- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Role Playing Games
Age of Heroes V: Trilogy Mobile Game
Age of Heroes V: Trilogy is a mobile game. If your mobile phone uses the Java platform, you may be able to download this game. However, this game is not free. So, if you decide you want this game, always make sure that Age of Heroes V: Trilogy is compatible with your phone. This game can also be played online. If your phone uses the Java 3D platform, you can buy the 3D version of this game. By connecting your phone to your PC or laptop, you can play this game online. But the most common version of the game is the 2D version.
Game Publisher: Nomoc Publishing
Game Developer: Qplaze
Story of the Game
Age of Heroes V: Trilogy is comprised of three games. Three games mean you have three heroes, three battles, and three scenarios. The player can choose which game he/she likes to play. The player can choose which hero he/she wants to become.
Time will come when the monsters will begin to rise, and the world would fall into darkness. And because no one would sacrifice for the world, the whole world should suffer. When the time of Aiveil came, there are three strong and powerful heroes. All of them have flaws in their characters. How can three flawed heroes save the world? Or will they just give in and let the world come into emptiness? Right now, no one knows about the ending yet. The ending of this story is up to these three heroes. Or is it you, the player?
Age of Heroes V: The Heretic
This game is the story of Elzar from Verona. He is a mage, adventurer, and heretic. He is an expert of oratory and diplomacy. However, even though he is very powerful, he only serves his own interests. He doesn’t care about the world and only work for his own good. With such a character, how can he save the world?
Age of Heroes V: Warrior's Way
This game is the story of Sir Roderick, a knight. His is a very simple and transparent person. His character is not inclined to think at all, or much less to think about what’s going to be or what’s not going to be. He doesn’t even know who his enemies are. The question is, with such simple intentions, how can he serve justice to the innocent people who are being oppressed? Or would he even know whom he should be protecting?
Age of Heroes V: Chimaera's Heart
This game is the story of Bianka, an inquisitor. She talks with angels and she is the protector of light using fire and sword. One problem, though, she is unable to see the consequences of her own actions. She will be guided by chimeras, but would she be able to recognize that? Or would she treat them as enemies?
Features of the Game
· Three games will show you three points of view
· Each hero has his/her own story
· Each of them has their own abilities
· Each has different decisions
· Each has different scenarios
· Player can choose between scenarios and decisions in each game
· Each hero can develop new skills and abilities
· Player can choose which new skill and ability his hero is going to have
· Heroes can move from different locations
· Heroes can buy artifacts and magic scrolls, and use these as magic
· Ability to recruit troops
· Ability to get money and artifacts in battle
· A list of each heroes’ equipments which allows the player to choose what he wants to equip his hero with
· Each game has two possible endings
About the Game
This game is equipped with more than 80 types of artifacts.
· Different types of armor
· Different types of weapon
· Numerous magic objects
It has 23 magic spells and they can use these as weapons
· Holy magic
It has 21 new troops, the troops are up to the player to choose
· Orcish shamans
· Devil incarnates