10 Books I could Read Over and Over and Over again
I have a huge collection of books but there is only 10 of them that i could actually read over again!
10. A Long Way Gone! It's a really good book, it was really interesting to read about the diffrent culture the people have!
9. Schooled by Gordon Kormon! It is hilarious, makes me wish that i was born in the 60's!
8. One Pill Makes You Smaller by Lisa Dierbeck's ! Makes me rethink wanting to live in the 60's and shows what really would have went down. Really descriptive!
7. Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata! I read it in 5th grade! It was such a good book that I reread it 2 more times! It made me cry and it also made me laugh! Love love love it!
6. A Corner of the Universe by Ann Martin!
5. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff!
4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold! The book is more emotional then the movie. Although I did shed a few tears during that also!
3. Speak by Laurie Anderson! Again, the movie was great... book is probably, in my opinion, better.
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower... I forget who its by! But my friend had lent me his version... and probably the most pure book ever!
And number one book, and my favorite book forever and ever... Searching for David's Heart! The book had me on an emotional roller coaster. haha! it had me crying, laughing, getting mad. Any possible emotion! i suggest you read it, whatever age you are!