French and/or the US.  I guess I'll have to look forward to the US for her. 

I was really disappointed that Laura Robson couldn't take out her match- she looks great.  I'll look forward to Heather Watson's match later. 

I'm with MickeyS, it'd be awesome to see a British woman take out Wimbledon in a year or two.

BTW- Murray looked really good against Davydenko.

And Stosur's best results have been at the French and the US. Finalist at the former, won the latter. :-)

It's a shame you couldn't combine Robson with Watson - you'd have a champion right there! They both are young and talented, and have the potential to be top 10 players - whether they can take it far enough to become Grand Slam champions remains to be seen.

If Watson can up her game a little and beat the 3rd seed (not impossible but highly improbable) she could get through to the semis.....where she would play Sharapova.

Looking at the men's side - all four top seeds are playing amazing tennis - what is interesting as a Brit is that Murray has changed his style for Wimbledon - he's hitting the ball a lot flatter - and that could be the change he needs to beat the likes of Federer, Djovokic and Nadal.

Of course there's a long way to go yet - and he could be back to the 'old' Murray today....

It would be great to see Murray take it out.  Maybe he needs someone like Davydenko to make some very pointed comments about him before the match so he comes out firing!

13. travelespresso profile image68

Another day's play has begun - or in the case of center court will start soon.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I really enjoyed watching the 21 year old Rus playing with such confidence against Stosur... She has a huge future and really deserved her win.

Most of the matches have been excellent this year...

Raffa N was so clinical once he actually decided to start playing...
      Tsonga, I feel is usually really unlucky in his draws, because he seems to be the sort of player who grows in confidence with each match.. so it was good to see how easily he won.. because he is good enough to upset the big 3..

Nice to see you out and playing couch tennis TE... hope life in the Nam is going well.. I envy your culinary options there... And you're clever... coz we can't buy Marmite at home, for at least another 3 months! big_smile

Hey PD I'm an all rounder actually.  It's true- I'm an all round couch sports spectator! lol lol

What are these nasty rumours you're spreading about marmite? What's up? So glad I have a few months supply safe n secure in my fridge and not relying on the visit of friends to top me up.

The local production plant was in CHCH and all the stock got shaken by the earthquakes so badly, that it resembled that Aussie vege motor oil... sad

There have been No stocks for months - until they complete their rebuild in the CHCH factory... sad

But like you... I got my toast covered! smile

And.... Yea.... Go Kiwi-Kouch... will you be videoing your Olympic Couch Cycling Time Trials? Are you gonna try to best your PB for Couch Diving and High Jump? tongue

14. travelespresso profile image68

lol PD you are too funny....so much choice for a coucher like me - so much more choice than actually participating!

Oh no!  I didn't know that about the marmite but glad you've got your toast covered!

I see that Erakovic just got beaten.  Roll on her doubles match later today.

She tends to choke a lot in her matches! Confidence and Self Belief I believe.. sad

Good Luck in your Couch Pedaling Sports TE... Wow.. can you imagine how hard it will be when the pressure is really on for the Kiwi Lazyboy Rowing Team? big_smile

15. STEVEW13 profile image60

An interesting day for the Brits today, Keothavong was dismantled by one of the in form ladies players Errani.

Watson and Robson lost in straights in the doubles.

James Ward now a set all with a very out of sorts Mardy Fish, a great chance for him to get his second win here as this is nowhere near the Mardy Fish that got himself into the top 10. I hope it's not long before we see that one again as he is a brilliant player when healthy.

Murray has just been pegged back to a set all against Ivo Karlovic, more than likely a minor setback in that match though.

Yeah, Ward has a huge chance now to make the third round, he looks like he will be the one who is physically stronger if it goes the distance, Fish doesn't look comfortable at all.

Hopefully Murray can win in 4 sets, if it goes to a fifth then it will be very dangerous because of Karlovic's serve, but he looks like he should be able to do it in four. I didn't think Sharapova looked that great today, but she had a tricky opponent and she should improve.

16. MickiS profile image75
    MickiSposted 11 years ago

Wow! Nadal OUT!!!

Listened to the match at work, and can not wait to watch it recorded tonight!

17. Suzie HQ profile image91
    Suzie HQposted 11 years ago

MickiS - make sure to watch! AMAZING GAME!!!!!

So I've heard! I had about 4 people texting me about it, so I turned on the audio to listen. SO EXCITING!

LOVE to watch serve and volleyers play, and with Lukas' serve, it's a great strategy against Nadal. He doesn't like being attacked and pressured.

