150 Things to do when your bored or its raining
What can I do when Im bored
Sometimes we get so bored that we end up typing Im bored into the search engine just to see what will come up. There are usually a few options to take when you get so bored that any little change will be enough to change the boredom.
With a little bit of imagination and a little silliness at heart, there are quite a few options when you bored, if you don't mind a few little pranks here and there. These are a few bored items to do when its raining or you just plain don't feel like doing anything or moving from the couch.Some of the bored stuff here will mean unfortunately that you have to get up and go outdoors for a bit of a change of scenery. Being bored in no uncertain terms means that you are lazy, so go on and get a little mobile.
The boredom Kangaroo
Are we really this bored
Things to do when you're bored
1. Play the national anthem on your home phone.
2. Crank call a restaurant.
3. Drive through a toll booth and order Mcdonalds.
4.Talk into your watch and say "Okay,over and out" in the supermarket.
5. Hire a homeless person for a barbecue and dress them in an old suit as your butler
6. Recommend products in the food section of the supermarket to total strangers.
7. Hire a bicycle and go for a ride.
8. Walk to the supermarket and buy some fresh fruit and walk back and make a smoothie.
9. Wash your windows.
10. Throw a frisbee around and burn some calories.
11. Try a game of volleyball or badminton with friends.
12. Hire a canoe or kayak.
13. Go for a drive into the countryside.
14. Find a peaceful new spot to read within walking distance.
15. Wash you dog.
16. Do the DIY you always keep meaning to do.
17. Have a picnic at home with some wine and a blanket in your garden.
18. Collect a few old items from your garage and go to an auction
19. Go to a swap meet.
20. Drive in any direction for 30 minutes until your see an outdoor eatery and have breakfast.
21. Play fetch with your dog in the park.
22. Go for a run.
23. Plant a tree.
24. Make a hammock.
25. Build a brick barbeque area.
26. Go to the zoo.
27. Have an ice cold beer at a beer garden.
28. Paint a fence.
29. Dig a fishpond.
30. Go to the aquarium.
31. See what events are on in your community.
32. Watch the sunrise
33. Hug a tree.
34. Teach a child to ride a bike.
35. Boil an egg.
36. Jump as high as you can.
37. Learn oregami.
38. Build a water slide in your garden with some plastic, a garden hose and some dish washing liquid.
39. Make paper mache.
40. Watch the sunset.
41. Move around your furniture.
42. Paint your window frames.
43. Go skydiving
44. Go Bungi jumping
45. Ride a horse.
46. Catch a lizard.
47. Make a fish tank or terrarium
48. Change the oil in your motor vehicle.
49. Send a postcard.
50. Phone Mr Hugh Jass.
51. Build a treehouse.
52. Learn ten new knots.
53. Make your own vegetable garden
54. Wash your motor vehicle.
55. Go to a pawn shop and look for a bargain.
56. Look up your name on the internet.
57. Create a new drinking game.
58. Download all your favorite songs.
59. Play Tennis
60. Mow the lawn and catch a tan.
61. Make bread in a pot
62. Catch a train to somewhere you've never been
63. Go fishing
64. Learn to count in 5 languages.Thank you and please.
65. Donate your old magazines to the elderly.
66. Visit the hospital wearing a costume for kids.
67. Push shopping carts at your local store.
68. Learn a duck call.
69. Fly a kite.
70. Visit the natural history museum.
71. Hang a sign on your gate that says - You are here
72. Watch Ferris Buellers Day Off on DVD.
73. Make a you tube video.
74. Go to the local swimming pool, its cheap.
75.Learn to yacht
76. Go to the airport and wander around without having to feel like you in a hurry for a change.
77. Learn a language
78. Walk your dog.
79. Catch insects and look at them under a magnifying glass.
80. Play soccer with mates.
81. Take some Photos of your family
82. Clear the roof gutters of leaves
83. Speak to a stranger.
84. Create a new hub page.
85. Post a comment in a forum.
86. Make a triple decker sandwich
87. Make a domino rally.
88. Make a house of cards.
89. Make up your own language.
90. Lie down on the floor and breathe deeply.
91. Wash your curtains and linen.
92. Hang around in a pet store making animal noises.
93. Make a new wall hanging from family photos.
94. Sand and varnish an old antique table.
95. Polish your motor vehicle.
96. Ask people for tickets as they board the escalator in a shopping mall.
97. Boil a cup of coffee using the cellophane from a cigarette packet
98. See how many times the kettle will boil before all the water is gone.
99. Collect string and make a ball.
100.Paint your house.
101.Phone Habitat for Humanity and see if there are any building projects in your neighborhood you can help with.
102. Go to the public library and join.
103. write a hubpage.
104. Write a handwritten letter to someone.
105. Cook homemade soup from scratch.
106. Play boardgames.
107. Google and learn a new card trick.
108.Phone a friend
109. Have a moviethon.
110. Swap stories with your partner in front of a fireplace.
111. Make a list of things you need to do when the weather clears
112. Invite some friends around for a game of poker, pictionary or trivial pursuit.
113. Learn a new recipe.
114. Have a hot bath with apple vinegar.
115. Do your taxes.
116. Work on a diy project in your garage.
117. read j.arnolds hubs again - hilarious
118. Play hide and seek with your kids
119. Clean out your fridge and expired food from your cupboards.
120. Draw a picture.
121. Build a wine rack
122. Cut your toenails
123.Get the mail from your mailbox.
124. Spin around in circles to get dizzy like you did when you were a child
125. Play paint ball
126. Take a real mud bath.
127. Look for your umbrella.
128. If you can't find your umbrella buy one.
129. Go swimming.
130. Make Hot Chocolate from real chocolate.
131. Make a new CD for your car stereo.
132. Read some jokes.
133. Go to the bowling alley.
134. Have a game of snooker or pool with some mates.
135. Vacuum your couches.
136. Plan your next vacation
137. Visit a friend or loved one.
138. Have a barbecue at home.
139. Build a bird home or birdbath in your garden.
140. Go to the beach and learn to surf.
141. Go snorkeling.
142. Go hiking.
143. Take a nap.
144. Learn sign language.
145. Go cow tipping
146. Learn how to make a few cocktails.
147. Have a mice race or crab race.
148. Free a lobster.
149. Plan your own version of the amazing race.
150. Make a list of things to do when you're bored.
151.Read a Hub about what to do when you bored.
152.Read other Hubbers Hubs.
153. Build a bird bath or bird house and nail it to a tree in your garden.
154. Figure out a new business idea.
155. Deposit all your coins at the bank.
156. Write a short story and post it online.
157. Start a blog and write something every day for a year.
158. Try on all the clothes in your wardrobe and drop off those that don't fit any more at a shelter for the homeless.
159.Interview a friend for your facebook page.
This article is an example where you can write about a topic you love for free! Includes potential to earn royalties and commissions.
161. Buy a birdcaller online and torment your neighbors.
Some more fun things to do if you're bored
- Are you Bored? - Things to do when you are bored
Are you bored? maybe bored at work or at school or just at home, We have Fun things to do for when you are bored. So come and find a cure for boredom or just enjoy our free games, Humour, funny pictures, videos and more. Stop saying I am bored.