25 Fun Things to Do on a Hot Summer Day
Don't Be Bored: Have Fun This Summer!
Summer break: Everyone loves it! Sitting out in the warm sun, splashing around in a pool, what's not to like? But sometimes, as much as I hate to say it, summer break can get boring. Here are 25 things you can do to keep the boredom away:
- Go for a swim!
- Play in the sprinkler.
- Go on a picnic.
- Take nature pictures.
- Make string bracelets. You can sell them or keep them for you and your friends!
- Make an ice cream sundae or a root beer float.
- Go for a walk (or window shopping).
- Make lemonade and sell it at a stand.
- Give you dog a bath.
- Have a sleepover.
- Plant a tree or flowers.
- Go to the park.
- Learn a new trick: a cartwheel, back handspring, handstand, or a front flip.
- Tie-dye a shirt.
- Make a smoothie.
- Make popsicles.
- Camp in a tent in your backyard.
- Have a BBQ with your neighbors.
- Play games in the dark: cops & robbers, ghost in the graveyard, etc.
- Blast the radio and make up a new dance with your friends.
- Make up a dance in a pool.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Take your dog for a walk.
- Sign up for a summer camp.
- Fly a kite.
Remember, any time you go out in the sun, be sure to put on sunscreen with at least SPF 15 and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Oh—and watch these videos (or make your own) for other ideas. Have fun! :)