1. Suzie HQ profile image91
        Suzie HQposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Should not be ranked at 100 thats for sure!! Ground strokes of 99m.p.h and such precision. Great service that never faultered. last set unreal domination

He showed nerves of steel when he was serving in that last set, he was overpowering Nadal, the only match i've seen like it was when Soderling beat Nadal at the French Open. But Rosol was unbelievable, he finished with two love games on his serve to close out the match! Brilliant

18. STEVEW13 profile image60

Rosol was incredible, nobody could deal with the shots he was making and the power he had behind them. First time Nadal out this early at a slam since 2005. I have seen Rosol play so many times before, and there were no signs that he had that in him, just goes to show that every dog has his day. Although if he can play half as good as that on a regular basis he will have many more good days and big wins I am sure! I hope he can carry that on to the next round!

19. mmsu profile image60
    mmsuposted 11 years ago

Never seen Nadal lose a much like this.Amazing scenes at the end and Rosol deserved to win the match.This in hindsight results in a potential winner of the tournament exiting the championship at an early stage which also means more chances for my pick to win this years championship the great  Roger Federer.

20. SimeyC profile image87

So is this Murray's year? Nadal was looking like a winner until the delay - suddenly he lost. Murray was looking like a loser until the delay - came out a different man, fought back and in the end won comfortably. While he won't admit it, and will focus on a potentially difficult matches, I don't think he has a better chance to get to the final - with the home crowd advantage I feel it could be his best chance to win Wimbledon! Of course Mr. Federer and Mr. Djokovic may spoil the party.

It'd be lovely if it was Murray's year. 

I thought he had a fantastic game and even when things didn't go his way I really admired the way he handled it.  It seems to me that he's got much more control over those emotions which is really nice to see.  He's behaving like an adult.  Long may that continue.

As you say, there's still some tough competition out there but....on the day.... who knows, he just might take it out!  The Brits will go crazy!

21. SimeyC profile image87

Wow more seeds out in the Women's draw! Ummm so Sernena perhaps? or another champioknship for Kvitova?

I hope not. She still has to get through last year's Champ: Kvitova. ;-)

22. stiggies profile image68
    stiggiesposted 11 years ago

Federer made many mistakes today. Don't know if he could go all the way to a title but I really hope so. This is one of his best chances for another slam. I am particularly interested to see Tsonga and Mardy Fish. The Frenchman is my bet for a final with either Roger or Djoko. As for the ladies, Azarenka is looking good. I think it's gonna be her year. But we'll see, it's been difficult to predict the results this year.

23. travelespresso profile image68

Now that Sharapova is out, it leaves the ladies singles wide open.  Darn, she was my pick to take it out.

Lisicki played really well against her but will she be able to handle the pressure at the top end of the draw?  I'm not sure. 

Kitova hasn't been playing very well so I don't see her taking it out this year and she has to get past Serena who seems to be doing enough to get through.   

What about Pazcek?  To progress, I see she has to get past Azarenka and she's been playing well. Unfortunately I haven't seen any of Pazcek's Wimbledon games but she seems to be doing really well.  Can anyone else comment on her performance?

This is going to be an exciting contest.

24. mikgio profile image69
    mikgioposted 11 years ago

Great win for Murray today, for me he won the match in the second set tie break, 5-2 down, potentially about to go two sets to love down, but he dug deep and deserved to win in the end. He has to start as favourite against Tsonga, he has a better head to head record, but on his day Tsonga can beat anyone.
    Federer and Djokovic will be a cracker as well, arguably Djokovic has consistently been the best player throughout the tournament, but they have never met on grass so I can't wait to see that one.

I was sad to see Lisicki go out,she has some personality, and she played bravely and agressively, whereas Kerber was just playing defensively the whole time, but the latter got the job done I suppose. Its hard to see Kerber or Radwanska getting the better of whoever wins between Azarenka and Williams, which should be an excellent game.

Come on Murray!!

1. stiggies profile image68
      stiggiesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

So far the two I'm rooting for are in the semi's. Federer and Azarenka both in the last 4! I agree about the game between Serena and Azarenka being the championship decider. As for the men's singles I have no idea who could go through. Obviously hoping Roger beats Djoko and after Tsonga's great game in last year's semi-final I'm kind of rooting for him too. I also feel he should've done better at Roland Garros but then he wasted like 3 or 4 match points against Djoko. So yeah a Federer Tsonga final with the Swiss maestro taking his 7th title.

25. SoManyPaths profile image60
    SoManyPathsposted 11 years ago

should be a great semifinals if my favorites concentrate the entire match.

federer, tsonga and azarenka.

Well there goes Azarenka. Can't beat that Serena serve. Looking forward to the men's semi's.

Serena looked incredibly powerful and what about those 24 aces.  That's incredibly impressive.  WOW - the 7th singles finals for her.

