- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Toys for Kids
BEYBLADE Review & Tutorial
Beyblades have become so popular that most toy stores can’t keep them on their shelves. Beyblades are spinning tops with character names that boys, and sometimes girls, collect, trade and spin. The winning Beyblade is the one that spins the longest. Kids are spinning Beyblades on the school yard, play dates and at home. My 8 year old son has become so enthralled with Beyblades that he requested that we write an article on the topic, so here it is. The following information was provided by my son.
To play the game you need:
- 2 or more players
- 2 or more Beyblades
- Ripper - is threaded into the launcher and quickly pulled.
- Launcher - after inserting the ripper into the launcher the Beyblade is attached.
- Beystadium or smooth surface, blades can rip on most surfaces but not carpet or anything bumpy.
How the game is played:
Each player clicks their Beyblade into a launcher and aims Beyblade into an arena or other safe surface. For safety it is best to keep the spinning action on the floor to keep the spinning far away from the eyes since blades can pop up while spinning.
Players simultaneously announce “3,2,1….let it RIP”
The blade that spins the longest wins the battle, while spinning, the blades hit each other, making sounds and slowing the opponents beyblade down.
- Tornado Tops are taller beyblades which have a unique appearance.
- Normal Beyblades such as Rock Aries Beyblade, can be taken apart to interchange with other normal Beyblades to make custom Beyblades.
- Electro Beyblades light up, they’re larger and heavier which causes them to spin for a shorter amount of time yet they still are able to win battles.
- Key Chain Beyblades are full functioning Beyblades that are smaller in size.
- Remote Control Beyblades use a ripcord and press buttons to control the Beyblade. The Extreme Top System IR Spin Control IR Spin Control Meteo L-Drago is a set that includes a remote control ripper.
Beyblades shown in the video indicating typeClick thumbnail to view full-size
Beylocker is a handy carrying case that can hold up to 9 Beyblades along with 2 rippers and 2 pointers. The Beylocker includes stickers of Galaxy Pegasus, Medio El Drago, Race Striker and Gravity Destroyer.
The BeyStadium is specially designed for optimum spinning and competing, they are available in different colors.
Pegasus Battle Set Metal Masters - REVIEW
Pegasus is an attack type Beyblade that is designed to move around a lot. This set includes all legends of Pegasus including Pegasus; storm Pegasus, galaxy Pegasus and cyber Pegasus. This set comes with 2 rippers one is a string riper and one riper that goes into the pointer to rip.
Storm Pegasus has grey metal. On the TV show galaxy Pegasus is no longer storm Pegasus, the main character is Gingka.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Aries - REVIEW
Rock Aries is a defense Beyblade; which means it does not move around as much as others. It has three spinning spikes connected to it's spin track. The top of this Beyblade is purple, the metal is grey and black on the spin track and black on the spikes the tip is black.
Although this Beyblade may not seem like much in the box it is a great fighting top.
Watch the Unboxing of Galaxy Pegasus
- BeybladeBattles.com | Battle online with Hasbro Beyblade Tops
BeybladeBattles.com is the ultimate online Beyblade battleground where bladers around the world compete head to head.
Beyblade Games & TV Show
- Play Online - Beyblades come with a code that enables you to battle with other Beyblades at www.beybladebattles.com. After logging in you accessorize your cyber Beyblade and then place your Beyblade in a box to compete with others.
- Nintendo Games – similar to the online game above.
- Cartoon Network Show – An animated action cartoon where beyblade teams travel from place to place and battle one another.
- Beyblade Metal Masters | Free Online Videos | Cartoon Network
Bring it on and let it rip! Gingka is on a mission to be the best Beyblader in the world. Watch free videos from Beyblade Metal Masters on Cartoon Network.
- Facebook | Has Facebook Changed the Meaning of the W...
Before Facebook, my definition of the word “friend” was someone that you knew and spent face-to-face time with; this person usually shared your interests or genuinely cared about you.
- Facebook | The Enticement of Finding Old Friends
Finding old friends on facebook can be enticing but often times there is no commonality left. Perhaps the memories of these friends are better off left in the past.
More by Tracy Lynn Conway
- How to Enhance your Child's Imagination
Encouraging the development of your child's imagination will help to improve their intelligence. With just a few simple changes you can unlock this potential in your child.
- Toy Shopping | Best Toys for Kids Age 1-7
If you are truly looking for the best educational toys you need to look past the toy advertiser's claims and think about how kids really learn.