26. SimeyC profile image87

Federer or Djokovic?
    Murray or Tsonga?

I'm going for a Federer v Murray final.

Hmmmm or.....wow these games could go any way!

27. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 11 years ago

I was so glad to see Roger win today. He is still my pick to win it all.

yeah me too. Looks like Murray will take the other final spot. I wonder who the crowd will support. Federer has always been a Wimbledon crowd favourite, but maybe they want a Brit to hold the trophy?

1. SimeyC profile image87

Long way to go yet - Tsonga came back from 2-0 against Federer - so he knows he can do it - has to be aggressive!

Murray, even though he's down a break in the third, does look like he's in the form to get to the final - love to see a Brit there......hard to beat Federer on this stage though!

2. MickiS profile image75

I'm with you. I would love to see Roger get another slam, and Wimbledon is his favorite. He sure looked like the Roger of old today, didn't he?

Sure wish I was watching Murray v. Tsonga. Unfortunately, I can only follow the real time score on my iPhone. Even that's exciting.

So it's Federer and Murray on Sunday. Can't see the Swiss Maestro losing this one. As for the women's finals, any ideas? Can Radwanska overcome that Serena serve?

It's going to be a close one I think! Federer hasn't won a grand slam with his new coach, Murray hasn't won one! It's Federer v Murray and the home support.......

We'll see if Lendl has a way to ensure the real Murray turn up...

Murray is the first Brit to get to the final for 74 years - interestingly there's another Brit in the men's doubles - the first time in something like 52 years too...

28. stiggies profile image68
    stiggiesposted 11 years ago

Well we said Serena has got the winning serve and she put in 17 aces to win it. Just to give you an idea Radwanska only managed 2.

29. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

Grats to Serena and for tomorrow hope a new breed will win - Murray!

30. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

SimeyC, that Brit was Murray.

Just saw Murray and Nielson win the doubles crown. Go Murray...go Scotland smile

John McEnroe was joking that when Murray wins they say he's British, when he loses he's Scottish...

This was Marray from England - Murray from Scotland hopefully wins the singles tomorrow!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Doh...you are right... Got confused...

UW - the Brit who just won was Marray - from Sheffield! Murray the Scot (and Brit) hopefully wins tomorrow.

I should listen more carefully smile

Great weekend for England, Scotland (and Britain) either way! First doubles win in 76 years and hopefully first singles win in 74 years.....

Well, I know who I will be rooting for... I always like rooting for the underdog anyway. Federer's age could work against him, but then again his experience will work for him.

It's a tough match for Murray, but I feel this is his year! Lendl has certainly bought him some belief and there's going to be about 60 million people cheering him on - me included!!!

Federer is so used to winning at Wimbledon though - hopefully he'll get a little complacent!!!

Oh no am I the only Federer fan on the forum??

31. Suzie HQ profile image91
    Suzie HQposted 11 years ago

your not alone stiggies, I am a Federer fan too!! However . . .I was a huge LENDL fan in the 80's, even followed to see him play in Wimbledon. Not a big supporter of Murray i find it an interesting combo in team Murray!

32. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Watching live coverage through the Wimbledon.com site. I was watching ESPN but got tired of the talk of what Americans think and what America thinks and how it compares to American sports... this gives you the British view.

1. Will Apse profile image87
      Will Apseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Still haven't found a good stream. Might just imagine it all.

It is also on Livestream

1. Will Apse profile image87
          Will Apseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It was worth finding the UK commentary for the 'and here is Cliff Richard wearing his duvet' jibe.

33. SimeyC profile image87

John McEnroe commentating here - he's normally really good and realizes the pressure Murray is under - I just hope it's a good match! Go Murray!!!

34. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Well, back to ESPN...the online feed went down smile

35. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

Rain rain go away! Go Murray!

36. jcales profile image55
    jcalesposted 11 years ago

ahhh! I was really pulling for Murray, especially since it was Wimbledon.

37. CyclingFitness profile image88
    CyclingFitnessposted 11 years ago

As an Englishman (Murray has claimed he's Scottish, not Brittish) I was wishing for Federer.

38. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Well, he didn't do too badly. I think the rain delay hurt Murray. But...there is always next year...

39. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

The Fed Express earned this championship - just as Serena did hers.

Both are superb athletes with genuine staying power and a strategic approach to their respective games.

For Murray.. judging by his body language.. he lost his own self balief and I feel that cost him as dearly as any other factor, based on how he openly beat himself up when making a mistake.  Very impressive play though and I'm sure his apprenticeship will be over by next July.

Overall... This was one of the tournaments I have seen in years. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)